equal to a photoshop

HappySucks

Just Browsing
Media
I find it funny that day in and day out, people on here think they are large and in charge but you see a photo of them and it's just a vacuum dream or injection high.

Man made, genetic lacking, fakes

I hate photoshopped photos like everyone else but I also hate egos “inflated” by pipe dreams

blar

Experimental Member
Media
egos? hmmm really i never really thought of anyone having an ego here....i have seen on other forums but not here

oh well

HappySucks

Just Browsing
Media
then you sir have never read a "why do people think they can look at my crotch when I'm walking around the mall in spandex and a half shirt with a down arrow, "I'm with stupid", printed on it" or "C2C w/Hung only" thread

blar

Experimental Member
Media
LOL yea your right i really don't pay attention to those type of threads or the "she found out i am hung so now she likes me" type threads i see all over the internet. But hey you can't get angry, you just gotta ignore them.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, HappySucks, genes interact with the environment quite a bit. I don't know of any twin studies focusing on penis size, but it would make sense that people who are malnourished would have smaller ones.