Erect 10x bigger than flaccid

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by cgttown, Oct 9, 2007.

1. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    We've all cussed and discussed whether one is a grower (I am) or a show-er (as many in this forum are) and what impact that has on one's social status, chances of getting cruised in the locker room, ability to impress a date, fill out a pair of levis, or make more money. (Taller guys are paid more, but does being well-hung get you more...PAY that is?)

Anyway, this well-written and nicely explained discussion of the deep (and wide) subject is a must read. Just for the record, I'm not good enough at math to know if mine is 10X bigger, if someone wants to help me do the calculations, let me know. :cool:

Growers And Show-ers

2. optimum

optimum New Member

Albums:
    I'm incredibly skewed. My flaccid ain't much to write home about. But erect, I'm hard as a rock, and fat as hell. I don't cruise much past 6.5 or 7", but it still looks impressive when standing on end.

I often get pissed that my dick is so disproportionate soft, because I would def. not want to try and show it off around other hung showers who might not be any bigger than me when excited.

3. Papilion

Papilion New Member

When I'm flacid you can't see anything except for foreskin, almost everything shrivles up inside of me except for the "Shrouded Head" (which is why i hate being in changing rooms, I always look so small compared to others), but when erect I'm 11 to 11.5 inches.
    My flacid willy is the bane of my life. I cant even pee standing up unless i give it a good old play with first and get a semmi hardon, and that can be tricky with someone standing at the next urinal, also sends them some weird mixed messages.

4. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am closer to a shower I do have my periods of tiny tininess but I only get close to 50% when erect. this is odd (referring to article) because i am of cold weather societal decent and am exposed to it more often than beautiful heat. For this reason and my lack of body fat my body temp runs higher than the average smo could this be why I show. My body is to hot to get to close hehe?

Draft saved Draft deleted