erection angle

Yono: has this beenposted before? i didnt find it
well, how much does your penis stand?
im not huge or anything, im 8", but on a good day i canbarely get it parallel to the floor, it hasnt stand up in some time it has to do with my erection that i know can be harder
sometimes i wish it would tand up more so i can see it bigger
i can get it hard and mak it point down without any trouble
what about you guys?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
As a young fella (early 20's) my erection would get rock-hard and stand literally up against my lower abdomen.  I used to worry that if I finally got the opportunity to 'use'  it with a woman it might not bend far enough down to make insertion comfortable (but I worried for nothing LOL).  Back then I could keep an erection indefinitely with a little caressing once in a while.

Over the years the angle has lowered until it now points straight out at full hard (mid 50's). And these days it takes more than a little caressing to keep it rock hard for more than a few minutes.

No complaints, though.

Yono - if I may suggest it - you might consider an appointment with a urologist to see if the reason you aren't getting a strong erection isn't due to a simply-corrected physical problem.  No sense in spending your remaining sex-active years with it if it's not necessary.

Pecker

Reactions: JockFull

BigTeen1: Im 8 inches but IM only 15 so i think im big ??? but i have a slight curve to the left

duzyamuthano: i've always had an erection that sticks straight out at 90 degrees to the floor, with a very slight downward curve (now mid-30s). i'm still kind of amazed when i see strong upward-pointers, especially those like bilbobagginsx in his 20s: i kind of think of that as more ... erotic, or aroused, i guess, almost as if the strength of sexual desire is defying even gravity itself.

a female friend of mine had a great expression for the sort of tilt she liked on a cock: "as though it's sniffing the air." brilliant image! :D

Ineligible: Eight inches may be not huge on LPSG, BigTeen1, but in the world outside it's big for any age. And a slight curve to the left is very common.

Even my small equipment no longer stands as upright as it used to do when I was younger. I first noticed a difference about late thirties or so. A common effect for us all?

chipster: My erect penis doesn't quite get up to horizontal when I'm standing. (see pic on LPSG Photo Posting Page labeled "As high as it gets"). Hasn't changed over time either. It's not really different now, at 46 years old, than is was at 18. I'd prefer it point up higher, but I guess it poses less problems as is. It works just fine, and I can't change it, so I'll be happy with what I have.
8)

hung: Erect it points straight away from the body and slightly to the left. As a youth I recall erections that were well above horizontal. I believe age helps bring it down. Also be aware that your body will adopt to the situation so I would not worry about how it will impact on your sexual activity.

ace420: In my teens, I pointed toward the ceiling and actually a little back towards my body. Now, I point about straight out. At least it still gets hard.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Ineligible link=board=health;num=1035739266;start=0#4 date=12/08/02 at 19:23:45]

"... my equipment no longer stands as upright as it used to do when I was younger. I first noticed a difference about late thirties or so. A common effect for us all?

[/quote]

Yes. --At least for me, too.
Mine is horizontal when fully erect....a change from the upward curve of yesteryear.

Typical erections not necessarily "rigid rock hard" either but instead "spongy hard" with the shaft quite flexible and with that "swaying" sensation back and forth when I walk. Penile enlargement exercises over the years has created this flexibility as opposed to before when it was so rigid (when erect), I feared it would snap off!

BIGBOYDAVE: I cannot ever remember seeing my erection standing tall. I still get rock hard but I always figured the weight and size of my penis when erect was too much for it to stand tall. Its straight but usually down at an angle. I can make it vibrate and bounce and jump but never stand up.

Reactions: Uncadant

willem73: Mine stands at about a 50 degree from my abs, and curves ever so slightly to the left. I must admit, I have noticed that it doesn't stand "up" as much as it did when I was in my teens (I'm 26 now), which I find ever so slightly depressing. :)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine sticks up a little bit above horizontal...but not flat up against my stomach like some guys...
My cock also has a very slight upward curve, like
a banana...anybody else have that?

prepstudinsc: [quote author=txquis link=board=health;num=1035739266;start=0#12 date=02/27/03 at 22:01:13]...My cock also has a very slight upward curve, like
a banana...anybody else have that?[/quote]

That's how mine is too. I stick upat a pretty good angle, but it curves back towards my stomach. It looks like a big banana. Click on the link in my profile and you can see...

ORCABOMBER: Unfortunatley, mine doesn't go up very high, it's a heavy lil' bugger!

bigmike11: Mine hangs down at a pretty steep angle when it's hard... less than 45 degrees. If I flex, I can get it up a bit more, but not really too close to horizontal. Guess that's the drawback to having a huge dick...

buddy43610: i read that if you put your hand out next to your penis with your fingers spread, you can see that your thumb reprsents the angle of your erect penis in your teens and twenties. your index finger represents the angle of your erect penis in your 30s, the middle finger, your 40s etc. this seems to be pretty accurate for me, but my penis isn't as heavy as most of you guys. (6x5 47 yo..ugh ohh...getting ready to move to the ring finger).

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I haven't heard that one before, buddy. It's an interesting idea and is as good or better than many we've discussed on this board before.

But everybody's unique here (rather than the average population you'd find on other boards) so don't be surprised if few fit the theory.

Size has a great deal to do with how gravity and age affect us and you'll certainly find a lot of size here. ;)

Pecker

(I got a sweater for my birthday - I wanted a screamer or a moaner.)