Enough with the shaving and trimming trend!!!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
LOL. Nope, just following the thread (and the 'logic'), calling a spade a spade, and responding in kind. :smile:

I know, I was enjoying it really, being an Old Worlder I was actually quite taken with these New World frictions.

On the topic of friction, one of the reasons I trim myself is I dislike how hairiness can cause sweatiness (I despise sweating) and for some reason my chest hairs have a tendency to wriggle through the weave of light cotton T-shirts which looks bizarre and peculiar. So I trim for neatness and cleanliness, and shave my balls.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I know, I was enjoying it really, being an Old Worlder I was actually quite taken with these New World frictions.
In my experience, there's not much New Worldly about Quebecers.
Honestly, I think most of them are still searching for the long lost Dauphin. :wink:

On the topic of friction, one of the reasons I trim myself is I dislike how hairiness can cause sweatiness (I despise sweating) and for some reason my chest hairs have a tendency to wriggle through the weave of light cotton T-shirts which looks bizarre and peculiar. So I trim for neatness and cleanliness, and shave my balls.
I have that problem with t-shirts too, though I don't mind a little manly sweat.
What's worse is when my pubes poke through a speedo or through my nylon Ranger shorts. :eek222:

Last edited:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Completely wrong. As you said, my ass is mouth watering so I don't need anything to enhance it. And there's nothing "damn" about tattoos. And my tattoo, which is actually a remarkable piece of art, doesn't not decorate my ass per say but my lower back. :rolleyes:
you say neether and I say neyether...:rolleyes:

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@ cklover: what the hell have you been smoking? Lol!!

As for the idiotic max..

Personally, I don't find your hairless body and sculpted pubic bush at all appealing, though it's obviously what you like, and that's fine. It's all a matter of personal taste, isn't it? But to project your taste onto everyone else is just plain silly. I understood your post, alright. If you don't see the irony and the hypocrisy in saying "Enough with the shaving and trimming trend!!!", then proceeding to dictate what everyone should and should not shave/trim and by how much, what is "obligatory", and what should be left alone, all to conform to your own personal aesthetic, then you are just being dense, perhaps intentionally so.
My so-called "hairless" body and "sculpted" pubic bush are actually extremely appealing, considering the number of guys on LPSG who enjoy it and who send me positive comments about it every day. Also, in order for my body to be "hairless", I'd need to have zero pubic hair and armpit hair. you obviously did not understood my post at all. I did not project my taste on anyone and I did not dictate anything to anyone. I expressed my preference. Learn the difference. There was zero irony and hypocrisy involved in my initial post. I'm from being dense.
I try to avoid generalizing if i can, but I feel compelled to say, your overbearing condescending defensive attitude hardly surprises me coming from a Quebecois. Grow up yourself.
Honestly, I think most of them are still searching for the long lost Dauphin

LMAO at all that crap. Those lame and ridiculous attempts at taking stabs at me proves that YOU are the one who needs to grow up as you obviously no zilch about Quebecers, which also reflects your narrow-mindness.

Btw, you should not comment about people's look and body since you have zero pictures of yourself... FYI.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Honestly, I think most of them are still searching for the long lost Dauphin. :wink:

I have that problem with t-shirts too, though I don't mind a little manly sweat.
What's worse is when my pubes poke through a speedo or through my nylon Ranger shorts. :eek222:

la quête pour les perdus Dauphin est-on un dans le Vieux Monde a abandonné il ya longtemps ... hypocrites vicieux que nous sommes.

Yeah the pubes poking through undies thing is not a nice look. Trimming is essential :tongue:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Honestly, no drugs, booze, etc...I'm high on life:smile: I hope you don't take things out here in LPSG-land too seriously...it can be fun and erotic...where else can a younger man of indeterminate age, wearing a hoodie, with a hip-hop attitude, address me as 'old' man?:eek: Have a blast, kid...er, I mean, Dude!:wink:

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, to be fair, you're a little bit older than my dad. But you do have a beautiful cock. You should show it a bit more. :wink:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Completely wrong. As you said, my ass is mouth watering so I don't need anything to enhance it. . . . And my tattoo, which is actually a remarkable piece of art, doesn't not decorate my ass per say but my lower back. :rolleyes:
No thanks. I'll just condem it. Seriously, it looks and feels awful.
As for the idiotic max..

My so-called "hairless" body and "sculpted" pubic bush are actually extremely appealing, considering the number of guys on LPSG who enjoy it and who send me positive comments about it every day. . . . I'm from being dense.
Epic fail at sarcasm on your part. You misunderstood my post. You probably one of those who remove everything and you're offended by what I said. Grow up.
:rolleyes:

I try to avoid generalizing if i can, but I feel compelled to say, your overbearing condescending defensive attitude hardly surprises me coming from a Quebecois. Grow up yourself.
LMAO at all that crap. Those lame and ridiculous attempts at taking stabs at me proves that YOU are the one who needs to grow up as you obviously no zilch about Quebecers, which also reflects your narrow-mindness.
"Narrow-mindedness"? LOL. I'm the one who said "to each his own", remember? Not the one who dictated acceptable manscaping practices.

Ya know, I was pulling my punches and trying to be a little diplomatic, but now I think it's safe to add "rude", "arrogant" and "self-absorbed" to the list of descriptors that I regrettably find all too often apply to Quebecers. (It also strikes me how unoriginal they tend to be with their insults.) When I look at your avatar I can't help but be reminded of virtually every bad-tempered condescending tourist-despising state subsidized waiter/aspiring 'artiste' I've had the misfortune to encounter in your otherwise lovely province. It's sad really.

Btw, you should not comment about people's look and body since you have zero pictures of yourself... FYI.
Please do show me the rule where posting pictures is required for participating on LPSG. My reasons for not posting pictures are personal, and frankly none of your damn business. Nor do I require the compliments of anonymous strangers on the internet to feed my insecurities. Nor do I brag about my invisible penis, my body, my "mouthwatering" ass, or anything else for that matter. However, if you're going to put yourself out there and criticize others, you might be prepared for people to respond honestly to your pics - especially when those pictures are not only relevant, but contradictory to a thread you started. I know you expect everyone to fall all over you, but that's really not realistic or rational. Sorry if it upsets you, but you just don't appeal to me, with or without hair. On any level.

So to borrow a phrase:
p.s. I notice you edited your post where you referred to cklover as an "old man" among other insults - after he responded to your post. I guess we can add "unethical" to your list of admirable qualities, not surprisingly.

Last edited:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let me just describe the best shave job I ever saw. At my gym. He was about 55, little heavy-set. Hairy all over - back, sides, top, bottom. All over. Just a big sasquatch of a guy. And he'd decided he wanted to shave his crotch, so he shaved a neat square of about 6" around his cock. All around that? Fur in all directions.

It looked so silly, I almost burst out laughing when I saw it.

And the really goofy part was this: one reason given for shaving is that it helps make your dick look bigger when it's not lost in all that long hair. But this dude had a HUGE cock - long, and fat as a sausage. No need whatsoever to try to enhance its impressive appearance.

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are as annoying as a mosquito on nice summer day when people are trying to get a nice tan.

I was pulling my punches and trying to be a little diplomatic, but now I think it's safe to add "rude", "arrogant" and "self-absorbed" to the list of descriptors that I regrettably find all too often apply to Quebecers
All of this is just in your feeble mind. Especially since it's quite obvious that it describes YOU to perfection. Even more so those 3 titles are often used by other countries to describe Americans.

. (It also strikes me how unoriginal they tend to be with their insults.)
How ironic since we're actually much more original than you could ever be.

When I look at your avatar I can't help but be reminded of virtually every bad-tempered condescending tourist-despising state subsidized waiter/aspiring 'artiste' I've had the misfortune to encounter in your otherwise lovely province. It's sad really.
*YAWNS*
What's sad is your extremely lame and pathetic attempt at an insult. What are you? 5 years old? Seriously, could you possible be more immature than you already are? You have obviously never visited my "otherwise lovely province" because everyone here actually has a really good and joyful temper. Frustrated much, aren't you?

Please show me the rule where posting pictures is required for participating on LPSG.
My reasons for not posting pictures are personal, and frankly none of your damn business.
Did I say having pics of yourself was required? No. So stop being so freaking paranoid, whiny and bitchy.

[QUOTE Nor do I require the compliments of anonymous strangers on the internet to feed my insecurities. Nor do I brag about my invisible penis, my body, my "mouthwatering" ass, or anything else for that matter.[/QUOTE]Right now, the only one with insecurities seems to be you, dude. By the way, do you mean that YOUR penis is invisible? Sure would explain a lot about you. And the "mouthwatering ass" comment was made by another poster, I simply used it for my post.

However, if you're going to put yourself out there and criticize others, you might be prepared for people to respond honestly to your pics - especially when those pictures are not only relevant, but contradictory to a thread you started.
People do respond honestly to my pics and so far, all the comments are positive. And there's nothing contradictory about my pics and the thread I started. A little off your rockers, aren't you?

I know you expect everyone to fall all over you, but that's really not realistic or rational. Sorry if it upsets you, but you just don't appeal to me, with or without hair. On any level.
Did I say I expect everyone to fall in love with me? No. I could not care less if I appeal to YOU or not. Besides, you're obviously very angry and frustrated and everyone knows the opinion of a frustrated and angry man is not the most reliable one.

p.s. I notice you edited your post where you referred to cklover as an "old man" among other insults - after he responded to your post. I guess we can add "unethical" to your list of admirable qualities, not surprisingly.
Actually, the edit part is related to my respond to YOU, not to cklover. I used no insults against him. I simply called him old man and since he's older than my father, there's nothing insulting about that. So YOU are the unethical one, douchebag.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ Douchebag? Nice. [Not to mention I'm an idiotic, immature, insecure, frustrated, angry, whiny, bitchy, lame, ridiculous, pathetic, off my rockers, freaking paranoid, feeble-minded mosquito. Wow! You may have just set a new LPSG insult record.] Actually your last statement is a lie. I saw what you posted to cklover before you deleted it, but no matter....

It's really great, if sad, how you've just confirmed all of my unfortunate impressions of Quebecers with your posts, and this last one is just icing on the cake. So thanks. :smile:

I especially liked this response:

It also strikes me how unoriginal they tend to be with their insults.
How ironic since we're actually much more original than you could ever be.

:chairfall: .Now that's ironic. And original. :lmao:

So, let's review . . . . I think Quebecois are overbearing, condescending, defensive, unethical, self-absorbed, rude and arrogant.

Can we add antagonistic to the list? :smile:

How about just plain tiresome?

p.s. Happy tanning! :biggrin2: and y'all be "joyful" now, y'hear?

Last edited:

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LMAO!!
What a moron you are. Incredible.

Actually your last statement is a lie. I saw what you posted to cklover before you deleted it, but no matter....
You are the one who's lying. Nice try.

It's really great, if sad, how you've just confirmed all of my unfortunate impressions of Quebecers with your posts, and this last one is just icing on the cake. So thanks.
It's all in your feeble. Anyway, no one cares about your twisted views and opinions.

Now that's ironic. And original.
More than anything you could ever try to come up with, that's for sure.

So, let's review . . . . I think Quebecois are overbearing, condescending, defensive, unethical, self-absorbed, rude and arrogant.
Can we add antagonistic to the list? How about just plain tiresome?
Again, what you "think".. um... is irrelevant. Most of those adjectives actually applies to Americans. So long, troll.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
LMAO!!

It's all in your feeble. Anyway, no one cares about your twisted views and opinions.

Again, what you "think".. um... is irrelevant. Most of those adjectives actually applies to Americans. So long, troll.

In fairness, and I say this as a connoisseur of invective, a Pikriast, or perhaps more accurately Pikrichast, I have to say that Max is winning the this little bitch-fest by a country mile.

I'll give you credit for seeming game for the fight, kudos, but I fear you may be punching above your weight.

Mind you it's still boring at this point. Perhaps we should all move from the offensive national and provincial stereotypes before this thread takes a terminal nose dive eh?

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Truth be told, max actually lost a long time ago. He's the one punching way above his weight. His comments, fueled by childish frustration, anger and desperation, are inaccurate and completely ridiculous. He did provide some good laughter... at his expense.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Truth be told, max actually lost a long time ago. He's the one punching way above his weight. His comments, fueled by childish frustration, anger and desperation, are inaccurate and completely ridiculous. He did provide some good laughter... at his expense.
Actually, I think Maxxie would probably become much mellower if he'd cut down on using that cactus-cock dildo in his non-erotic gallery!:wink: He's just another mean-spirited internet flamer visiting social sites and stirring up vitriol. Cyber-vermin to be ignored.:rolleyes:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Children, please! Mother has a headache...
:rolleyes:

A hot bod is a hot bod...sometimes I find the trimmed/shave look hot and other times I like the natural look. I don't care for the totally shaved pube area. It freaks me out a little.

rico, you crazy bitch, it appears you have been around but I never see you. I miss you :hug:
(I also agree completely.)

though I don't mind a little manly sweat.

You should be so lucky... :tongue:

la quête pour les perdus Dauphin est-on un dans le Vieux Monde a abandonné il ya longtemps ... hypocrites vicieux que nous sommes.

*winces*
:wink:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
LMAO!!

Again, what you "think".. um... is irrelevant. Most of those adjectives actually applies to Americans.
So long, troll.
I thank you yet again, my friend, for demonstrating such class, and confirming my unfortunate opinion of Quebecers. The cherry on the icing on this sad cake, as twere. :rolleyes2:

. . . just plain tiresome
So much for your noble attempt to referee, Hil. :wink:

Actually, I think Maxxie would probably become much mellower if he'd cut down on using that cactus-cock dildo in his non-erotic gallery! He's just another mean-spirited internet flamer visiting social sites and stirring up vitriol. Cyber-vermin to be ignored.:rolleyes:
Vitriol? What vitriol? This is the kinder, gentler Max. Say, do either of you fellas have any of these at home?
So, that's the thanks I get for backing you up? Nice. I'll remember this.

Hey cklover, aren't you the same fella who thinks everybody is either strictly 100% straight or 100% gay, with no room between? The fella who whenever an otherwise straight man sincerely posts about having a M/M sexual thought or fantasy, or a halfway satisfying M/M sexual experience, you declare him to be, in your words, unequivocally "GAY, GAY, GAY"? You are, aren't you? So as far as anything you have to say? Grain of salt buddy, big grain of salt. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Perhaps we should all move from the offensive national and provincial stereotypes before this thread takes a terminal nose dive eh?
To be fair Hil, I think it took a nose dive long before this. Nothing would please me more than getting past the provincial stereotypes, if only certain people weren't so intent on perpetuating them.

I know I know, my french is appalling! But in my defence it is my least favourite Indo-European language...:tongue:
Well that's a relief. And here I thought it was my apalling translation that was getting in the way. :wink:

You should be so lucky... :tongue:
Love the new ava. :smile:

Last edited: