Erection Control

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I have a bit of a problem that I think a lot of other guys probably have had at some point too: I get a goddamn erection from everything. Whether I'm thinking about my dick, your dick, doing something that has me "exposed," or just if my crotch is touched by a hand/object/anything really, I end up with a boner.

Now I'm sure that every guy out there with erectile dysfunction wants to yell at me to shut the hell up and enjoy it, but it's really something that gets in the way more often than not. I find it really holds me back; I'm too nervous about getting one of my spontaneous erections be able to do things like skinny dipping with the boys, getting a physical, or getting my frenum pierced (something I've been thinking about seriously for a little while now.)

So does anyone else have this problem? Is it just nerves that cause erections to happen when you really don't want them to? Any tips? I know I shouldn't be afraid to go to a physical because of this, and that the doctor would for sure understand that it wasn't me being turned on, but it's still a pretty embarrassing thing to have happen. I also know that there is probably nothing I can do about it aside from trying to relax and not give myself an erection when I don't want one, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyways.

Poorstudent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i'm in exactly the same situation! they happen constantly and i'm embarrssed to have a check up too. at least we know our cocks work!

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aren't you the lucky one! I'm only 29 and finding harder and harder to get wood. You must still be young, it will die down in the future. Just think of football and try to position it discreetly, baggy t-shirts also help.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Any tips?
Getting older will sort it all out for you.

I know I shouldn't be afraid to go to a physical because of this, and that the doctor would for sure understand that it wasn't me being turned on, but it's still a pretty embarrassing thing to have happen.
Doctors have seen everything, don't worry about it.