Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys..been pumping for several years now. I have a question for those of you that have been pumping for a long time. I wanted to know if it is possible for pumping to cause some ED.
I pump everyday for at least one hour. I have noticed that it I have a difficult time gaining and erection not while pumping.
When we fool around (my Partner) I don't seem to be able to get past a semi/semi erection. If that makes any sense. Could all the pumping I do be the problem?
Anyone else have this problem?
Comments or suggestion ??????????????
:confused:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BBB2.5....Although this is just my personal observation, pumpers do eventually begin to become dependent upon their pump for erections! If you are not hooked on it already, try stopping for 6 months and give your natural system time to adjust to the new reality. See if that does not begin pumping new blood into your huge cock! Good Luck man!

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey
as a pumper I empathize.
sometimes i wonder if it's because we're so focused on the sexual excitment of all that surrounds a pump that other things don't turn pumpers on as much. there is the option of course, that it does do some damage.
I'd llike to continue to hear from you on this subject

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys..Thanks
I think I'm going to try and give it a rest ....I'm sure it will be a difficult thing. Since I have been pumping so long, it has become a habit. Sometimes I think I do it without much thought. I will let you guys know how things are going.
:cool:

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How much pressure do you use? How often do you take breaks? You don't pump for an hour without a break do you?

I think if your routine is going to last an hour, you should plan a schedule of 2 days on and 1 day off. I think you will find the rest day will help a lot.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been pumping on and off for about 10 years. there have been times when i have gone a few months without pumping, but last 4-5 years I tend to pump at the least once a week..sometimes 3-4 times. I have had no trouble getting hard without a pump (touch wood..no pun intended) except for one ot two times when it just was a "bad night" I think the rest is important between pumps too. remember..in body building, your muscles grow in the recovery rest between workouts. i think your cock is the same way..you have to let the skin and the chambers rest and grow. just my opinion/experiences of course.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've been a pumper for 14 yrs and I've learned not to pump every day .You need rest as BMNJ has stated.I 'm still pumped up from the day before so Why overdo it? I also pump at low pressure and also for an hour.Listen to you body

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everything makes sense when you read it all....I think you all are correct. A little late on my part. Maybe things will return to normal. As my mom always says.."Time heals everything".
Gosh, but I'm going to hate seeing that big bulge in my jeans...lol.
:cool:

oldbodybuilder2004

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi;

I have beeen pumping about 15 years. and now i have ED. Dr has started giving me testosterone shots. My ttest level was about 90. Laast check it was 600. Still no ereection but Dr quit and now is starting again. Will keep u posted. By the way I will be 76 ijn July.