Erection angle

junior15074: One day while browsing I came across a website devoted to smaller guys. One of the topics was erection angles. A lot of the "smaller guys" are under the impression guys with larger penises have softer erections and penises that point down when hard. I can only speak for myself, but my erection is very hard and my erection is at a 30 degree angle. (assuming 90 degrees is parallel to the floor, and 180 degrees points to the floor). I would like to hear from the other "larger guys" to see if what the smaller guys are saying is true or they don't know what they are talking about.

Reactions: Bernd

andywerks: I think it's a fairly common misconception that big boys don't get as hard and don't have quite the angle.

As most things... it depends on the guy.

I'm with you, junior... I get *really* hard and point more up.

tsctsc: This could be a poll...(or maybe it has previously)...
Following jr's lead, I generally angle at 30'.
There is a great website regarding the erection: size, shape, curve & angle. It's www.erectionphotos.com. Look at "research" then "results"you can see all the data on average angle,etc. Lots of average men have submitted their info...I think alot of you guys here would find it interesting.

HungRebel: I'll say that I come in at around 70° on that scale...just a slight upward angle, nothing too noticeable however.

CardiffDillon: Goddam 1811, you get that beast above parallel to the floor when ur hard? You should post a pic of that, it must be a sight to behold!

I've seen the pics you've posted here and your collection at sizequeens.org, but you've only shown it pointing determinedly at the floor so far

josh: yeh, it would be intresting to see. How big are you erect anyway?