Erect vs. Flaccid

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Flaccid I vary. Depends. If I have just worked out I am a little smaller than usual. If I have just got out of the shower I am longer than usual. When I hang what I would call my normal size I am 5.5 inches long. Hard I am 8 inches long. Guess that would be a shower.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a grower and, frankly, always wanted to be more of a shower. I'm well above average (7.5 x 6) when hard, although not up to the size of many on this site. But flaccid, I vary anywhere from 3-5", and not nearly as thick. I'll admit that I prefer to have a semi when I'm in the locker room, just for ego sake. I don't want to have a hard-on, cause I'm not interested in that.

Actually, I think it's kinda tough to determine what a semi is anyway, since for most guys (from what I've read), the soft size varies tremendously.

Had a friend in high school who was a major shower, but when he got hard, he just got hard--little to now growth. Mine, on the other hand, doubles.

charz

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
what is glower/shower?

oh sorry i missed the first reply:tongue:

not weird~ i got 5.5cm in soft and 12cm in hard!

and i think it's better to be a grower that you can got the most convenient size on different time:biggrin1: (what trouble if there is a big snake in the under/swimming wear when i am not going to use it)