"Equus" The film!

Vanbrugh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:smile: I was channel hopping and came across the film Equus with Richard Burton and a young Peter Firth so I have added a few caps.
p.s. I cannot see how to start a new thread apart from "new member intros" can someone help please? :rolleyes:

Attachments

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At the top, in
LPSG.ORG > Discussion Forums > New Member Introductions
click on Discussion Forums. A page comes up with the forums, though they're called Sub-Forums there. Click on any one to go to that forum (or sub-forum). Then click the New Thread box. Voila.

kramer2088

Experimental Member
Media
Jenny Aguter seemed to have a clause in her contract that she had to be nude in every film she made! Walkabout, equus, logans run and american warewolf in london to name but a few.

On the colin Firth front i can remember seeing that film when i was a youngster and it was the first full frontal male i had seen on tv...and i thought "gulp..i've got a bit of growing to do!!" lol.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jenny Aguter seemed to have a clause in her contract that she had to be nude in every film she made! Walkabout, equus, logans run and american warewolf in london to name but a few.
That may well be. Ms Agutter didn't drop 'em in East of Sudan, but that may be because she was 12 at the time. She was scheduled to be in Walkabout two years later, but somebody ran out of money, and by the time filming actually started she was 16 - in the enlightened Britain of those days, high time to start losing the costume.

I don't think she lost 'em in Eagle Has Landed, when she was 24 - too bad, it might have livened up a real dog.

Capedcow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
here is the shot of "harry potter" daniel radcliff in the stage version.

EDIT: image removed due to age of subject

deepthroatb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Jenny Aguter (sic) seemed to have a clause in her contract that she had to be nude in every film she made!"

She even got to take her knickers off in 'The Railway Children' and wave 'em in the air.
:18:

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Jenny Aguter (sic) seemed to have a clause in her contract that she had to be nude in every film she made!"

She even got to take her knickers off in 'The Railway Children' and wave 'em in the air.
:18:

Which version?

The one from 1970, or the one from 2000?

She also played in a tv-version prior to the first film.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:redface: :redface: :redface:

The 1970 one, of course! :biggrin1: What kind of films are you watching, where a nearly sixty-year old woman waves her knickers around in the air!!! :eek:

In 2000 she would have been 47(born December 20th, 1952)-ish.
I haven't watched many knicker-waving films, although I think it would make a nice niche.

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw Equus a couple of weeks ago and was surprised at how much they showed in the movie. The young Peter Firth did indeed show his magnificent attribute several times throughout the movie! Not only in the pics you show, but even better at the first of the movie with the horse. Then in the barn sceen he shows his FULL BONER in the fucking sceen! If you pause the DVD when he's on top of her you will see that he has a full boner--in that his head is completely out and showing.

Rare that a relatively mainstream movie shows that much.

Reactions: livstabler