Epididymitis, again!, what the hell?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I have had like 4 bouts of epididymitis in the past two years and I am tired of it. I don't know what keeps bringing it back or what I can do about it. Does anyone have any ideas?

The first time was really painful, subsequent times weren't too bad. This time isn't too bad but it still bugs me and it could very well get worse. It is always on one side.

I saw a urologist did a complete workup and I am completely healthy, no stds, no nothing. He scoped out the sac, prostate, even kidneys, etc with ultrasound and there was nothing wrong. I didn't even have any unusual bacteria in pee.

The only thing I can think of that is causing it might be my fleshlight but I try to keep it relatively clean and disinfect it regularly with alcohol. I have had sex mostly with one person over the course of this and I wrap it up.

JAson_X

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could be right, try eliminating it from your 'routine' for a while 1-2 weeks and look for any improvement

mke75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HOLY MOTHER OF G*D. Just finished a 10 days of antibotics. This one hurt like hell. It came out of nowhere. The pain was baddddd. WHEW!!!

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just came from the hospital and i have acute epididymitis.....i thought it was a hydrocele....i had two bags of antibotics into the vien!! still on them. he said if i had waited any longer that my balls could have been destoyed by this!!!! i still have the swelling.....my balls are large as softballs. i can hardly walk. i have to work.
I pray this goes away!!!

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
and by the way i was the one that loved to edge. feels good and i cum more. guess
edging is not what i will do anymore after my balls and foreskin go down.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sounding and chronic antibiotic use definite no nos. Google "new silver solution" for a new/old solution that's a lot cheaper than what the doctor ordered and won't compromise your immune system over time.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had it once years ago...it followed an extremely passionate encounter I had with a sexy bottom...I was so into fucking him that I got bruises on my hip bones (honest). The swelling and pain was in the vessels attached to my balls, and when I jacked off, the load was scarily heavy. I thought I had an std, but the doc explained that I didn't. A few days of antibiotics cleared it up and I never had it again.

D_dldllddr

Just Browsing
Media
I got it when I was younger once after having a crazy night of sex with this girl. It was the first time for me that a girl got on top and I remember her specifically laying back with my dick deep inside her. I could feel something pinch but didn't think nothing of it till the pain started a couple day later. The doctor said that could have caused it. I guess the penis can only bend so far before you potentially cause injury