Erect penis anatomy question

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, i just reread the thread starters posts.

i'm missing the bit where he asked for an arguement from you guys on exactly what the medical term was...his concern seemed to be entirely cosmetic.

the age old "mine doesn't look the same as his!" issue.

...considering that, i still think the best reply (and an honest reply at that) is that no two look alike!
some are ridged, some are smooth, some are big and some are small.

there's very little that can be done to alter the look of it (unless you go for body mods)...and no partner is going to notice this anyway.

my point, if it's healthy and functional then learn to love it.
i'm sure plenty of future partners will learn to love it too.

i said that with my very serious face on btw.
i now have face cramp.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright, back to the original post: gizmo, the sizes and arrangement of your corpora cavernosa and your corpus spongiosum are what cause the spongiosum to be less prominent when you are erect. That is normal.

As dolfette suggested, don't worry about looking "different from everyone else." Enjoy your healthy penis and its uniqueness. Straight or curved, thicker at the tip or the base, if it works and is healthy, enjoy it!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
For those who ask, I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be, a medical doctor. That still does not mean that I cannot have a clear knowledge of some human anatomy and physiology. No, I have not taken gross anatomy (I wanted to, but it was not required for my major, and was limited to pre-med and physical therapy students). I do have several anatomy texts, and when I am curious about something, I actually look it up.

b. c., we were not beating up on you, but please understand, the OP asked a technical anatomical question. Some of us tried to answer as clearly and correctly as possible. When we see errors, we try to clear those up, too. It was not a personal attack on you, it was simply an attempt to get the information to the OP as correctly as possible.

If someone on this forum asks a question, and I know the answer, I will answer. If I don't know, I will either not post or I will say "I don't know." If I answer, and someone corrects me, I will double check my facts, and depending upon what I find, I will either admit my error or ask my challenger to re-check his facts. It's not something to get defensive or combative about, it's simply a matter of trying to avoid passing on misinformation.

Believe me, I don't feel beaten up on. I do think it interesting though that someone can make a point over a carelessly worded statement, yet say in a later response that punctuation and apostrophes are optional.

I pointed it out to him in order to illustrate that one can get technical over a great many things, if one chose to. I knew what I was speaking of, but should have considered that people reading my reply might have taken it too literally (or apparently, technically).

Even funnier still was that someone calling himself alterego would presume to tell me to STFU. (What...he joined the forum like, yesterday or something?) Oh...I forgot. He just watched a dissection. That must make him an authority.

Well, if that were coming from someone of some tenure (or merit, for that matter) it might have been worthy of a direct reply.

As such, hardly worth the effort, I think.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Believe me, I don't feel beaten up on. I do think it interesting though that someone can make a point over a carelessly worded statement, yet say in a later response that punctuation and apostrophes are optional.

you're kidding right. please dont tell me you did not see the heavy sarcasm in my post about punctuation and apostrophies. I have no idea who alterego, what his training is or why he watched a dissection.....theyre horribly boring anyways. However, someone asked a question about anatomy and should receive an appropriate and correct answer

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
you're kidding right. please dont tell me you did not see the heavy sarcasm in my post about punctuation and apostrophies. I have no idea who alterego, what his training is or why he watched a dissection.....theyre horribly boring anyways. However, someone asked a question about anatomy and should receive an appropriate and correct answer

Oh alright already! I give up! I agree! Forgive me for posting a picture of my dick! :wink: