Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It had been 4 years since the break-up. It was pretty ugly and hurtful. She had accused me of cheating (she didn't know for sure), I called her frigid and boring. She trumped it all by saying I was a bad lover, "way too fast" and that she usually had to fake it.

I had moved on, stayed in the city and held a good job. I moved up through the ranks and was now East Coast manager for my publishing company.

I had a 4 o'clock meeting; funny it's Friday the 13th. . . In walked Kyra, my ex, promptly at 4. I was shocked and quickly scanned my appointment list K. Washburn, new district manager. She reports to the Southeast manager, who works under me.

She actually looked great; a very trim woman of about 5 foot 2. She was still quite attractive and her wavy brown shoulder-length hair framed her pretty face nicely.

She smiled and brought me up to date. After we split, she was in a bit of a slump and gained some weight and moved around quite a lot. She fell in love with and married a successful businessman; a salesman, but it fell apart when she learned he was cheating on her during his frequent trips.

After the divorce, she went to University and took up communications and minored in psychology. She also hit the school gym nearly every day which helped her lose all the weight "and then some." She also took and mastered karate.

The weight loss and fitness gains, along with the karate and her success in school, gave her confidence a "tremendous boost."

We talked for 2 hours; well, mostly it was her talking. It was so nice to hear her. Her voice so soft and calming, yet she oozed confidence as she spoke. I was fascinated.

She apologized and told me that she "feels like she hijacked my meeting."

I realized it was after 6 and I hadn't even covered any of my intended meeting topics such as what I expected from her in her new role.

She suggested we continue over dinner. I had plans with my fiancé, Keely, but I had to hear more and get into my meeting topics. She smiled when I told her I would have to "break a date" to continue.

She excused herself to go freshen-up and I called Keely. Keely understood my needing to continue the meeting; I didn't mention that it was with my ex. We made a date for the following night, she would come into the city and we would have dinner then stay over. I made reservations and booked a room at the Park Central.

I met Kyra in the lobby and she told me that she got us reservations at the Country Inn for 7.30. She asked me to meet her there, saying she needed to stop in at her hotel first.

I got to the Carlton Hotel at 7:20 and took a seat in the lobby a few minutes later, Kyra stepped out of the elevator. She was dressed to the nines in a slinky black dress and black leather pumps. I was glad that I didn't change out of my dark suit as we walked over to the entrance of the restaurant.

She looked so sexy that it was hard for me to focus. Her low cut dress complicated things too and I could tell she was braless. She could get away with it too; she was so fit and firm that her pert b cup breasts had no need for a bra.

After we ordered our dinner, she continued telling her story. I was fascinated as she spoke of her coursework and strength training. She spoke at length about her confidence and how she excelled at everything she's done. She also smiled as she told me that she "always gets everything she wants."

The more she spoke, the more I looked up to her. I realized how powerful she had become. It felt as if my confidence was draining and I even felt small in her presence.

She wore a beautiful diamond bracelet on her left arm and she spun it around her wrist slowly as she talked. I found myself drawn to it once she asked my opinion on it.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"Do you love it?" she asked.

"Yes, I love it," I responded.

She continued to turn the bracelet as her words washed over me. "You miss me, don't you?"

"Yes," I confirmed.

"You love my pussy too, don't you?"

"Yes," I answered.

"I was the best lover you ever had, wasn't I?"

"Yes, you were" I agreed.

"You want me, don't you?"

"Oh Yes," I said; my voice wavering.

"You can't have me," she said with a mean smile. I felt a sinking feeling and felt like I could cry. She said "unless," and then paused.

I felt hope, so I pleaded "unless what Kyra? . . . Anything . . . Please tell me," I begged.

"Here comes our meals, let Kyra think for a few minutes while you eat like a good boy. . . you're gonna' need your strength for later," she said with a smile.

I obeyed and ate like I hadn't eaten in days.

After we ate, she took off her ring and put it in a small jewelry box. She put it in my hand and told me to kneel, as if I were proposing. As she gave it to me, she said "listen well and respond immediately, if I want any chance to be hers."

I got on my knee and she quickly and quietly listed her demands. The other diners all looked on while she said: "agree to this and you are mine: I will own you; you will obey me without question; you will not have sex with anyone but me, you will not even be able to get hard, without my permission; you will fear me for my strength and power. Once you realize you are fully mine, you will immediately have an orgasm. Do you agree to my commands?" she finished.

"Oh yes," I replied. Just then the best orgasm ever began to wash over me.

She smiled as she looked down into my eyes. She winked at me and said "yes" as she hugged and kissed me.

Seeing this, other diners clapped and cheered. They thought we were a romantic couple and that I had just proposed.

Our waitress appeared shortly, bringing us a bottle of champagne. After the waitress congratulated us, my new mistress told her we would bring it upstairs. I paid the bill and followed Kyra to the elevators. She pushed the button for the 17th floor then raised the hem of her dress, exposing her bare pussy.

She asked if I wanted to lick her pussy and I started begging. She laughed as she lowered the hem of the dress. "Maybe later," she said as the elevator approached our floor.

Kyra led me to the room and opened the door. It was beautiful and spacious; huge for a New York hotel. She sat on the edge of the bed and kicked off her shoes, then motioned for me to kneel. She ran her hand through my hair as I began kissing her knees, then her thighs.

She told me to undress for her, so I quickly stripped. I stood there completely naked as she looked me over. I exercise frequently, so I'm in quite good shape for my age of 37. My confidence waned a bit as I looked to Kyra, who still fully dressed, did not show any signs of approval.

Once again, she motioned for me to kneel and I complied. She slowly took off her black dress and tossed it on the wing-backed chair. She looked amazing as she stood there wearing only stockings, garter belt, and her jewelry.

As she took off her stockings, the fine muscles on her arms and shoulders flexed and moved as if dancing. She was magnificent and I felt lucky to be kneeling before her.

She told me to stand and then pointed at my flaccid cock and said "I want you hard." My cock suddenly swelled, probably harder than it's ever been.

She wrapped her right hand around it and said "this will do" as she led me to the bath and had me kneel in the shower stall. She turned the shower on a gentle setting, but the water was very hot. She left, then returned with the champagne and opened it before climbing in the shower with me.

The hot water rained on her and down to me. I was kissing her thighs; so sexy and firm. I longed to be held between them.

She dragged he long nails gently over her pussy and up over her nipples. She poured the ice-cold champagne over her body. I looked up and saw it cascade over her hard nipples, down over her taut abs, then finally over her pussy.

I licked and sucked her pussy, greedily drinking in mouthfuls of champagne. She held the back of my head and held me tight to her pussy; grinding it hard against my mouth. I tasted her as her body shuddered; her pussy was so juicy as she roughly bucked against me.

I kept licking and sucking as she was in the throes of her second orgasm. After a moment she slowed and relaxed a bit.

She had me stand and told me it was my turn. She caressed my cock; dragging her bright red nails along the underside of my shaft. That felt incredible, but after a minute she switched her focus to the head.

She said it's "still cute," but I knew she always loved it. I always got so hard and my cock's thickness and appearance always turned her on.

She poured some champagne on my cock and the hot to cold sensations helped prolong the session.

She caressed the tip with her nails for a minute or two; it felt unbelievable and made my body tremble. She said "cum for me now" and my cock erupted; my cum landing on her wrist and up he forearm. She had me lick it off; the taste of my cum, the water, and the champagne was still with me when she kissed me deeply.

I looked into her deep dark eyes and said "I'm so glad you showed up."

She smiled and said that she knew this would be "worth the wait."