Erection Angle?

D_Renyson_Ripbottom

Just Browsing
Media
My cock stands at 2-3 o'clock when very hard.

When I push it upwards so it touches my stomach I can feel some pressure that is working against it.

I'm asking this because in my teens I remember I had skywards erections (12 to 1 o'clock). But I don't think I was any harder back then.

Try it for yourself. If you are fully hard do you point straight out or skywards?

If you are pointing straight out and you push your cock against your belly: do you feel some pressure? What's that? Some muscle? Or some tendon? I don't get it .. tell me!

adam

Expert Member
Media
My erection is skyward and its head sticks onto the navel.
While trying to push down, I feel slight pain on pubic region

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I point straight out. If I push it up, I feel a bit of pressure. Here is how it works.....

It is the amount of blood that is in your penis that makes it feel so rigid and therefore since it is hard, and the blood pressure is great it does not want to bend. That is the case for me when I am hard and I want to push it up. It will push up, but it will be with a little pressure.

Now for those of you that point straight up there is also a tendon of sorts or a ligament that holds your dick in place. You can feel it even if you are soft and you tug on it. Anyway, the first principle applies but your ligament also holds it up so that is what you feel when it is pulled down.

In either case, it is the blood that fills your penis that prevents it from moving. It is pressure, kind of like trying to bend a water hose. The water flowing through it has enough pressure to keep it a certain angle.

I hope that helped.

My cock stands at 2-3 o'clock when very hard.

When I push it upwards so it touches my stomach I can feel some pressure that is working against it.

I'm asking this because in my teens I remember I had skywards erections (12 to 1 o'clock). But I don't think I was any harder back then.

Try it for yourself. If you are fully hard do you point straight out or skywards?

If you are pointing straight out and you push your cock against your belly: do you feel some pressure? What's that? Some muscle? Or some tendon? I don't get it .. tell me!

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine points out and to the left about 11 o'clock. I've cum to the conclusion this is usually due to 1. which hand you use to jerk off, 2. where you put your cock when erect while wearing clothes, and 3. if there is any tightness in the skin of your penis....just my 2 cents

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And as you mature the nature of my beast is that it has gone from pointing more up to more straight out with a slight angle to the left when totally erect.

Enjoy life and your penis no matter what angle is points.

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My cock when hard points straight but sometimes a little up when really hard, I do feel some pressure when I push it up to my stomach but theres no pain

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

12:30 all my life, very little pressure or pain no matter where I push it.

merde1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
mine goes up to only about halfway between 3:00 and 4:00......is that normal?

Turbojetx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some of these posts are ridiculous and wrong, regarding angle of cock (how you place cock in your pants, age, how you jack off) It's all inherited, which way you hang. Any men's tailor knows this.

For a complete review of the issue:

http://www.erectionphotos.com/

I will say, though, you have to keep in shape, make sure you do cardiovascular work, keep doing squats and avoid fatty foods (clogs up the arteries going into the cock.)

Last edited:

7andahalfby6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine is always different, sometimes really skyward with a strong curve, but often when it gets bigger it hangs straight out and isn't as curved, I am not sure what factors make the difference. Anyone else have this going on?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Mine is always different, sometimes really skyward with a strong curve, but often when it gets bigger it hangs straight out and isn't as curved, I am not sure what factors make the difference. Anyone else have this going on?

I think I'm probably the opposite. I've got a strong left curve when hard, but after a long period of activity - staying hard - the curve seems to become even more pronounced. Not sure at all why that is.