Erectile Dysfunction, sorta

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Ronin47: I've been a long time reader, but never posted..until now.

Here is my problem. I get hard with little to no effort/contact at all. This is fine in general day to day activities, and can be explained easily enough to any female willing to listen.
    The problem is that if I'm at a club or bar, any more than a hug from an attractive girl will send me reaching for the sky, and this is where I thank god I'm only 7"x5.5 and not 10+.
    So I ask all members, espeically the ladies, is this expected? How would you react? Any way (other than huge amounts of alcohol) I can avoid this?

Any input would be appreciated.

Just in case it were important I'm 24 with plenty of sexual experience and as I said above, ONLY 7x5.5.

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Not a lady (no snotty comments from you guys) BUT, unless I completely missed your point...WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT TO STOP having these wonderful, spontaneous completely healthy erections?  Enjoy them kiddo', you'll be an old geezer like me soon enough and they don't always "reach for the sky" when you get a hug :D

PS: your 7 incher is more than most of the men in the world have hangin'...relax and enjoy your gifts.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Ronin47: sorry, should have specified earlier, I'm 7x5.5 erect....oh how I wish I was 7" flaccid (even if it didn't grow).

Anyways yes I enjoy the ability when I'm in private with a girl that knows about the issue, but in public with strangers....I'm thinking most girls will think I'm some sorta perv or something.
    I've been known to blow things outta proportion so maybe I'm out in left field, but I guess thats why I'm questioning this here.

4. benderten2001

Gold Member

I wouldn't worry about it, Ronin.

You're a normal, healthy male and, an above average one at that! ;)

As to what the ladies whom you're around think?

-----"You're a normal, healthy male and LIKELY an above average one at that!" ;D

As to calling it "erectile dysfunction".....save it until you MUST use that term.....ideally, Y E A R S from now.

(You're NOT there yet.....far from it.)

5. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=Ronin47 link=board=clothing;num=1080611666;start=0#0 date=03/29/04 at 17:45:26] I've been a long time reader, but never posted..until now.[/quote]

Welcome!

[quote author=Ronin47 link=board=clothing;num=1080611666;start=0#0 date=03/29/04 at 17:45:26] Here is my problem. I get hard with little to no effort/contact at all. This is fine in general day to day activities, and can be explained easily enough to any female willing to listen.
    The problem is that if I'm at a club or bar, any more than a hug from an attractive girl will send me reaching for the sky, and this is where I thank god I'm only 7"x5.5 and not 10+.
    So I ask all members, espeically the ladies, is this expected? How would you react? Any way (other than huge amounts of alcohol) I can avoid this?

Any input would be appreciated.

Just in case it were important I'm 24 with plenty of sexual experience and as I said above, ONLY 7x5.5.[/quote]
    When it happens around me, I ignore it, but it's VERY flattering. Don't worry. Women know.

Allie
    :-*

6. Imported

Gold Member

namodomok: What Allie said! Bless her heart!
    Relax man...enjoy! It's human. Most people wouldn't even know your sporting an erection unless you bring attention to yourself. If they're looking at your crotch, just snap your fingers and say, "Hey. ...my eyes are up here!"

7. Imported

Gold Member

Ronin47: Thank you all so far....
    lets see if this works

its not the other ppl around me that I'm concerned with, its the women in direct contact with me (that I'm dancing with) that I'm concerned about, and they will definately know....but according to Allie, its all good.
    So perhaps I'm out in left field again, with worries over nothing.

8. Imported

Gold Member

fdsa: maybe she'll take it as a compliment, just pretend its not there, and dont encourage to much contact with it and her. I know that I'm always turned on when i feel/make a guy get an erection!

9. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=Ronin47 link=board=clothing;num=1080611666;start=0#6 date=03/30/04 at 10:51:43] So perhaps I'm out in left field again, with worries over nothing.[/quote]
    That's one of the reasons we're here. To ask questions and get answers. And it IS all good. You're letting her know you find her very attractive.

;)

Draft saved Draft deleted