Enough with the shaving and trimming trend!!!

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thank you yet again, my friend, for demonstrating such class, and confirming my unfortunate opinion of Quebecers. The cherry on the icing on this sad cake, as twere

1st of all, I'm not your friend. I don't befriend annoying douchebag trolls like yourself.
2nd, I have more class than you'll ever have.
3rd, your DELUSIONAL and extremely INACCURATE opinion about Quebecers has not been confirmed at all and never will be, except in your weak little mind.
4th, stop acting like a petulant and obnoxious 4 years old brat.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
1st of all, I'm not your friend. I don't befriend annoying douchebag trolls like yourself.
2nd, I have more class than you'll ever have.
3rd, your DELUSIONAL and extremely INACCURATE opinion about Quebecers has not been confirmed at all and never will be, except in your weak little mind.
4th, stop acting like a petulant and obnoxious 4 years old brat.
:rolleyes: Please look here for irony. And please stop calling me a douchebag and a troll.

btw, I'm wondering if you know Aqualli? He's from Quebec too. He hasn't posted for over a month, since about exactly the time you showed up on the board. It's probably just a weird coincidence, but I'm really struck by how similar you two are, what you say, and even your writing style. Like I said, it's probably just a coincidence, or maybe it's typical of Quebecois?

Last edited:

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
please stop calling me a douchebag and a troll.

No, I will not stop calling you that because you are indeed a troll and a douchebag. This statement about yourself is supported by many other members of the forums, who are sick and tired of your attitude and trollish ways. You get into fights with many guys over various issues, you're extremely rude, negative, arrogant and full of yourself. You exude typical troll behavior.

Thankfully, all Americans are not as annoying, stupid and bitchy as you are, otherwise, the U.S.A. would have an even worse reputation than it already does.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[/COLOR]
Thankfully, all Americans are not as annoying, stupid and bitchy as you are, otherwise, the U.S.A. would have an even worse reputation than it already does.

First of all, I believe Max meant "Parisians" when he said "Quebecois". Second, I resent the American comment. :wink:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh us damn Americans. How we are SO evil, SO disgusting and SO mean to everyone. It can't be that some people, regardless of their nationality, emit arrogance and stupidity when they speak and take offense when others (regardless of their nationality) take note and address it. Nah, it's GOTTA be the Americans!!! :rolleyes:

I admit... we got some fucked up shit going on in our country now. But that doesn't speak for everyone who lives here. People are individuals FIRST before their place of residence comes into play. Last time I checked, stupidity and ignorance knew no racial, national or sexual boundaries so why should anyone assume them?

D

deleted356166

How does a topic about shaving and trimming become an internet cat fight? I would expect this on gay.com, not lpsg.org. Do your bitching in private messages. Who cares who's a troll and what country they came from!

Really??? Cyber-bitching is a turn off not to mention a complete waste of your time here. I thought we were supposed to respect each other around here. I propose that persons involved in arguing should be automatically banned for 30 days! :p

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Really??? Cyber-bitching is a turn off not to mention a complete waste of your time here. I thought we were supposed to respect each other around here. I propose that persons involved in arguing should be automatically banned for 30 days! :p

If that was implemented, you would eliminate roughly 95% of the forum community. :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

D

deleted356166

If that was implemented, you would eliminate roughly 95% of the forum community. :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

sadly it's true here, but I could handle a smaller, friendlier environment that doesn't include so much cattiness. ::GROUP HUG::

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Children, please! Mother has a headache...
:rolleyes:
rico, you crazy bitch, it appears you have been around but I never see you. I miss you :hug:
(I also agree completely.)

Um, did you call me a crazy bitch? Sheesh, I have been called lots of things, but never a crazy bitch... (although it did turn me on for a few seconds) Im missing you and the mister...we might have to schedule some chatting time.