Envy led me to fun...

Algonquin

Just Browsing
Media
This will be quick and short. My ex, a very tiny person (5 foot and 110 pounds) told me about one of her two previous lovers, before we were married. She described, in detail, how he could not fit in her. Way, way to big for that tiny hole. And they tried for hours. She even said, in detail, that he wanted to do something "disgustin". That she would not "put that thing in my mouth" and that was the end of that episode. But in the back of my mind, I remember her trying to do this big dick, and she was explisive. We are talking legs spread wide and everything. Too big.

Fast forward 8 years into marriage, she had gone and got a vibrator that could NEVER fit her frame, and kept it hidden in her bottom drawer. Had to be about 14" long and wide girth. I never knew until we broke up..she told me afterwards (with pictures from a Polaroid. Anyone remember those?). She said she was thinking back to that first time. And I had no idea. Man, I got 8" but nothing like that.

So fast forward to my new affair. Dang, it was good. I mean unbelievable good. She was married, I was married. But it didn't matter. We communicated over the internet and met in person. Imagine every fantasy you would wish for...we did damn near everything. Sent me tapes of her doing the nastiest stuff, and I revelled in it. This was 1997, before webcams, so we sent tapes back and forth.

So here is where it gets really nasty. One night, we were talking nasty about our next sexual conquest, so I sent her a pic of this guy I had found on the Internet, and you probably have seen this big guy (and I was even joking about him as an internet legend my emails). I told her that I had spoken to him and he really wanted to meet her. I even gave him a name: John. I mentioned how I knew him and he really wanted a threesome with us. He had to be 16" at least, and I know it was an altered picture, but she went for it. Big time! I told her the next time I was flying into town, about two months time, he would be with me and spend the weekend just doing her.

She went fucking nuts. Instead of the conservative dress she used to wear, as President of her Company,(actually true, I can't make this up), she wore mini-skirts the entire two months. She would call me at 1am and want phone sex, always asking "Is John going to be there again". I suggested that if she wanted to get used to the size, she should get one like it. Now, in Texas, you can't buy realistic dildos, so she went online and got the biggest damn cock you can imagine! Then, made me three videos, describing in detail how she loved it in every way. I mean every way. She would do DP with her rather large toy, then put that big sucker up her backside and just grind. This went on for two months!

Then the day arrived. I flew in with...just me. It was a fun weekend, with great sex and lots of hugs. But that was my last weekend with her. She moved on with...yep, you guessed it.

So I do envy you guys in a way, but in others I'm happy. I fantasize a bit about them, but like who I'm with now.

Algonquin

Just Browsing
Media
Now those were some responses. Some inquisitive, some juvenile, but the last response is on target. Why would I be jealous?

Because when you get some who has been, became, or really wants to be a "size queen", and you cannot fulfill, it does create envy. And feelings of inadequacy, insecurity and wishing to fulfill.

I can tell you truthfully, with my last, I created a monster. It just wasn't the same after the fantasy. She REALLY wanted the real thing, and I thought it was just silly role playing. Man, what started as fun, turned out to be the worst.

So Envy? Thy name is myself, for I tried to be for someone, and let loose for another.

So being, actually, a nice guy, I will include a pic but don't know how yet. I'll stab at it, so be patient. But be forewarned!! I am foreskined!!

Algonquin

Just Browsing
Media
She is getting very cool...as in liking different things. We had discussed having a lot of different experiences and this is her third hetero one.....
Funny how the real stories are better than the fiction....This one is different and should show a pic. She is a very, very different woman. I wish you all could know her..
:smile:
Well, yesterday was different... I really thought that I would have only
been on my knees before Rick but ... he wanted more ... but, you know that I have been on my period this week. I haven't been heavy at all! So, I took my protection out and when my marry way over to meet him... I arrived first.
When I got inside ... he started kissing me like mad... He has hardly ever
touched me. Pretty good kisser. He is breaded. >Salt and pepper hair short
on the top with a ponytail. He was rubbing my clit through my jeans and
pulling me tight to him. I pulled unlatched his pants and pulled them down
and dropped to my knees. Sucking him and stroking his dick. Not a bad
looking dick. But, not as beautiful as yours. He pulled me up in a few
minutes... I pulled my jeans off and he sat down on the floor. He told me
to take his boots off ... and I did like a good slave. He laid back and I
stroked him and sucked his hard dick in my mouth. In a few minutes he took me by the arms before I knew what hit me he had me on my back His fingers in my pussy and his mouth on my clit. (but after all week of hardly bleeding, when he rammed his fingers up into me I could feel myself starting to flow) A few more minutes passed... He looks up and says your on the RAG! He stands up and looks down at me and says, "Do I have REDWINGS?" I must say that I had
only heard that expression in the last few weeks from Mark. So, I looked at
him and smiled and said, No, not that I can see. He went to the bathroom and washed up. When He finished he came back in and I went in and cleaned up. He did say however that I had the tightest pussy that he could recall in a very
long time and that I still had a sweet tasting pussy. He laid back down and
I went back down on him and finished what I had started. But, he pulled my
head up so I really only got a small taste of him. I cleaned him up and we
put our clothes back on. We stood around but, you know how affectionate I
can be. I kissed and stroked his skin. He made a few comments about how nice
it was.

Now the reason I was not online last night was that my parents were
supposed to be in last night and Zach and I kept calling to their house last
night and the phone was busy. So, we went over there and they were not home
... at about 9:30 PM ... But, there was a note on the front door from my
cousin Debbie that her Grandmother had died. She really was like her mother
cause my moms sister left when she was very young with her. So, I spent the
better part of the evening trying to reach my folks. Never did.
When I was coming back from the office last night (late) around 11:00 I
picked up the phone and called Mark's cell phone. He answered. I could not
believe it. He said that he only had a few minutes to talk his brother was
headed to the truck and they were headed to take the boat out for a ride.
When he got back he called my cell phone but, because I live in this valley
it went straight to voice mail... I called him right back but, there was no
answer. But, he called back on my cell phone and it rang this time... I
picked it up and then called him back on the house phone. He was putting the
jeep up for the night and had a few minutes alone to talk to me.
In between all this I picked up the package you sent watched the video
and you sure no how to pick'em. I enjoyed the poem the best. As for my art
pick ... the one where she is draped across the bed it the one I like the
best.
I have some sad news though ... the glass was broken in the picture when
it arrived. I took out the broken glass and kept the little girl. I loved
the flowers and the thought of you put into sending it.
I must get busy... I have curtains to re-hang, clothes to put away.
Zach has a soccer game at 1:15. Then I must attend the funeral at 3:30.
Ross, I love you. I want you to know that I do love you.

Your Forever Lover and Friend,

Attachments

B_experimenter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder why...

People who write about extreme sex say it was "unbelievable". I would believe just about anything, up until that word is written. Based on my own life experiences - weird shit is always happening to me - and i am not even really hung.

Algonquin, you talk about creating a monster. Well, my partner and I are about to embark on swinging with big dicks, and I think it more a case of releasing a monster rather than creating one. I am hoping it will be all fun.