erection angle

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine points straight up, vertically. When im fuckhard and very horny, my cock touches my belly. Im 6.5 x 5.5, so i guess shorter cocks get harder than say, a 9incher?

It all depends on circulation. You could have a 20'' cock and still get harder than a 3 incher if you have better circulation. Eat right and don't smoke or drink...Asians are healthier...thus the harder stereotype. I hope I didn't sound mean,; just wanted to point this out. :redface:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine points up. Always has, and it's so stiff that you can't bend it down. (Now that I'm older, it takes longer to get fully hard...and it goes soft...and gets hard...and goes soft if there's no direct stimulation. But when it's hard, it's vertical and hard.)

D_ohdarnit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
probably since mines has been to the left inside my undies for so long, now it goes to the left but not a curve, more like starting at the base it starts to go left

DeepCurve

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine curves up but has never pointed up quite vertically. When I was a teenager I thought this was why they called it an "erection," not realizing that most men don't angle upward that much. I can't honestly say that I've noticed any significant change to my shape or angle in the past 30 years.

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was younger, mine pointed almost straight up.

And with a morning hard-on it was damn difficult to take a piss! I'd have to plant my feet far from the toilet, lean against the wall behind the toilet with my left hand (so my body was sort of horizontal over the toilet), them push my boner down with my right hand to aim it into the toilet! That was the ONLY way with a morning erection I was goint to be able to pee!

(Then in my later teens I started just whizzing in the shower in the morning. I'd create a "fountain" with a nice arch before it fell to the drain below.)

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick when absolute hard as a rock points upwards about a 33 degree angle.

At that angle my wife says that it slips into her better.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Up when fully hard. Has always been straight up. And it gets hard enough that I can't pull it down much unless it partially softens.

So that gives the lie to those who say that the angle diminishes with age. I jack off with a man aged 45 whose erection is hard against the belly, so much so that it can be hard to manoeuvre.

I have always had a completely horizontal erection, but a left curve.

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So that gives the lie to those who say that the angle diminishes with age.
Mine has definitely diminished with age. I'm not horizontal, but the angle has dropped significantly not that I'm older. I think I read somewhere it's due to suspending stretching a little bit with age. (Also, my stomach is not as flat as it was when I was young either. Long gone is the "six-pack")