Enough is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My problem with this thread and MANY threads here is that people just need a little SPARK to start bashing each other!

It's like he's psychic or something and knew I was going to go after Xcuze...in fact it's downright eerie.

anyway, heed the panda, he's on target.

Caelestis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh snookles. If you think that was an insult, it's no wonder you're still a virgin at 90 (your age, your IQ is a far lower number), you probably can't think of pickup lines for the boys you try to get down on skid row. Must be sad seeing them going at it with dead rats rather than you.

Right, we seriously need to help you work on your insults. That was poor by elementary school standards.
:rolleyes2:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right, we seriously need to help you work on your insults. That was poor by elementary school standards.
:rolleyes2:

Come back and try again in another 3+ years when you have another 60 some odd posts (most of which are insults). Always comical relief watching the same tired quintet banding together, none with balls enough to stand alone.

Darn! I forgot to heed the panda.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fatland

Your last insult post was too lame to even bother with. I think you shot yourself in the foot with that one. At your age too? So sad.

As for sucking up to mods? Not really. Im defending one of them who I know to have good intentions. In this case, he is in the right and shouldnt have to be attacked by jumped up members ceasing an opportunist moment. For blatant alterior motives.

But think of me as a modasslicker if you please. Im way past caring what my MO is round here anymore. I post with my honest reactions.

And if youve got nothing better to do with your time than bang on and on about an issue, can I suggest 5 miles on a treadmill? See how helpful I am.

Caelestis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Come back and try again in another 3+ years when you have another 60 some odd posts (most of which are insults). Always comical relief watching the same tired quintet banding together, none with balls enough to stand alone.

3 years? 3 months? Who knows! I usually only post on here when someone makes me laugh. Congratulations on that.

Thankfully, I rarely care what my nearest and dearest think of me, let alone people on the internet.

joe bltsflk

Experimental Member
Media
It looks as though this thread has run its course - bumping the thread serves no purpose and devalues the genuine contributions made to date. On that basis, we'll close this now.

Media
How to make an Irish car bomb:

1. Step 1
    Pour half a can of Guinness into a beer glass.
  2. Step 2
    Fill 1/2 of shot glass with Jameson Irish Whiskey.
  3. Step 3
    Fill the other half with Bailey's Irish Cream.
  4. Step 4
    Dip the shot glass into the beer glass.
  5. Step 5
    Chug-a-lug!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
How to make an Irish car bomb:

1. Step 1
    Pour half a can of Guinness into a beer glass.
  2. Step 2
    Fill 1/2 of shot glass with Jameson Irish Whiskey.
  3. Step 3
    Fill the other half with Bailey's Irish Cream.
  4. Step 4
    Dip the shot glass into the beer glass.
  5. Step 5
    Chug-a-lug!
Cheers! This is the funniest thread ever! Pieterjoke has such a great sense of humor. Xcuze is hilarious!

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Ok Guys I think we should lighten up a bit...
I can understand that CS called some members bad names in a heat of a bad moment...that only proves mods are people as well, who make mistakes.
Should he have done it, probably not...
Should he apologise, well, personaly I didn`t feel ofended, but if some members have, a simple sorry, can`t do any harm.
My problem with this thread and MANY threads here is that people just need a little SPARK to start bashing each other!
I`m really sorry I became a poster, not because i can see the TRUE face of LPSG, but also because I`m becoming one of those people....
CHat is such a happier place:):):)
I wish someone bashed me, i havent had a decent handjob in ages.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
and you'd best be careful Luka, because in maxie's world, stalking is a mortal sin, followed by him placing you on his 'baddies' list.
What is your fukin problem, asshole? I am sick of you harassing me with your infantile, snarky, distinctly unfunny comments in thread after thread after thread. I never paid you any mind before this started, I try to ignore you, but you will not stop. What is your fixation, fool? You have now entered, what is it, six? eight? ten? threads with the sole purpose of posting some lame-ass off topic insult. That's not including the dozen or so other threads like this one you've harassed me in. Yes, I know you were already here. Who could miss you?
In fact, you are at the top of the list of people I was referring to in my post.

Or as Xcuze put it:
Wow you don't get the concept of April fools day do you?
. . . . CunningRunt, remember, when a joke needs to be explained, even a bad one which hit a lot of people hard, it has failed as a joke.
Here's the thing. I see you constantly telling people their jokes aren't funny, or the joke needs to be explained. You've said that to me on numerous occasions, when everybody else got it just fine. The real joke is, and it's an ironic one, you prattle on with your pompous pseudointellectual ramblings, which I suppose you think are clever, but you are all alone. You are a miserable minority of one. Not only does no one find you funny or clever or interesting, no one seems to like you very much. Do you have any friends here at all, other than a few who tolerate you as part of that little let's-all-harass-maxcok flashy mob? I haven't seen it.

Regardless, you need to stop this shit with me, and now. I've been patient, but I've had it. This harassment is a blatant violation of the ToS, and it's not only annoying to me, it's annoying to everyone reading a thread that you derail with your stupid personal attacks. It's exactly the kind of childish behavior that creates the negative mood that drags down the board, and everybody hates it.

To borrow the title of the thread, Enough is Enough.

The next move is yours. If you so much as mention me in passing, my next move will be the report, and I'll dig up every single thread you entered to harass me and every single post to document it. But I know that won't be necessary, because mentally disturbed as you are, I know you're going to stop now and give me a wide berth in the future. You know for damn sure the mods are watching this thread, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they are as sick of you as the rest of us.

. . . you're the one who needs to get over yourself, Fatland. . . . If I were a mod I'd unleash all shades of evil.
:18: :corkysm21: :grinning-smiley-003

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
And yet you continue. Your most recent stalking. First appearance in a seven page thread. An excerpt:
:wave2:

He may be confused, he may be your spawn resulting from your tryst with the gal from that lesbian college, or maybe from your run-in with the termite you had sexual congress with- much to the termiite's horror (said it was the worst 10 seconds of its life and felt like merely a tickle:biggrin2:). Or maybe you are conntom since you haven't both been on at the same
time- maybe one of your 'teleport':)alcoholic:)moments.
I wonder how many people find this as hilarious as you do?

Last chance, Fatland.

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Max, darling! What took you so long? Why it's been some 20 hours since I was last in this thread and longer than that since I mentiond you. I merely cautioned Luka; because you gave wind that you might think him stalking you and in the past, that has set you off into a terriible snit.

What is your fukin problem, asshole? I am sick of you harassing me with your infantile, snarky, distinctly unfunny comments in thread after thread after thread. I never paid you any mind before this started, I try to ignore you, but you will not stop. What is your fixation, fool? You have now entered, what is it, six? eight? ten? threads with the sole purpose of posting some lame-ass off topic insult. That's not including the dozen or so other threads like this one you've harassed me in. Yes, I know you were already here. Who could miss you?
In fact, you are at the top of the list of people I was referring to in my http://www.lpsg.org/2688514-post83.html

Here's the thing. I see you constantly telling people their jokes aren't funny, or the joke needs to be explained. You've said that to me on numerous occasions, when everybody else got it just fine. The real joke is, and it's an ironic one, you prattle on with your pompous pseudointellectual ramblings, which I suppose you think are clever, but you are all alone. You are a miserable minority of one. Not only does no one find you funny or clever or interesting, no one seems to like you very much. Do you have any friends here at all, other than a few who tolerate you as part of that little let's-all-harass-maxcok flashy mob? I haven't seen it.

Regardless, you need to stop this shit with me, and now. I've been patient, but I've had it. This harassment is a blatant violation of the ToS, and it's not only annoying to me, it's annoying to everyone reading a thread that you derail with your stupid personal attacks. It's exactly the kind of childish behavior that creates the negative mood that drags down the board, and everybody hates it...

The next move is yours. If you so much as mention me in passing, my next move will be the report, and I'll dig up every single thread you entered to harass me and every single post to document it. But I know that won't be necessary, because mentally disturbed as you are, I know you're going to stop now and give me a wide berth in the future. You know for damn sure the mods are watching this thread, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they are as sick of you as the rest of us

Oh max, max, max, max, max, max. Don't you see, that by your doing this, you have now harrassed and targeted sweet lil ol' me? Why, I think I may need to dig through all of YoUr posts and find where you've veered off topic. I think I need to list every last name you've ever called me. If that is the way you want to proceed sister, then bring it on.

In other words max, I can play tit for tat. We can go into a number of threads, where, your very first post has been to directly attack another poster, and to have it in no way related to the topic of the thread. Wasn't it over in The Hurt Locker thread that you entered several posts in and started giving links all over the place? And how many other times have you placed links in your threads which take people out of the thread which they are in? Come on Dickie, you know the answer is an incredibly high number.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Don't presume to know what the mods think of anyone.

I disagree with Northie in this thread but I don't see him crossing the line here and I don't see him crossing the line in his interactions with you. Nor am I sick of him.

You do seem to be rather preoccupied with yourself and what others think of you. I reckon you'd be quite surprised to know how seldom others think of you at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.