Erect At The Gym

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by baraabebo, Dec 30, 2008.

1. baraabebo

baraabebo New Member

Hey guys i just wanted to ask if it was wrong to get erect while showering in a communal shower with other guys cause everyone keeps eye balling me when that happens How can i get rid of it?

2. D_Mac_D_Nife

D_Mac_D_Nife Account Disabled

A few well placed tugs should get rid of it. ;-)

Don't be concerned about it, it's natural. Some guys will probably give you an appreciative smile, and for those that don't, just turn your cock away from them and let them move on.

3. earllogjam

Gold Member

:cool:Just slice it off with a sharp knife when it happens. It's the only permanent solution to your problems.

4. surprise

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't stress about it. I get hard sometime, myself. I often shower in the corner (last shower in row), so when it happens I can just turn away from everyone. Although, if it's a big one like most of the guys here, I welcome a boner here and there.

If you accidentally hit me with it I won't complain.:biggrin1:

5. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you really dont want this to happen, turn on the cold water to chill you out. Think of something different.

I would imagine most of the guys are straight, and homophobic..so when they see a guy with a big ol stiffy in the shower..they're looking to avoid it for possible "penetration". Either that...or they dont want to be seen in the shower with the guy with a hardon.

6. seattleguy77

seattleguy77 New Member

Not wrong - unless you achieved it by jacking off in the shower. Then that would not be cool. Just continue to soap up and think of mom. That usually tames the tiger.

7. crescendo69

Gold Member

I've seen quite a few hardons in the shower. They never seem to matter and almost always get ignored. When I got them, few seemed to care, althought I did hook up and leave with two different guys this way in my twenties. Don't act like you're interested in anybody, and guys should leave you alone, even if they stare a bit.

8. catman

Gold Member

Used to go a gym many years ago- one of the regulars there, nice and 'avg' all the way around, very 'straight' was infamous for it....

he would work out hard, strip down (the guy sweated like crazy), and as he was pulling off his shorts/jock there was always that unmistakable 'boing!', he was very self conscious about it.... then I think he saw a few others and wasn't as worried, but again a lot of it depends on the gym...

we have individual showers with curtains- I am sure more than once a few knobs have been polished in there...

9. Rocky14441

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, I have a problem getting a boner in the gym showers. In high school they thought I was being abused at home because I faked so many injuries to get out of gym!
    Now I think a lot of really unpleasant thoughts (you can just imagine) because if I think for one second about not get a boner, I get one. I'm embarrassed, but I have never gotten any crap over it, I just don't think it is cool. I'm scared that some homophobe will bash me for it, or I'll bump into one of my friends and it will get around. Some days I like it, with a big half-boner swinging, showing off to other guys, catching thier glances.
    I guess I just never got over high school.

10. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Penises get hard. Fact of life. Try to mentally suppress it. It can be distracting.

11. hot_topic90

hot_topic90 New Member

perfect song for you:
    YouTube - Erection

12. B_Giovani

B_Giovani New Member

I do sport since I'm very young, I NEVER saw a guy with a hard on in the locker room. To be errect is natural, yes, but not in the public shower. I dont know where some of the guys here take shower, but not my kind of public shower.

13. toadstool

toadstool New Member

getting hard is a normal thing and you can't do anything about it so just relax what happens happens

14. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a longtime gym rat, and have probably used communal showers at least 2,000 times. And I could count on one hand the number of guys I've seen in locker rooms or gym showers with full-on erections (as opposed to semis, which are MUCH more common).

I think how a guy behaves when erect in such a setting determines how uncomfortable it might make other people. If you are erect and either a) stroking your dick or b) leering intently at others, this would probably make a lot of guys uncomfortable. When I see a guy with an erection doing either of these things, I get out of there ASAP.

But if you are more or less keeping to yourself and keeping your hands off yourself, then I think others will recognize that it's just a random boner, which happens to all of us sometimes.

Steve

15. verycuriousblondie

verycuriousblondie New Member

Just sing the national anthem in your head, that is what I do.

16. Rocky14441

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Trying to remember all the words to Don Maclean's "American Pie" works for me, except now when I hear the song I get a boner. Go figure.

17. Cowabanga

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I get a semi hard on right after pooping sometimes, and its no big deal! Don't be embrarrass. It is what it is.

18. catman

Gold Member

I like the line from Austin Powers "Margaret Thatcher....naked"

19. hot_topic90

hot_topic90 New Member

well...do you have to shower at the gym? if it's really that big of an issue, maybe you should wait until you get home. or is that not an option here?

20. greenarrow

greenarrow New Member

Albums:
    thats very natural.

Draft saved Draft deleted