ER check up

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by lbkontop, Feb 18, 2006.

1. lbkontop

lbkontop New Member

Albums:
    a couple nights ago I went to the ER, my balls where aching. well when the DR started feeling around I got one of the biggest erections ever! this happend twice, has anything like this everhappend to you guys?

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Cheap one-liner:

Yeah, I always get hard whenever I see George Clooney as well :rolleyes:

Serious answer:

A friend who works at an STD clinic tells me that she sees erections on a daily basis, and that staff realize it totally comes with the territory... after all, who isn't going to get at least a little aroused at having their cock or balls handled? :smile:

3. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Not me. Anything medical makes me shrink up as small as it goes.

4. Lilybean

Lilybean New Member

Alex is right - trust me, nurses and docs aren't even phased by this stuff. I'm in healthcare, and there is plenty of OTHER stuff to laugh about..... if you have an erection, the only time the nurse will care is if you're obnoxious about making sure she sees it.

5. Matthew

Gold Member

Yeah. my sister's a doc and she says it happens all the time.

However, I must disagree. Geroge Clooney does not make me hard.

6. Chuck64

Gold Member

Ditto. Hospitals are ALWAYS friggin cold. The staff ALWAYS has cold hands.

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

George Clooney makes me want to throw up!! If it's a handsome intern or Doctor I will often time rise to the occasion.

8. Chinese 9x6

Chinese 9x6 New Member

Am also in healthcare, this is so true. I personally do jerk off a few times before my annual check up to avoid the possibility of erection.** I has a little crush for my hunk doctor **

9. Sam1070

Sam1070 New Member

Just curious. Did the dr. diagnose the reason why your balls were aching. If so, what was it?

10. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    hmmm, maybe you are gayer than you think. But seriuosly some guy is feeling you up no matter where the situation, of course, you are going to get hard..

11. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

While in high school, on a trip to M√ľnchen, A friend of my grandmother got in the line to use the men's room, at at rest stop. Just before we got to the rest stop a tour bus of almost only women pulled up, the line snaked around the building.
    When a guy gave her the evil eye, she responded with, "I'm 68 and was a nurse, I've already seen what you have." He got out of line and sat on a bench until after she came out.

12. JamesPM

JamesPM New Member

A near miss:

I had a minor op to remove a growth from just above my dick. It was done by the another GP in the surgery who turned out to be the absolutely gorgeous rugby player type person I'd drooled over on previous visits.

The fifteen mins of the op were some of the longest of my life. His "push your trousers down then lie back and think of England" didn't help. Feeling him resting on my abdomen and legs didn't help. The nurse raising the bed thing and me seeing my crotch move closer to his face really, really didn't help. The "calming" music - Blondie, French kissing in the USA - didn't help. All this before he had lifted a bloody scalpel.

My dick flexed so many times but I held it together long enough and didn't, in the end, slap Dr D on the cheek with a rapid and spontaneous erection.

Of the three of us in that room, I was one that worked the hardest that day. I was knackered.

----
    James

13. windtalkerways

Gold Member

Maybe it was blueballs if your tool
    responded with a spontaneous erection?:rolleyes:

14. lbkontop

lbkontop New Member

Albums:
    yes he did. it was Epididymitis, an infection of the epididymis. easily fixed with some antibiotics & some "support" (briefs).
    all better now!

15. OneSongGlory

OneSongGlory Member

happened to me first time over the summer- i went to the urologist to check on a hydroseal and while he was examining my testicles and i had to hold my penis up- i started to get hard and the more i thought about wanting it to go away the more it wouldnt- it was so embarrassing but im sure its nothing that hasnt happened before

16. penisthemenace1

I remember a few years back i got a huge erection in front of the nurse while i was at the doctors office. naturally i turned beet red and felt like a total ass. But the nurse was atually cool about it she just laughed and said "trust me, you have NOTHING to be embarrassed about!" I still felt stupid because she noticed it, but her comment made me feel better.

17. tieguy15

tieguy15 Member

Albums:
    when i was 18, i went to a physical for work. i was told to strip to my underwear by a hot ass nurse, but that was nothing compared to the doctor, the broad looked like she walked out of one of my jack-off magazines, but was cold and impersonal as i look back on it. trying to be Macho, i refused to use the gown and just walked around in my nylon bikinis, i could tell the broad liked it, by her smile. during the exam i had a semi-erection inside my bikinis. finally, the doctor was ready to do the fondling of my nuts test, so pulled them down, but all the broad did was fondle them, as we both watched my cock get hard, she giggled and "oh you lean to the right", the broad told me that she wanted to check to make sure everything was ok, but what that meant was her gently running her fingers up and down and around my cock (and no not a fist stroke). i do remember vividly, that at one point she traced a finger up my shaft and under the crown of my cock, i think my head turned purple and i might have moaned. but i do remember that before i was ready, the broad pulled up my bikinis covering my cock as best it could. and i remember leaving that day with an aching cock and balls in my slacks, only to go back to work with no relief.

18. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Two times it's happened. Once a year ago going for a physical the doctor lingered around my cock, balls and ass. He did the usual prostate check which caused me to release alot of precum and also caused me to start getting hard. When I rolled to my back he examined my balls (I had surgery a few years ago so when he saw the scar he asked about it) then he asked me why I was circumcised (Czech docs apparently don't see it very often). He held my cock looking at the circ line while he asked and of course I got rock hard in his hands. I apologized and he said not to worry, it happens.

When I had the surgery on my balls they gave my an epidural to knock me out from the waist down. I went through the surgery with no problems and woke up in recovery with THE HARDEST erection EVER! It was like fucking stone! I asked the doctor about it and he said it was a result of the antithetic wearing off. Damn, they should bottle that shit!

Draft saved Draft deleted