Enough With the Bad News Already!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So in the daily course of seeking to be informed about local, national and international news i watch the news and check the internet.

I just have to say that a bit ago i turned off the news in sheer disgust at the endless stream of bad news. This is wrong, that is wrong, and i just got pissed off at hearing about all of it day after day after day. Enough with the bad news already!

I am fucking sick and tired of hearing about the economic crisis, the mortgage crisis, the unemployment crisis, the companies going out of business crisis and when people are having a tough time from all of those things, they kill themselves, their families or co workers or rob banks or stores. Jesus Christ - is anyone aware of some GOOD news?

Who had a nice vacation or a nice day with their family or is in a happy relationship or had a good day at work or something? Good news is welcome!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey goodwood....I have had good and bad today....good first...leaving on a holiday today..CHICAGO to IRELAND...10 days of pub and grub......
Bad news...doctor called and must have a biopsy of my PROSTATE.......may be in trouble....but am not letting it get me down...will worry about it later...shit who am i kidding....bummed....

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski - that is fantastic! i LOVE that story! thanks for sharing. i hope you took pictures. : )
Calambo - have fun in Ireland! And i am so sorry to hear of the distressing news. But a biopsy can also be good news. they will do that, test it, and maybe find it's not too much a problem, and you will be fine and that will be more good news.