Enthusiasm counts!

B_sschlong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the reason thinks I'm a great pussy eater is because when I do it, it's almost like I'm not doing for her as much as I am devouring her for my own satisfaction. And that is the purpose of this thread. The truly great blow jobs that women give come from women who aren't just trying to get their man off, but they are actually carried away with hunger to devour the man and satisfy themselves. From a man's perspective, the biggest turn on for me is not when my wife is "doing me"...but when she is get her own cock fix. Let's post some examples of enthusiastic blow jobs here. I'll go first. Tell me this woman doesn't love sucking that schlong:
Hot Busty Brunette Cougar Banged Outside After Run - xHamster.com

Reactions: EDavis1366

If you want to see someone fucking with gusto, you gotta check Jesse Jane.

Reactions: sampie

zixxer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think the reason thinks I'm a great pussy eater is because when I do it, it's almost like I'm not doing for her as much as I am devouring her for my own satisfaction. And that is the purpose of this thread. The truly great blow jobs that women give come from women who aren't just trying to get their man off, but they are actually carried away with hunger to devour the man and satisfy themselves. From a man's perspective, the biggest turn on for me is not when my wife is "doing me"...but when she is get her own cock fix. Let's post some examples of enthusiastic blow jobs here. I'll go first. Tell me this woman doesn't love sucking that schlong:
Hot Busty Brunette Cougar Banged Outside After Run - xHamster.com

Wow. She loves the cock. So hot!