epilation cream

Can anyone suggest a good one? My reasons are my own for wanting hair gone so please don't flame me about keeping the hair. It serves me better to have it gone for the activities I participate in and shaving everyday is getting really annoying.

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i used veet a couple times. I wouldnt say its an epilation cream, since it doesnt get the roots out (for me at least) which means hair grows back pretty quickly. The only good thing is the hairs aren't sharp when they grow in.

But I have a question too, whenever I use it, i get a bunch of red bumps. I'm wondering if they are ingrown hairs or something, and what I can do to prevent them.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
I used to get them a lot too

enough to make me stop shaving my pubes for good

BUT as far as other body areas go, here's what I find.

BEFOREHAND make sure the pores are open, run the skin under warm water, that way the cream doesn't just sit on top

Then when you're done make sure to get it ALL off, and exfoliate DAILY! This means scrubbing and in some cases, even using a body scrub, something with extra exfoliation. I use a body scrub (different than body wash) and a washing puff by Axe, or an exfoliating cloth (like $3 at Wal-Mart) and REALLY scrub.

what that does is get the dead skin off of the body before it can inhibit your hair from growing freely which is how hairbumps get started

where and how much is a point many point seem to be avoiding haha

ok so really what I need is something that will get rid of the hair and inhibit regrowth without use of a razor or something and wont irritate my cock and balls. the search is proving difficult. Im told veet is irritating and i can't find anything about this vichy stuff other than german sites i cant read. any other suggestions please

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, long distance running, soccer, among other things. This cream would particularly help with Jiu Jitsu the stubble from shaving is agitating when it rubs against my shorts or gi and letting it grow causes just as much irritation.

Seeing as I shave down there regularly anyway I would prefer to inhibit and reduce hair growth as much as possible.

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well hair is a natural friction reducer, so its never going to be as good as before you got rid of your hair (unless you grow it back of course). I believe waxing over time does slow the growth of hair, and with waxing you won't get the sharp stubble like in shaving, but rather a more natural hair.

well hair is a natural friction reducer, so its never going to be as good as before you got rid of your hair (unless you grow it back of course). I believe waxing over time does slow the growth of hair, and with waxing you won't get the sharp stubble like in shaving, but rather a more natural hair.
The hair combines with sweat making it slicker and harder for me to hold on to people in grappling I would like it gone.

Nobody seems to have any ideas.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've used Veet for years and never ever had irritation at all - no red bumps, etc. I am getting waxed now and though it's more expensive and I do it once a month, I'm incredibly smooth for weeks. The waxing pulls the hair out at the root so less hair grows back. This takes time however but sooner or later I might not have much hair there to worry about. I get my complete cock, balls and ass crack waxed and it's so nice being this smooth.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nair is another cream you can use I have had excellent results with it. ALWAYS REMEMBER whatever product you use follow the instructions and do a small test area just to check yo have no reaction to the cream or and of the products/chemicals in it