Enrique Iglesias must be HUNG?

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
rumour is princess tiny meat........ he even commented in a mag article once, that regular condoms were to large.......so?

ghostly8383

Experimental Member
Media
'I have the smallest penis in the world!' Enrique Iglesias shocks Aussie concert-goers - CelebrityFIX
look at this guys;

Spanish spunk Enrique Iglesias stunned the audience at his Melbourne concert on Tuesday night, telling them he has a small penis and didn't lose his virginity until he was 25.

"I grew up with a lot of my friends and all of them lost their virginity with hookers, not that there's anything wrong with that," the singer told the shocked crowd.
"They had to pay for it. I wanted to wait for the right girl so I waited until I was 25."
But moments later he changed his story, adding, "Usually the first time is not the best. Let me be honest, I was 17-and-a-half, I was so nervous. It lasted ten seconds."
Chatting with the audience between songs, Iglesias answered one fan's comment about his lady-killer looks with the bizarre insight… "What does Spanish good looks have to do with the size of your penis? Maybe I have the Spanish looks but I have the smallest penis in the world. I'm serious."
He then asked his companions to lift their shirts so they could compare chests. Throughout the awkward rant, Iglesias knocked back four shots of whiskey and told the audience that he was on antibiotics and shouldn't be drinking

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I still hold to the fact that he could be tiny and I would love to roll around in bed with him...so Enrique, if you are reading this call me!