Erectile Dysfunction in Women

You can call it whatever you want but that's not an erectile dysfunction. Nothing to get erect there...

The clitoris has erectile tissue... :rolleyes: Good job as a heterosexual male, with your knowledge of lady parts.

The clitoris has erectile tissue... :rolleyes: Good job as a heterosexual male, with your knowledge of lady parts.

And some have bigger erections than others too :). But yes, it maybe the reason some women do not orgasm through clitoral stimuli, maybe it (clit) does not become fully erect?

Last edited by a moderator:

And some have bigger erections than others too :). But yes, it maybe the reason some women do not orgasm through clitoral stimuli, maybe it (clit) does not become fully erect?

Some ladies just have larger clits than others, flaccid or erect.. and it's entirely possible that may be why some women don't get as much enjoyment/pleasure from clit stimuli as others.

Then again, parts can almost get "numb" from the wrong types of vibrators. Typically too much "buzz" vs "rumble" sensation will eventually make things practically feel numb.

Some ladies just have larger clits than others, flaccid or erect.. and it's entirely possible that may be why some women don't get as much enjoyment/pleasure from clit stimuli as others.

Then again, parts can almost get "numb" from the wrong types of vibrators. Typically too much "buzz" vs "rumble" sensation will eventually make things practically feel numb.

That in itself could be a discussion too..Vibrator addiction. Prolly get booked for that one.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My clit is the tiniest of things and there is no appreciable difference between my base line/ non-aroused state and my fully engorged "erect" aroused state.

I am able to have clit orgasms and receive pleasure regardless of it's diminutive size and perceived "erectness".

My clit is the tiniest of things and there is no appreciable difference between my base line/ non-aroused state and my fully engorged "erect" aroused state.

I am able to have clit orgasms and receive pleasure regardless of it's diminutive size and perceived "erectness".

Truth. Not all ladies with small clits have difficulty receiving pleasure with it

Clitties come in all shapes and sizes. Yet there be some clitties that no have as much fun as others, for varying reasons. Could be the Mind, Body or Soul that causes these troubles.

Me is interested in this discussion. Now it's gonna dry up :).

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't forget the labia minora! Although my wife has a relatively small clitoris, her pussy lips grow dramatically when aroused and, upon achieving a "female erection" from flaccid to fully engorged, could orgasm from labial stimulation alone. Thus, the equivalent of "a grower, not a shower" for girls, and there are few things I've enjoyed more than giving her a "deep-throat blowjob"... :~)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can call it whatever you want but that's not an erectile dysfunction. Nothing to get erect there...
Spoken like someone who either has absolutely no idea how to eat pussy, or has only done it in the dark!

Like Dragon, my clit doesn't usually grow, though it will engorge like a grape when sucked on very hard. Everything but my labia major turns the loudest shade of pink I have ever seen on anything alive when I am fully prepared for sex. I noticed very recently that my labia minora swell. I don't know if that only started recently, or if I only noticed recently.

derapas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has a 1.5 inch clit that get really hard when she is in a standing or squatting position the head gets to be the size of a pencil eraser..but when she is on her back it's much smaller. Unlike men women lack the physical capability to trap and hold blood flow to maintain and "erection". Because she has a bigger clit shaft I can tell when she is really turned on or just getting warmed up.

This applies to all women regardless of clit size though those with small shafts and tiny buttons the difference is of course less visible.