erect in suite Pants!!

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday i was in a meeting... and when i stood up to shake the guys hand as i left his penis was pointing straight out. Its always hard to see a great bulge in suite pants but this was big and fat!!!
I had to stop myself grabbing it!
How do you look in suite pants?
It takes me back to checking the boys out in school.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday i was in a meeting... and when i stood up to shake the guys hand as i left his penis was pointing straight out. Its always hard to see a great bulge in suite pants but this was big and fat!!!
Men in suits are hot!!
check this website for evidence!:

Men at Play

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Sure sounds like me, perhaps it was me, I just don't remember the meeting.:wink:

My suite pants are pleat front, gives plenty of room for a good erection, and in the right circumstances, well sometimes in the wrong circumstances at a meeting or presentation not the best, have been there with a good hardon and if you don't get chance to adjust before standing, there sticks one hard cock, causing a nice big bulge.