envy over big balls

D_Edward Alpee

1st Like
Media
big balls are not always fun. You sit on them. And they find their way into the most uncomfortable positions. lol.

Mine are pretty average, and I gotta say I would never wish for bigger ones. Sitting on them, crunching 'em on a bike, getting in the way if I don't wear a jock while lifting, etc. etc.

They do look cool on another guy, but I guess I'd just never want 'em.

onlygettinbigger

Experimental Member
Media
I enjoy mine for the most part but I wholeheartedly agree when it comes to activities such as running biking and weightlifting. As I stated the last time I tried to go cycling sans underwear...."There is a festival of motion in my pants" and that just isnt comfortable after awhile

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have small balls. I really really really really don't like it. In fact, if I could only enhance my package in one way, I'd much rather have bigger balls than a bigger dick.

dtownguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i envy them. wish i had those big swinging knockers. ha its one area where i feel that avg just isn;t enough. at least when you're asking what i prefer
I know it is common to envy guy who has a larger than average penis but what about a guy who has big balls? Are guys ever impress when the see see a guy with a big set of balls in the locker room or showering?

Although my experience with showering with other guys is limited. I could probably count on one hand the number of guys I have seen in the locker room/shower with what I would consider big balls. I have to say I've done a double take on a few occasion just because it seems less common. A guy with big balls screams virility to me although there is no correlation between the two.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love my big balls! I get complimented on them every time they make an appearance! I also love the fact of how it feels to carry a set of big low hangers. Yeah, sometimes I sit on them, or they'll get uncomfortable in jeans... but the pros far out weigh the cons.

I also love to grab them with my fist and tug on them when jerkin off. Man, that feels great!!

Attachments