equal to a photoshop

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HappySucks, Jun 13, 2004.

1. HappySucks

HappySucks New Member

I find it funny that day in and day out, people on here think they are large and in charge but you see a photo of them and it's just a vacuum dream or injection high.

Man made, genetic lacking, fakes

I hate photoshopped photos like everyone else but I also hate egos “inflated” by pipe dreams

2. blar

blar New Member

egos? hmmm really i never really thought of anyone having an ego here....i have seen on other forums but not here

oh well

3. HappySucks

HappySucks New Member

then you sir have never read a "why do people think they can look at my crotch when I'm walking around the mall in spandex and a half shirt with a down arrow, "I'm with stupid", printed on it" or "C2C w/Hung only" thread

4. blar

blar New Member

LOL yea your right i really don't pay attention to those type of threads or the "she found out i am hung so now she likes me" type threads i see all over the internet. But hey you can't get angry, you just gotta ignore them.

5. jonb

Gold Member

Well, HappySucks, genes interact with the environment quite a bit. I don't know of any twin studies focusing on penis size, but it would make sense that people who are malnourished would have smaller ones.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice