Erasers

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been bothered lately. Lately I have been bothered. At times I have even been late about being bothered; but, that's for another time.

So, you ask, what is on my mind. Well, I will tell you, just pull up a chair and listen.

While searching the internet-and let me tell you in case you weren't already aware, the internet is a wonderful thing-and I couldn't find what I wanted.

I am in search of a chat group for those of us who once dined on erasers. Not just any eraser. Not those cute rectangular free floating ones. The erasers we dined on were found at the end of a pencil. Technically we didn't eat them, we chewed them in the same way we chewed our pencils-lead was no longer the standard so there is no worry of brain damage from the pencil gnoshing. We would chew the eraser which came with the pencil, not those ones which could be slipped on at the end after the original was worn down. Chew, chew, chew until we hit the metal holding frame-oh the teeth I lost from chewing to rapidly, it was bad.

Nudists be damned I need a chat group for eraser chewers! (nudist chat group links would also be accepted as something to tide me over until my next shipment of pencils arrives)

Please assist me in locating these hidden groups which I am sure exist.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CREATE ONE! LOL

I'm sorry, but I don't think you'll find as many people as eager as you to share eraser-those-at-the-end-of-the-pencil-not-those-you-add-yourself chewing.

But don't be discouraged!