Epic story

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
great stuff! il never be able to watch or read jungle book again without getting a hardon now LOL especially when i see Kaa :p

good_jeans

Just Browsing
Media
“Be sure to play with it for a while when you’re lubing it up, okay?”

“Not a problem, Baloo. Dripping, right?”

“Dripping.”

He didn’t squirt the lube onto his finger first, instead opting to hover the tube directly over Jerry’s crack and let the liquid slide down his crack and around the hole. He was more hesitant about actually inserting a finger at first, but as he traced his wet finger around the bumps of the ring of clenched muscles, he forgot any and all anxieties and slipped his pointer inside. It was warm, wet, and tight, and he became even harder in feeling the unbelievable anticipation. He thrust his finger in and out and side to side a few times, trying to loosen the hole for the next digits.

Jerry hummed lightly as the second finger slipped in. Brad added more lube and continued adding fingers until he had four in. Jerry demanded more.

“The whole fist, put the whole fist in!”

Having seen Jerry’s work online, Brad had no doubt that he could handle it and lubed up his whole hand, curling his fingers into a fist and forcing his way into Jerry’s anus, which gave way fairly easily, and Brad found himself naked on a bed wearing a condom with his hand vanished into the asshole of a forty-year old black man.

And they both absolutely loved it.

He pulled his hand out, wiping it with the nearby towel that Jerry had brought back from cleaning his dick, and faced Jerry again, who had turned around.

“How do you wanna do me?”

Brad knew he had his choice: he had considered doggie-style as a first and maybe only option, since he had though Jerry too fat for anything else, until he had seen Jerry’s amazing self-suck trick and knew that if he wanted to, Jerry could be on his back with his legs in the air. That way, he could look at Jerry’s eyes while he fucked…

“You on your back, legs up.”

Jerry smiled and hurried into position, Brad realizing just how much Jerry liked getting fucked. He followed the bear under the covers and sank himself between Jerry’s legs, letting his own cock get a good view of Kaa. Jerry reached back and covered them with the sheets and blanket, encapsulating them in a cocoon of their own warmth and desire. Before anything happened, they began making out again, with Jerry eventually wrapping his legs around Brad just above his butt and pushing him into his crotch, and Brad knew it was time. They broke their kiss and stared into each other’s eyes.

“Fuck me as hard as you want, Mowgli. Big bear can take it.”

Brad grinned. “Big bear wants it?”

“Oh yeah, big bear wants it. Big black bear wants it up the ass, all the way up the ass!”

The lube still dripping, Brad looked down and with what light he had beneath the covers found Jerry’s asshole and placed his quivering cock at the cusp.

“Put it in, oh, God, put it in!”

Brad didn’t need to be told twice. With the help of his right hand, the virgin Brad thrust forward into Jerry’s ass and disappeared.

“Jerry… oh, man…”

He was instantly warmer, feeling Jerry’s body around him on all sides, pressing in and cradling him, a welcoming squeeze to add to their embrace. There was less resistance the further in he thrust, and having penetrated as deeply as he could, he could feel the complete sensation around his entire member flowing up from his crotch to his whole body, spreading between the two intertwined men as if demanding to be shared. Jerry pulled Brad even closer with his legs and locked his glance with the same friendly, grateful eyes he had always used to look upon Brad, only now his eyes had a mist of bliss clouding them, come about from being entered, being completed, as now.

Brad surveyed his catch: he could see himself in Jerry, right below Kaa, which gave way to the hairy, jiggling body of Jerry, curled up in a ball and pressing himself even harder into Brad, his legs coiling the man-cub’s body in a strong embrace. He could see Jerry’s tits, bobbing up and down before him, nipples still erect in their dark, hairy points; it was still the hair, all that hair, that did it for Brad, and here, balled up in a tangle of flesh and sweat, every strand seemed to reach out to him just barely, agonizingly close, brushing against his chest and stomach.

“God, Jerry… I’m fucking you… I mean, I’m in you…”

Jerry reached up with both arms and wrapped them around Brad’s back- he was now completely wrapped around him, surrendering his entire body to Brad’s weight.

“Say it again… say you’re in me again.”

“I’m in you… I’m deep I your ass and fucking your bear-ass with my man-cock…”

They began to thrust in ever-increasing tempo, Brad tightening his hold on Jerry by wrapping under his armpits and burying his head between Jerry’s tits again. He didn’t know how long he would last at this rate- every notion of control he had was gone at this point; he couldn’t tell how close he was, or if he was close at all; there was no way to measure it now, not after being built up so slowly, so perfectly, with so much between him and Jerry…

“Faster, Mowgli, fuck me harder, faster!”

He couldn’t think, he couldn’t respond, but his muscles worked alone now, programmed to exactly the right motions, springing like coils to pound into Jerry like a jackhammer, balls deep at one instant and then pulled out just far enough to expose the bottom of his head. He had let go- his body was in control now, more alive and active than ever before, more calibrated to the task than he could ever will it to be; all he could do was witness:

He saw Jerry’s bouncing cock, his sweaty body, his face and lips, and his eyes, which rolled up into his head in pleasure and awe.

He smelled Jerry’s musk, the salty, hot stench of the perspiration and pheromones covering every square inch of his massive body.

He heard Jerry’s moaning, heard his body flapping as it was jarred back and forth with almost violent force, heard his own cock sliding through the well-lubed orifice that connected them.

He tasted Jerry’s desire and echoed it with his own passion.

And he felt, he felt everything. Everything of Jerry was of Brad as well- there were no more boundaries. He was enveloped, smothered in the experience, not breathing air or lying on a bed anymore, but with a sudden rush of tightening, seizing intensity, he was, without a doubt, just… gone.

Behind the miles of pleasure, he knew it was his climax, but he ignored this- the knowledge of just being, not caring what was happening, and being elevated beyond any limits he had known was more than he could bear, and for a moment he felt like blacking out and maybe he did because suddenly he was flying, exploding out of his world and seeing stars and feeling them zoom past him like an incredible downpour of fire; he was burning, searing, convulsing, being torn apart and drained…

And then, he was back, and Jerry rose beneath him again and he felt his grip around Jerry’s shoulders like iron, felt power returning to him as he pumped and emptied what must’ve been gallons into Jerry, and through the almost unbearable pleasure of releasing such a buildup, he felt incredibly serene, almost wiser for the strain. The spasms died down, he returned to earth, and relaxed in Jerry’s embrace.

It was over.

He was still gone.

And he didn’t dare move, knowing that the instant either of them managed a word, a motion, or even a twitch the moment, in which there was nothing else, no bed or room or world to weigh on them, would be gone. Jerry seemed to feel the same, and so neither of them moved; they just held each other and rocked in deep, unison breaths.

For thirty minutes.

Until Brad, like Jerry, could no longer remain inside his partner and fell out, the condom even fuller than Jerry’s XL Magnum had been. This was the most movement they had felt in half an hour; it naturally startled them both and brought them out of their trances, back into their bed, back to realization. Brad knew he was naked, in the arms of another naked man, each having recently pleasured the other’s penis with his mouth and anus. He knew his head was still lying between Jerry’s manboobs. He knew Kaa was squeezed between his and Jerry’s navels. And he knew that he was changed, changed beyond anything he had ever known before.

He raised his head for the first time in an eternity and stared into Jerry’s eyes, those friendly, glimmering eyes filled with trust, and felt ecstatic, hurt, vulnerable and ticklish all in the same moment for the briefest time.

“Baloo- I did it.”

Jerry leaned up and they kissed again.

“Yeah, and you did it good.”

They smiled warmly at one another and returned to embracing each other tightly, their spent cocks limply mingling under the sheets, when there was a knock on the door.

More to come...

good_jeans

Just Browsing
Media
Both men shot straight up in the bed and everything came into focus instantly- Brad realized it was much brighter in the room than he’d thought, that he and Jerry were both thoroughly drenched with sweat, and that they had just been interrupted in what might have been the most beautiful moment of his life.

No, he thought, not interrupted. Caught.

Jerry turned to Brad. “You didn’t tell anyone you were here?”

Brad shook his head no.

There was another knock, this time with a voice.

“Management, please open up!”

Their eyes widened, they looked to each other again, both clearly panicked. Brad managed to pull together long enough to whisper.

“I’ll hide in the bathroom while you answer it. Don’t let him in.”

“Good idea.”

Brad leapt off of the bed and high-tailed it to the bathroom, taking one last glimpse over his shoulder before he shut the door- Jerry was pulling a blue bathrobe out of his bag and slipping it on. Once locked in, Brad sat down on the toilet lid carefully, as his ass was still a bit sore, and thought about the situation.

He knew that what he had done wasn’t illegal in any way or that anyone knew about it, yet there was still a need to hide- after all, this was an important moment in his life, right? He had done it- he was officially not a virgin anymore, but it was still something he wouldn’t want to announce to the world- it would be much more satisfying to keep something like this a secret between him and his partner, as if they were the only ones who had ever fucked before.

As he heard the outside door open he realized that he was still wearing the condom, which he remove and tied off and threw in the pail. His penis caught his attention for a moment, hanging loosely for the first time in hours, not a single twinge of excitement or stamina left.

I guess the lion has to sleep after it slays the beast, right?

He chuckled silently at the cliché and sat back down, wondering what would happen now. Jerry would get this guy out, they’d get back together, maybe even take a shower, then sleep. But what about later? Would Jerry want to do this again?

Maybe if I brought someone with me next time, we could have an orgy, he thought, before remembering that Jerry had turned down a three-way with Josh. Maybe if it was with me… I know I’d love being in a threesome…

In mid-thought, he heard the room door slam shut, signaling that whoever was intruding had left. He hadn’t heard them talking, but trusted Jerry to take care of things. He stood up and opened the door again, expecting to see Jerry stripping off his bathrobe as he walked to the bathroom to take a hot shower with Brad. What he saw, however, was a little different.

Jerry stood, already naked, beside the door, kissing and squeezing a completely strange man, who was wearing the motel staff’s vest and slacks, and who was being just as passionate with Jerry. They were making out with a seemingly insatiable lust, the man running his fingers through Jerry’s back hair while Jerry gripped the man’s buttocks through his pants, all the while rubbing Kaa against the man’s growing bulge.

Brad stood for a moment, thinking this to be a part of Brad’s plan- he would seduce the man and get him out of the room- before realizing that regardless of the situation, he had made a huge mistake in leaving the bathroom. Hoping neither had heard him or seen his body, he began to slip back inside before it was too late. He had almost made it when Jerry spoke.

“Brad!”

It wasn’t an exclamation or an angry shout, Brad thought, but more like a call, an invitation, as if Jerry wanted him to come out and meet this stranger. Whether he wanted to or not, though, he was found-out and cornered, and the only thing to do was to show himself.

He reopened the door and leaned out, still hiding his lower half, to look out on the two men. Both were smiling and looking at him, still embracing.

“Brad, it’s okay! C’mon out, I want you to meet someone!”

But Brad was frozen, terrified that he had misplaced his trust in Jerry- had it all been a ruse? Who was this buddy Jerry had had come here? And what did they want with him?

“Jerry, I really don’t think…”

“Brad, it’s Josh! This is Josh from college! My Josh, remember?”

More to come...

good_jeans

Just Browsing
Media
The room was silent for a moment, Jerry’s mouth still in a silly grin from seeing the man, Josh, who was staring at Brad with a look much along the lines of Jerry’s friendly gaze while Brad could only stare with his mouth open.

“But you said you haven’t seen him in years!”

This time it was Josh who spoke. “We haven’t! Last I heard this guy had moved to Nashville!” he said, giving Jerry’s belly two quick pats.

“And I thought you had gone to Chicago to raise your kids!” said Jerry. “But you’re back now! What’s up with that?”

Brad stepped out into full view, caring more about what was happening here than with his appearance- Josh didn’t seem to mind nudity, obviously.

“We came here about six months ago, really just got unpacked; I’ve been working here until I can get something better but if I had known you came here for your sessions, I would’ve called you up! Hell, I would’ve called if I had known you lived here!”

Jerry laughed. “I got back up here about five years ago, man! I got a watch shop down on Lincoln Street, but this is the first time I’ve been here for anything! Brad, c’mere!”

Brad slowly walked towards the men, who broke their hug and faced him.

“Brad, this is my good, dear friend Josh. Josh, this is Brad.”

Josh held out a hand, which Brad took after looking over Josh more closely: he was a fairly tall man, taller than either Jerry or Brad, but not any thinner for it. His skin was tan and his hair black with just a hint of a sideburns growing down his cheeks. In his eyes, however, Brad saw the same friendly glimmer he had seen in Jerry’s as Josh regarded him back with a compassion unnatural for one being introduced to a naked man.

“Good to know you, Brad.”

“Nice to meet you too. Jerry’s told me about you before we…”

He paused, thinking for an instant that he didn’t want to give anything away, then realized stupidly that what had happened was more than obvious.

“…did it.”

Josh laughed. “Yeah, Jerry’s a great talker, right? Always knew just what to say with me, right? Eased you into it and everything…”

He suddenly stopped, a guilty concern spreading over his face. “Oh, no, I must have come in right as you were… oh, geez guys, I’m so sorry! I…”

Jerry stopped him. “No, no, you actually showed up just in time.” He paused for a moment, adding, “what are you doing here, anyway?”

Josh looked back to Jerry and began to chuckle.

“It’s really funny actually… I should’ve known…”

“What?” said Brad.

“You’re room’s been reported for noise complaints! We’ve gotten five calls in the last hour!”

Everyone joined Josh in the laughter at this point, realizing how much sense it made- they had been quite loud and the motel walls were paper-thin.

When Jerry calmed down, he managed to utter, “No, we’re both finished, this guy here just for the first time!”

Brad was a bit taken aback by Jerry revealing this, but then remembered that everyone in present company could relate to someone in the room on that issue. He looked from Jerry to Josh and nodded proudly.

“Really? Your first time, with Jerry? Nice choice, man. He fuck you, too?”

“Oh, yeah he did.” Brad replied, rubbing his tender rump as he did.

“He was great, Josh,” said Jerry. “I’ve never cum so hard in my whole life. It would’ve just been great to see, I think.”

Brad was somewhat flattered.

“And what about you, man?” he asked Brad. “You get a good first load off, or what?”

Brad didn’t need to hesitate. “This wasn’t a load- this was an explosion.”

Josh clapped his hands and laughed, giving Jerry a congratulatory look.

“I swear I was flying at one point, and I may have blacked out while I came, I’m not sure, but I’ve never felt anything close to that.”

Josh nodded. “I know that, man. Jerry does have one hell of an ass. And you’re just the kind he’d go for, I think…”

He stopped again. “Wait, where are my manners? I’m standing here with my work uniform on while you guys are dangling out! I should even things out a bit!”

He glanced at Brad again- “…if it’s okay with you, of course.”

“Sure,” said Brad, looking forward to seeing another naked man in person.

Josh grinned and began to strip, not caring to take nearly as much time as Jerry did. He quickly kicked off his shiny black shoes and dropped his slacks while Brad helped him with his vest and shirt. Down to just his boxers and socks, choosing to remove the latter first, Brad could see his bulging erection desperately trying to plow its way into the open air. It didn’t have long to wait, as once the socks were off Josh finished the process and stood before them in the nude.

He was, Brad noticed, about a perfect combination of himself and Jerry; his skin was a light brown with fairly coarse hair running down his legs and butt but nowhere above his waistline (he’s almost like a faun, Brad realized). He was in fairly decent shape, not as muscular as Brad or as flabby as Jerry, but the outline of his abs was just visible between the curves of his love handles. And his cock, too, seemed to be around a hybrid of Jerry’s and Brad’s: Jerry’s color, Brad’s size, no bigger or smaller. What caught Brad’s eyes the most, however, was his balls; they were hanging surprisingly low for a man sporting such a full erection, not to mention that they were definitely larger than the norm. His scrotum, Brad decided, looked roughly like a baseball dangling in a small leather pouch.

“Very nice…” said Brad.

Josh smiled. “Thank you. Jerry?”

It was very clear in an instant, all hints and suggestions from the past few minutes out of the way- Josh wanted to fuck Jerry. He moved towards Jerry and wrapped himself around the man.

“What’dya say, big bear? You got enough drive for one more fuck tonight?”

More to come...

good_jeans

Just Browsing
Media
Jerry looked back with his usual friendly eyes, clearly wanting to even without being particularly horny, but sighed back, “Josh, I do, and I would, but I thought you were married- I can’t just let you cheat like that.”

But Josh just smiled. “Jer, you have nothing to worry about. Laurel and I are in an open relationship. She knows I’m bi, and she loves it, actually- we have threesomes all the time, and we fuck anyone we want. It’s freedom, and it works for us. So don’t stress, we’re good to go.”

Jerry seemed hesitant for a few seconds, then, feeling Josh’s cock poking him in the belly, he changed his mind. The men embraced again with a passionate kiss and began to work their way to the bed. Brad followed for a moment, thinking that he could get in on the action, before he realized that Josh wanted to fuck Jerry, not him, and that the moment was just between them. He’d only be getting in the way if he tried to participate, and really there wasn’t a lot he could do with his limp dick.

Jerry fell backwards onto the mattress with Josh on top, still passionately kissing with Jerry now stroking Josh’s cock with his right hand. As they began positioning themselves, Josh broke the kiss and began licking and sucking around Jerry’s tits, much like Brad had done twice earlier. Brad had a very good view of all of this, watching the sexy scene from his position in the chair he had sat in when he first arrived. He could see straight in between both men’s legs, watching Josh’s huge balls flopping around under his hairy ass and his cock pressed against Jerry’s sweaty taint, below which the hole that had been so recently fucked seemed to call out for more. Brad then realized what was missing, and he got up to get the condom and lube for the men.

He got a regular Durex from his bag and his own lube tube, then approached the two men with the items in hand and tapped Josh on the shoulder. Josh turned around, a curious look on his face.

“Thought you could use these,” said Brad, holding out his supply.

Josh smiled. “Yeah, don’t wanna forget those, right? Though I’m willing to bet you’d be wet enough without the lube right now, right Jerry?”

Jerry nodded and Brad knew he was right; Jerry was pretty much drenched in sweat from head to toe. Still, Josh took the lube and began to apply copious amounts to Jerry’s ass, not hesitating to plunge himself deeper than Brad would’ve ever thought to go. Jerry’s eyes widened and rolled back, his mouth half-smiling, half-gaping with awe, the look of suddenly being thrown back in time to his college days with his old-time sex buddy. Josh, too, looked more eager than Brad had seen, twisting his slippery hand inside Jerry’s ass while fondling Jerry’s limp cock and balls with his other hand.

Finally, when he removed his hand, Josh tore open the condom and was about to put it on when he paused and looked at Brad, who had returned to his vantage point from the chair, obviously eager to watch the sex.

“Brad, would you put this on me?”

Brad was surprised, and even though he wanted to, he hesitated.

“This is you guys’ fuck, I shouldn’t have any part…”

Josh stopped him. “No, I interrupted you two, so if you want to do this, then you’re more than welcome; short of giving you head, this is the least I can do.”

Brad smiled and walked over to the two men, catching Jerry’s look of pride at his two partners getting along so well, and took the condom from Josh.

“Alright, I’ll put it on, but don’t think I wouldn’t take that BJ.”

He began to unroll it over Josh’s cock, pinching the tip and unraveling it slowly, noticing also that Josh was thicker than he seemed before, almost as big around as Jerry, when Josh reached out and began to feel Brad’s penis, cupping the whole package in his hands as if carefully weighing them. Brad looked up in surprise but didn’t pull away.

“Well, then, we’ll just have to see what happens later.”

He smiled at Brad with a benevolently randy look, and Brad knew that he was serious. He finished unrolling the condom, taking a little more time and giving it an extra rub at the end, and walked away, making sure Josh got a good look at his ass as he did. All the while he could hear Jerry laughing under Josh.

“You two are great, y’know that?”

Josh turned back down to him. “And I haven’t even put it in yet.”

They both laughed as Brad returned to his seat, ready to enjoy the show. Jerry positioned himself as he had before, legs in the air and ass exposed for Josh’s cock, while Josh moved in for penetration. After a quick lip-lock, Jerry wrapped his legs tightly around Josh’s body, slower this time as if to be more embracing than constricting, and Josh slid his cock inside with great ease, thrusting in to the extent of his shaft and holding in place.

“Ah… I remember this…” he said, “I remember that ass…”

Jerry reached his arms up to stroke Josh’s hair, which was already beginning to bead with sweat. “And I remember that cock, too; that first big cock…”

And together, in a perfect rhythm, they began to move. Brad knew that this was the exact same way they had fucked in college, as their movements were too synchronized and spontaneous to not be the result of rehearsal or experience all coming back after so many years. As Josh thrust in, Jerry would squeeze his legs in to push his cock further down while clenching his ass at the same time and forcing Josh’s torso upwards with his arms to give Josh’s hips more leverage; pulling out, Josh would lower his head to Jerry’s mouth and give a deep, passionate kiss while one arm supported his weight and the other alternated between squeezing Jerry’s cock and tits. They started slowly, getting the motions back from years ago, and then, with an energy Brad never expected either of them to have, they sped up and worked each other like a well-oiled engine.

“Oh, God… I’ve missed you, Jerry…”

“Fuck me deeper, buddy… my ass wants more cock, give it all your cock!”

Josh pushed himself way in and held it, as Jerry arched his back to push
himself further in towards Josh’s hips.

“Mmm, great ass… gonna cum real hard, Jer, gonna squirt it all in there…”

They smiled and kissed once again, Josh returning to his regular thrusting and Jerry bouncing with every hump, each coiling around the other with however much they could grip with all their limbs. Brad could see them playing with each others’ tongues like two impassioned fencers, eventually moving on to kissing, licking, or rubbing against any part of their faces that their mouths could find, soaking them in perspiration and saliva and increasing the frequency and power behind each thrust.

More to come...

good_jeans

Just Browsing
Media
Then, as if on a cue, Jerry moaned, “Switch!” Josh, who had obviously been awaiting this announcement, pulled his cock out and backed away while Jerry slid forward on the bed. Brad was confused for an instant, wondering if this Jerry had requested an end to the fuck-session, until he noticed that Jerry was flipping over onto his hands and knees, with Josh immediately remounting him for a well-choreographed transition to doggy-style. Jerry proudly hoisted his rear into the air as Josh’s dick found the hole again and jackhammered ferociously while Josh raised his face to the ceiling, mouth open and eyes rolled back at the sensation. Jerry’s mouth was, as it had been since Josh started fucking him, still smiling and laughing as if he were on a never-ending roller coaster.

Brad moved slightly to the rear of the fucking couple to catch a better glimpse of the penetration; he found himself still amazed at the size of Josh’s balls, now pounding against Jerry’s taint twice a second, and even more amazed at how great the two men looked in coitus- it was more than just erotically pleasing, but almost aesthetically so, like they complemented each other through their genitalia. There was just something beautiful about how Jerry’s ass seemed to be a perfect fit for Josh’s cock, how Jerry’s junk was swaying like a windchime as Josh thrust, how their moans and spasms were timed as if to a metronome…

Josh leaned forward now, his body laying flat against Jerry’s back, and Jerry fell onto his belly, neck craned back to get a heavy-tongue kiss from Josh, whose thrusting didn’t stop. Josh fondled Jerry’s tits beneath the heavy man’s torso and breathed passionately into the back of his neck as his hips pulsed on autopilot.

Josh rose up on his elbows and thrust faster.

“You like that cock? You want the cock cum squirted up your fat bear ass? ”

“I’ll do this all day, Josh,” said Jerry, “I love your cock in my fat ass… mmm, yeah…”

And with that, Josh pulled out, climbing up to Jerry’s face and urging him to flip over.

“I wanna see you when I cum, buddy. I wanna see my friend again when I blow my load in your ass.”

Jerry spun quickly and shot his legs into the air, his own dick very nearly reaching his mouth again. Josh returned to between his legs and entangled himself in Jerry’s arms and legs again without even bothering to put in his penis at first. Brad knew Josh must’ve been on the edge but was surprised to see both their faces when they broke the kiss.

They were crying.

All their motions had ceased in an instant of eye-contact, both gazing into the other’s glossy, misty face through their own tears. They were frozen in place, only their heavy breathing and sweating bodies in motion, their desire almost palpable but hidden under something else, something more subtle.

“Josh,” whispered Jerry, “I’ve missed you so much. You’re… this… is a miracle.”

“I know,” replied Josh, just as quietly. “and not just the sex- it was you, Jer, that I wanted. You just being there, fucking or not; that was it. That’s what I love.”

“And you too, Josh. All that for you, too.”

They both broke down, embracing so tightly that Josh seemed to disappear into Jerry’s stomach, as they began to pick up their rhythm again. Brad watched as Josh’s thrusting led his dick to find its way back into Jerry’s ass, without any guidance from any hand, while they picked up speed, pulling each other closer and closer with every beat. Still kissing, they began to moan in muffles, unwilling to break any connection even as Josh neared his climax.

“Mmmmf… Mmmm… MMM…”

“FMM MM…UMM MM…MM MMD…”

“AMM MMMA MMM…MMM…OM MMMM…”

Brad could tell Josh was cumming as his hands clutched Jerry’s shoulders, his toes spasmed and his feet twisted out, his hips blasted into Jerry’s crotch over and over again; Brad saw his groin muscles expanding and contracting in perfect time with his thrusts, tightening his anus and pushing the cum down his cock with a the most powerful of all involuntary reflexes. Josh screamed into Jerry’s mouth, eyes squeezing moisture without opening and body pressed flat into his partner’s, pumping out the culmination of years and years of separation at the finale of a long-honored ritual of power, vulnerability, and love.

“Ah, God, Jer, I’ve been saving that one for a long time…”

Jerry raised his head between huge gulps of air, kissing the top of Josh’s forehead, which was buried between his sweat-drenched tits. “Glad to have taken it, man. Always have been.”

It was awe-inspiring for Brad, who kept still in fear of disrupting such an intimate moment, to see the two being so calm after a moment of such intensity. It was almost disappointing, then, when Josh began to get up.

“I have to go, buddy.”

Jerry leaned forward as well, nodding. “You’ve gotta get back to work, I know.”

Brad got up too. “You’re going? Are you coming back?”

Josh smiled. “Well, I think we all know the answer to that. Even if it’s not today, I’ll be coming back to get another taste soon. But right now, I’ve been ‘responding’ to that noise complaint for about…”

He checked the dresser clock as he slid out of the bed, his condomed cock and somewhat smaller balls swinging freely between his legs.

“…wow, forty minutes! I should be alright, but any more time off and I could raise some suspicions.”

He began to dress again as Jerry got to his feet and walked over between him and Brad.

“Besides, this should be your night, for both of you to enjoy. I feel bad cutting you two off to begin with, especially with it being your first time, Brad.”

Brad stood up and approached the still-half-nude Josh.

“I’m glad you showed up, Josh. This whole night has been so great, and this on top of everything else, like, getting to watch two long-time pros going at it- you shouldn’t feel bad at all. You’ve only made it better.”

Josh smiled ear to ear as he zipped up his pants and pulled on his vest. Fully clothed now, he once again reached out and gave Brad’s package a gentle stroke, which Brad welcomed warmly, not feeling surprised at all.

“You have fun tonight, Brad. And maybe we’ll see each other around sometime.”

At this, Jerry came up behind him and grasped his shoulders while Josh continued to pet Brad’s privates.

“I think you’ll definitely see him around. In fact, if it’s cool with all concerned, I think this group should try our luck with each other tomorrow morning. I seem to recall you owe him a blowjob anyway, Josh…”

It was as if Jerry had read Brad’s mind, as being between those two men, having unlimited access to their cocks, was to good of an offer to pass up. If only Josh would agree to it…

“That’d be great with me; Josh? Would you join us?”

Josh burst out laughing. “Hell, yes, I would! I haven’t done an all-guy threesome in years! And with my old college fuck-buddy and his new sex pal, nonetheless- wow, this’ll be awesome. Now, let’s see… tomorrow’s Saturday, my day off, and since I assume you guys will want to sleep in and recharge, I guess if I got here at around 10, we could get some action in around then and still get the room check out by noon. Sound good by you?”

Brad and Jerry regarded each other and nodded.

“Perfect,” said Jerry. “And after that, we can catch up even more, Josh. I want to know what I missed all these years.”

Josh smiled as he hugged Jerry’s nude figure with no inhibition; “This starts it again, big bear. I found you again, and this time we’re keeping it together.”

They kept the embrace for a good long while as Brad watched on the sidelines with a content smile. Finally pulling apart, they kissed once more, and Josh opened the door once again to a darkened sky made orange by nearby streetlights which brightly flooded the room and exposed its inhabitants, two naked one clothed, to the outside. But they didn’t stray away from the door, instead choosing to watch Josh until the door latched shut with the soft click of the electric door latch securing itself in place, the sentiment of “see you tomorrow” etched on every action, every sound of his departure.

More to come...