Enzyte and other pills on tv

B_coolnortherngirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen these advertisements on tv a lot about these pills that give you guys biger penises. I was wondering if any of you guys have used em. After seeing so many commercials it makes you wonder you know

MrDuuude69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Those are "supplements" which are unregulated by the FDA. That means that they can make any claim they want, they don't have to prove it. Supposedly there are herbs that might give a temporary increase in thickness, but I don't know if it's true.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I LOVE those ads, especially Extenz. They all feature some bimbos and a jag-off in a lab coat talking about enlarging "that certain part of a man's body" without ever specifying which part of a man's body they're talking about. I think it would be awesome if it turned out to be the forehead or tongue.

Anyway, the reason why they are so vague is to get around FCC regulations about false advertising (I've worked in marketing for years and have seen this sort of thing before). You can say the word "penis" on TV (albeit only during certain hours - as silly as that sounds) so if the pills really worked they could say "enlarge a man's penis." The careful wording is so they can't get sued when someone wastes money on a scam.

There's never been a verified, clinical scientific study that showed that a combination of herbs, vitamins, hormones or testosterone is effective for permanantly enlarging the penis. In fact of those supplements can be unhealthy.

Man, I am Captain Buzzkill this weekend...

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<--- shakes head dumbly.

I guess there are only CLAIMS of growth, but, as previously stated, it's unregulated.

Having chuckled at late-night TV's "Extenze" infomercials , I HAVE noticed 2 statements in the fine print disclaimer-

the first is that results of growth of 1 inch or greater are NOT typical.
the second is along the lines of growth can only be sustained by continuous use of their product.
Now, you GOTTA ask yourself the honest question "Is it worth 40 dollars a month for an average penile growth which is for all purposes negligible?"
I don't think that is an very good Return ON Investment....

whatisup618

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yes the extenze commercial.... it always makes me laugh. Like there are these old men with young chicks and there all like " what do you want me to say IT MADE ME BIGGER". i just find it funny and you can tell its just really bad acting.

neils1153

1st Like
Media
if you notice all these pills have basically the same ingrediants... only some brands claim to have an angle on "just the right amount", of each, and a unique dilevery system etc... every ingrediant in these "snake oils", can be bought at your local healthfood store or online supplement dealer... i do know one fellow though that takes Enzite and claims its great before a workout and that he gets insane pumps in his muscles etc, but other than that i think its all junkl...

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are all scams and a lot of those companies are starting to get legal action against them like the people that made longitude.