Equestrians

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Dr. Dilznick, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

No way would I allow my daughter (if I ever have one) to become an equestrian. No horseback lessons, uh-uh. That shit is all sexual for a young girl. It's essentially paying an insane amount of money for your 8-year-old baby girl to get off in the guise of a love of ponies. That's creepy.

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    sounds a bit too freudian to be entirely accurate, but it is an indisputable fact that equestrians are certifiably insane.

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

Wow, that's some of the most paranoid shit I've ever heard. Of course, there are no MALE equestrians. :eyes:

For God's sake, let's all band together and think up every bat shit reason why girls should be held back, and while we're at it, let's cut out their clits! THAT'LL keep them in their Goddamned place.

4. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Well, if the boy's Negroid you at least curtailed his gangbanging till early adolescence.

Nah, shit like this you have to nip in the bud, otherwise you've set him up for a life of being that cowering, wussy boy who never does anything. That kind of behavior left unchecked could end up in tragedy in future years when it comes into contact with someone not so avuncular.

I'm very pro-clit, by the way.

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow doc...just...wow. The fuck happened to you?

6. kilbasadad

kilbasadad Member

Ok Dr. Dilznick, being equestrian myself as well as my three sons. I have to disagree with you, I think your own feelings of sexuality our coming out in this one. Are you thinking that just by going up and down on a horse your going to get a young man or girl sexually excited? That’s rubbish. If that’s the case every boy and girl would be riding at the ripe old age of 6. Horsemanship teaches great values to young children as well as a health competitive edge. My family and I have been riding as long as I can remember. I will say yes its an expensive sport but then again, how can you put a dollar amount on your child’s happiness. Just my opinon.

7. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Black women.

8. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

My sister is an equestrian.

For boys it's sleepovers. We could probably do away with swings, seesaws, Barbie dolls, pillows, beds with bedposts or sidebars, merry-go-rounds, jump rope and Little Debbie oatmeal cookies also.

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Black women.
    [post=347543]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Black women made you hate horses?

I grew up in a rural town in Ohio and everyone was pretty much into horseback riding. I didn't have a horse of my own but made some cash on the side by cleaning stalls and exercising other people's horses, it was a completely g-rated time in my life, I assure you. There's just something cool about spending time with animals and having some sort of communication with htem, that's why so many people keep pets. Animals don't lie, cheat and steal like people do, they're always on your side and they don't give you crap about who you were with last night. I think the lessons learned there are more valuable than your paranoia.

10. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Damn, I miss Texas! And yup, I had a horse while I was growing up and I loved riding him. I never got my kicks from it though.

11. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I'm aware that there is still a "working horse" tradition in many areas of the US, so I very much doubt that the "equestrianism" many of you are describing is the same thing as the pretentious upper-middle-class competition freakshow it is here in the UK.

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

No, I can assure you it is one of the rare delights of living in a hillbilly haven.

13. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

That, however, is not what I was referring to.

14. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Lemmie guess, the "Lisa Simpson" problem?

All I can say is that my junior balls wont forgive me for attempting horseriding.

Draft saved Draft deleted