Erection at nudist camp

tiny5er

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We (GF and I) frequent nudist camps, hot springs, and nude beaches, and have rarely seen an erection. It's generally not a sexually charged atmosphere, even though everyone is naked. The few times I have gotten hard, I generally just turn over on my stomach, or I've been lucky enough to be able to hide it under the water.

I agree that it is a double standard- if nudism is about body acceptance, why are we asked to hide part of it in certain situations? But, a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch I suppose.

nude_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a guy who likes to go nude at beaches, resorts, spas, and other friendly nudists venues. After 10 + years of doing this, you see a lot of penises, and eventually, you see very big ones, and hard ons. Like everyone here has said, its really bad etiquette to get a hard on, and if it happens, you should cover up, discreetly get some privacy or whatever. Sometimes it doesn't work out that way - here are a few things I've seen over the years:

At a semi out door spa at a clothes free weekend farm about 8 years ago, this guy came out of a sauna very erect. He headed straight to the showers which took care of it

A guy with a very big cock lazily wandering the beach at Little Beach on Maui. He wasn't all the way hard, but he was really big, heavy floppy. I think a lot of people looked.

Saw a guy with a hard on while laying on his back at some nude hot springs

Finally, was in Vegas and in a spa and saw a dude my size come out of one of the private massage rooms with his robe wide open and a massive erection. Before you think 'what went on in there', he came out alone, the therapist was obviously very professional, so the bone must have happened afterwards. They let you relax after the message as long as you want, so he must of boned up then. Anyway, he just came out, robe open, and cock fully extended and swaying back n forth as he went to the showers.

Go figure!

Reactions: Solis25

sim_8701

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think policy against erections at nudist camps is a double standard. The argument is made mostly by women in that it is a sign of lewdness and that somehow men are aroused by someone else' partner or is just simply on the prowl. The problem I have with this is that the same thing can be said about women. Men and women are capable of the same reactions, accept there is no physical indication that can plainly be seen if you are a woman. Who is to say women are not lusting after what they see at nudist camps or trying to parade themselves. But somehow a man is considered dirty if he is guilty of the same simply because he has an erection that is not even proven to be sexual in nature.

I agree 100% with this post

Reactions: earthw

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have never been to a naturist camp and wouldn´t really like to. Because I find the rules to strict. I think it´s wrong that you can´t have an erection at a nudist camp, at least so long the erection is natural and not obtained by stroking your dick. I think that those strict rules are on of the reasons why there are so few teenboys and young men at nudist camps. Because at that age they tend to get hard all the time and for that they can´t go to naturist camps without having to listen to complains from certain people ;)

But I sometimes do go to nudist beaches, especially gay beaches, where it´s more accepted to have an erection. When I lived in Copenhagen there was (still is) a nudist gay beach 20 km. south of the city. I sometimes came there and enjoyed being naked with other men without having to follow the strict rules that they have at naturist camps.

Reactions: danichicolboy

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's quite normal for first timers. just cover up, turn over or hit the pool. I sported a few in my younger days. It was at a family resort while the female owner gave me a tour of the camp in a golf cart. She made no big deal of it and didn't even ask me to cover up. We back to the office where another lady was there. They told me that around the common grounds I would have to cover or lay down so not to be noticed.

I did get erect while dancing, which I've seen many times. I quickly went to the bar with my towel hiding it. One of the ladies ask me if I was uncomfortable and suggested I walk with her. We went to her tent area and she offered me a paper towel and just made a weird smile. I got the message and jacked off. She said you look comfortable now and went back to the dance.

Reactions: deleted18464931

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The general uptightness is why we avoid organized nudist facilities in the US. Spas and saunas in Europe are much easier going, although erections are very rare. On beaches in Europe where there are lots of teenagers, you sometimes see them, and sometimes girls tease the boys they are with into becoming erect. People tend to disregard it. Here in the US, we go to beaches, where you occasionally see an erection being shown off, but it is rare, and never near kids (at least in my experience). Usually people just behave normally. Sometimes a guy will fall asleep and become erect, or see something that arouses him, get slathered in a sensual way with suntan lotion by a partner, or something like that... no one minds on the beaches that we go to. They tend to give everyone a lot of room to be themselves.

Reactions: big Italian cock

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
nudist camp/beach....doesn't really matter. popping a boner at a nudist camp is kind of frowned upon i think. its supposed to be a place to be free not a place of sexual desire. however, if i saw someone with an erection, i wouldn't mind at all

tousnu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been to naturist gatherings and seen it twice. One was a young guy, 16 or so, and he was near the indoor pool and casually slipped in for a while. The other was actually pretty funny. This very tall guy was slow dancing with a very short woman with large breasts. His hardon was pushing up on her breast. When the song ended, he casually walked over to get his towel at the edge of the dance floor. Fortunately, his wife has a good sense of humor and burst out laughing.

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:confused:
:biggrin1: Sounds like a good question for Martha Stewart to answer:biggrin1::biggrin1:

I was thinking Ms. Manners, Judith Martin myself...<eg>

as far as the erection thing...well shit happens, just don't make a big fuss and yeah I'd probably find some cover till it subsides...

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been a nudist for a very long time, and go to resorts around the country....most men, if they get hard, they just simply cover up with a towel....If guys start flaunting their hard-on, usually someone from management will ask them to cover up. But, in the sauna and steam rooms, I have seen alot of erections, and lots of stroking...including men who say their straight....

Hunkguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Depends on the nudist camp..if its a family resort men are more carefull not showing off or even if it happens they try to hide it.
If its a singles camp or a gay camp guys try their best to get hard hehe
Although i wouldnt have a problem watching a man getting hard.i think its natural

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Life must go on. The family camp requires a bit more decorum than others, as has been addressed here. I have never been to a nudist camp, but the berthing areas on an Air Craft Carrier before integration (boys and girls as sailors) was just as good.