Enzyte - Any Experiences?

slurpie_king: Has any used Enzyte.. you know, that goofy commercial with the goofy smiling dork with the corny whistling in the background?

doctor_def: I was curious about this one too... maybe I just thought that it might not be complete hooey since it was advertised on TV...

Moonspenders: ok, I tried the free sample they advertized.. couldn't resist. i've been on it for over 3 weeks now. Honestly, maybe just mentally, I feel a little thicker (well, maybe 1/4 inch! LOL), but overall wasn't too impressed. i do recommend that you cancel right away if you sign up.. they bill you US$69.95/3 mos. if you don't (yeah, they suckered me.. no refunds available either, the bastards.)
The main ingredient, suffragium asotas, is a testosterone booster. So, it will make you hornier (don't be like me and be single on the stuff.. unless you want to fuck and suck everything in sight and have no one readily available!), and boost the level of testosterone running through your veins, but honestly, go to any online supplement store and you can get the stuff for about US$12.00/bottle. Much more cost-effective and easier on your wallet, but just as effective. The other stuff (Yohimbe, Kava-Kava, etc.) that's in it, you can get almost anywhere nowadays for cheap too.

Ken

serj: There are two things about Enzyte one is good the other is bad.

Good:
Most customers say that they notice 1 to 1 1/2 inches in 3 to 5 months usage of the product.

Bad:(Realy bad)
Almost all customers who have used Enzyte say that the customer service is horrible. No guarantee/ they do auto reorder/it is realy hard to get ahold of customer service/sometimes it can take several weeks to receive your product, even in the USA.

In my opinion and the opinions of many others, VigRX will produce much better results, they don't waste their money on TV advertising, so this gives you better service and product.
Visit http://www.enhancementresearch.com for some reviews of different enhancement products.

rikter8: I think that its important to note Serj that Enhancement Research is OWNED by you.

No offense, but it seems like more advertisement than chat.

C

9cyclops9: I have to say this. I don't usually like to talk about specific pills so it doesn't seem like I'm advertising *coughserjcough*, but I will say that from what I've seen, Enzyte seems to be terrible. It is one of the most expensive pill out there, plus they don't have a guarantee, PLUS the results aren't permanent. I think Enzyte definitely is one of those scams we always hear so much about, but since they are advertised on TV, many guys think it must be the real deal. WRONG! Get something with a guarantee, from a company reputed to have great customer service. And permanent gains are a plus too. ;)

John

H8Monga: Gotta love those commercials that air during Blinde Date and Fifth Wheel... that guy's smiling too hard... maybe he's trying to make himself feel better over the money he's lost...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Actually, Hapi, they are talking about his smile all along.

"It's" bigger since he started taking the pills which makes him an ideal oral partner (pick your sex).

rikter8: OUCH *SLAP* NO TEETH

*Slap* No Teeth!.....

argh!

I still think that going to your Local GNC store or supplement store is more of a "Bang for your buck"

1. You know the store your buying it from
2. You (generally) can take the pills back if they dont work or make you ill.
3. You know you are getting a Pure amount of chemical vs a possible sugar pill.
4. They cost a hell of a lot less for much more quantity and quality of supplement.

Make a list of what you want, and go shopping for it.

I went to Meijers for my stuff, and it works good - helped to revive the old horny kid in me.
Im still working on the depression part...however this did give me some more energy.