Erection at nudist camp

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Randyvoorburg, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Randyvoorburg

Randyvoorburg Member

Albums:
    How often does it happen and what is proper nudist ettiquette when this happens?

2. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never been to one, but I wouldn't mind seeing it!

3. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  4. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do they even exist anymore?

6. D_Claude_Crowsfoot

D_Claude_Crowsfoot Account Disabled

nudist camp/beach....doesn't really matter. popping a boner at a nudist camp is kind of frowned upon i think. its supposed to be a place to be free not a place of sexual desire. however, if i saw someone with an erection, i wouldn't mind at all

7. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    Take your towel and turn over.

8. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :confused:
    :biggrin1: Sounds like a good question for Martha Stewart to answer:biggrin1::biggrin1:

9. tousnu

tousnu Member

Albums:
    I've been to naturist gatherings and seen it twice. One was a young guy, 16 or so, and he was near the indoor pool and casually slipped in for a while. The other was actually pretty funny. This very tall guy was slow dancing with a very short woman with large breasts. His hardon was pushing up on her breast. When the song ended, he casually walked over to get his towel at the edge of the dance floor. Fortunately, his wife has a good sense of humor and burst out laughing.

10. Wolfhawke

Wolfhawke New Member

I was thinking Ms. Manners, Judith Martin myself...<eg>

as far as the erection thing...well shit happens, just don't make a big fuss and yeah I'd probably find some cover till it subsides...

11. manniner

manniner New Member

I have been a nudist for a very long time, and go to resorts around the country....most men, if they get hard, they just simply cover up with a towel....If guys start flaunting their hard-on, usually someone from management will ask them to cover up. But, in the sauna and steam rooms, I have seen alot of erections, and lots of stroking...including men who say their straight....

12. Hunkguy39

Hunkguy39 New Member

Albums:
    Depends on the nudist camp..if its a family resort men are more carefull not showing off or even if it happens they try to hide it.
    If its a singles camp or a gay camp guys try their best to get hard hehe
    Although i wouldnt have a problem watching a man getting hard.i think its natural

13. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Life must go on. The family camp requires a bit more decorum than others, as has been addressed here. I have never been to a nudist camp, but the berthing areas on an Air Craft Carrier before integration (boys and girls as sailors) was just as good.

14. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

When I have been to a nudist beach or sauna/spa, occasionally an erection happens. Usually you should try to keep it under control- sit cross legged, turn over, go in the sea/pool if there is one. Have seen it more often at a sauna, especially a mixed naked one.

15. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just went to a camp recently, and it was defiantly a very non sexual situation, except in privacy such as people's tents, etc.

I did not see any public erections, and I don't believe I saw anyone struggle to cover one, and many times we were so comfortable we didn't even carry towels if we were not planning on sitting down anywhere.

The separation of nudity and sex is defiantly an important part of the experience because it was great to hang out with a decent sized group of both male and female adults aged 18-30 mostly, some single, some couples, some gay, and to all be naked without a very awkward sexual vibe.

16. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

Sometimes you can't stop an erection coming on. Provided you don't flaunt yourself most people didn't take too much notice of an erection. Mine tend not to last too long anyway. I don't have problems with guys having erections as it is quite normal and most of the women I chat to at the beach don't seem to mind either.

17. SlickWilly

SlickWilly Member

grin & "bare" it!!! :smile:

18. argyle

argyle New Member

Albums:
    More often that you may think! :biggrin1:

19. nude_hung

Gold Member

California: North of L.A., South of San Francisco
    I am a guy who likes to go nude at beaches, resorts, spas, and other friendly nudists venues. After 10 + years of doing this, you see a lot of penises, and eventually, you see very big ones, and hard ons. Like everyone here has said, its really bad etiquette to get a hard on, and if it happens, you should cover up, discreetly get some privacy or whatever. Sometimes it doesn't work out that way - here are a few things I've seen over the years:

At a semi out door spa at a clothes free weekend farm about 8 years ago, this guy came out of a sauna very erect. He headed straight to the showers which took care of it

A guy with a very big cock lazily wandering the beach at Little Beach on Maui. He wasn't all the way hard, but he was really big, heavy floppy. I think a lot of people looked.

Saw a guy with a hard on while laying on his back at some nude hot springs

Finally, was in Vegas and in a spa and saw a dude my size come out of one of the private massage rooms with his robe wide open and a massive erection. Before you think 'what went on in there', he came out alone, the therapist was obviously very professional, so the bone must have happened afterwards. They let you relax after the message as long as you want, so he must of boned up then. Anyway, he just came out, robe open, and cock fully extended and swaying back n forth as he went to the showers.

Go figure!

20. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    right and now I am going on 44
    I love to be naked it is not about sex it is about the freedom from clothes
    I have been going nude since I was very young
    yes it is nice to see others naked it is a thrill at first but then you get used to it.
    most of my friends know me as naked Charles
    lol