Equal Opportunity Pleasure?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Shaghtnides, Mar 15, 2008.

1. D_Shaghtnides

D_Shaghtnides New Member

Do large guys (who enjoy being with other guys, regardless of their sexuality) take pleasure or seek men with penises of four to six inches?

I figured some well-endowed men out there like the idea of being the alpha dog and having their cocks tower those of their smaller friends.

I stand 5'6" with a six inch erect manhood, and I love hanging out with taller guys (5'11" and above) with hung tubesteaks (8.5" and more). I get that older, big frat brother type feeling... like I'm some newbie and I need to be shown the ropes of what it is to be a real man.

Any thoughts?

2. allan1015

allan1015 New Member

God, let's hope so!!!

3. D_Portelay Porquesword

I'm sorry, unless he is a total bottom I'm not going there.
    I love and enjoy the oral aspects to sex, I don't claim to be a size queen or a cock whore so still the voices that speak to something negative here.

I gots ta have something to handle when I'm working it.

If the dude is mutually oral/top/versatile like me and he's packing a blow pop, I pass.

Besides I am ticklish. LOL

4. jclink1972

jclink1972 New Member

I guess Im on the other side. I like the big ones but I don't like the ones that I can't do anything with. That just ends up being more work than fun. I might seem stupid but I think that a good cock is one you can dt or be fucked by! just my opinion!

Draft saved Draft deleted