Enrique Iglesias

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, did anyone in the UK see Enrica in the Graham Norton show last night? He was so hot. Are there any pics floating around of this guy?

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, did anyone in the UK see Enrica in the Graham Norton show last night? He was so hot. Are there any pics floating around of this guy?

Do you mean Enrique Iglesias, the son of Julio the Spanish singer? If you use that spelling of his name, a Google or Yahoo Image Search will surely bring up all sorts of pictures. Both father and son have been around for quite a few years on the pop music scene.

jb_lax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apparently Enrique is tiny! And he is reportedly going to be the new face of a x-small condom line. But now embarassed, he of course is claiming he is in fact "huge". Why doesn't he just show us???

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Respect. I have always been a fan of Enrique, but now I am an even bigger fan.

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Great thing he did! Respect to him!

Btw: did anyone see him on the Brittish talkshow Graham Norton lasgt saturday? I missed the beginning and I think they talked about his penis size....

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Thats a confident str8 guy, very much aware of his hetrosexuallity making a great preformance. not the greatest singer but a nice guys since he removed the mole. Came to think of it I actually have one of his CD's , its not bad.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bwa-ha-ha...

Enrique muy bueno

This was originally "outed" on a Howard Stern broadcast back in 2000 (I actually happened to hear that one) and described as what he actually sang in the studio prior to post-recording processing. However, it's also been said that this was a recording sneaked by a stage technician while he was lip-syncing a performance.

I'll believe the latter. He still sucks. ;)

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
That's incredibly campy.

Bwa-ha-ha...

Enrique muy bueno

This was originally "outed" on a Howard Stern broadcast back in 2000 (I actually happened to hear that one) and described as what he actually sang in the studio prior to post-recording processing. However, it's also been said that this was a recording sneaked by a stage technician while he was lip-syncing a performance.

I'll believe the latter. He still sucks. ;)