Erection during massage.

Have any guys got an erection when getting a massage and your cock was in full view? Did the person giving the massage offer you a "Happy Ending".

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have any guys got an erection when getting a massage and your cock was in full view? Did the person giving the massage offer you a "Happy Ending".

Every time I get a massage (which is not that often) I at least get chubbed. Most times, it goes to really hard despite my trying to think of other things...lol. From what I understand, it's a normal thing for guys to get a hardon during massage and the therapists don't think much of it.

Reactions: Geroguy

joeguyguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Dearborn, Michigan, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every time I get a massage (which is not that often) I at least get chubbed. Most times, it goes to really hard despite my trying to think of other things...lol. From what I understand, it's a normal thing for guys to get a hardon during mass
667454-1505394634-4a6f3e89b4f5a09e6c4ac67e9e4011b6.jpg
age and the therapists don't think much of it.
fuck daddy good i want it bad

Reactions: Ohiojohn

Chis Chapman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
fuck daddy good i want it bad

I prefer male therapists and always get hard. Most legit places use a towel to cover things up. My preferred guy will have the sheet covering up just one leg and one butt cheek while he is doing the glut and legs and comes dangerously close to my dick when go up my legs and inner thighs. He does a stroke that goes under my inner thigh and out the other side. He has never touched my dick but I'm sure he has seen it, my balls for sure and and butt hole. When I flip over, he bunches the sheet over my dick and between by legs. He never says anything but goes all the way up into the groin area but lets the sheet be a buffer.

Yes normally get hard never been offered a happy ending. Normally just about covered by whatever is draped across me but always obvious have seen some masseurs obviously looking but never gone further.
Seen some masseurs obviously aroused in their shorts but never been offered a feel.

Reactions: ukmike17

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I also prefer male therapists, I feel (arguably wrong) they have better handle on a strong and deep massage and the massage itself feels better when it is musle based (guys) vs weight based (usually with gals, compensate energy by uscle by leaning their body weight in).

In any case, one time with a new therapist I got a massive hardon but I was so relaxed I honestly did not notice until he made a quip about it. It was funny / not unprofessional (on in the delivery!)

Sensual Dude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
I also prefer male therapists.... several that I see don't use any draping... almost always I get an erection and have a flow of pre-cum leakage...most say nothing about it but in doing some stretching my penis bounces around leaving streams of pre-cum running down my leg and on their arms and hands....which they still don't say anything... a few finish me off without asking... it's a nice finish...but I don't really go for that reason. (HE) but if it happens all the merrier. :)

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every time I get a massage (which is not that often) I at least get chubbed. Most times, it goes to really hard despite my trying to think of other things...lol. From what I understand, it's a normal thing for guys to get a hardon during massage and the therapists don't think much of it.
Dont get massages very often either. I do think that men lose the relaxing benefit of the massage if they are anxious about their hardon. It is natural to get hardons often but especially when the blood is flowing during a massage. Accept it and just breathe through it and allow the masseur to do their work. (Yeah, it is a part of massaging a male so they really don't think anything of it and are not offended when we men do what is natural....get hard.)

Bondi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never a raging hard on, but a bit of a semi the first time I went nude under the draping. it was during a couples massage on our honeymoon. We were outdoors, overlooking the ocean, and my masseuse kept lifting my towel to adjust it. I was already horny as fuck that week, and that just added to the excitement.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my first few years of college I was a masseuse as a side hustle and I really enjoyed it. All of my clients were men both gay and straight. I actually took being a masseur seriously and was an apprentice to a professional so I also became an expert in all of the techniques. I already knew this but men are easily aroused horny creatures. It wasn't unusual for a man to be turned on at some point during the massage. Every man is different but the body parts that usually caused an erection were massaging the inner thighs, glutes, upper back, and sometimes the chest. Some first timers would get embarased if they pitched a tent which let me know that they were not really intending for it to be anything sexual. Guys that would get massages on a regular basis would pitch their tent and they wouldn't care and neither would I. It was never disturbing to me and was actually expected because I was that good. If they wanted a happy ending there were ways to know which would usually finish the massage with a handjob/massage to their erection. If I wasn't sure that they were wanting a happy ending I would often joke with them by referencing their erection and saying "I'm glad to see you enjoyed" or "that's an indication that I did a good job." The open minded guys were very cool about it and would sometimes joke back and say things like "You can't let me leave like this" or "looks like he (referencing dick) wants a massage to."

I did get a raging boner with one male therapist and could not hide it as there were no towels or sarongs around. He did not seem to be concerned at all. Although I was embarrassed, but enjoyed being naked and exposed.
Another time with a male, when I was uncovered I start getting wood, but covered it over and was fine. Once a female teased my cock during the massage and I left happy that time.

Reactions: Bondi

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a long distance runner and get regular massages. It is normal to become arrosed, and professional massage therapists don't respond or think anything of it. It is totally inappropriate and most places will end the session and ban you if there is any suggestion of anything sexual.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All but one legitimate massages I have ever received were from women, some of them quite beautiful, one quite stunning.
I've never got hard during any legitimate massage, as they work the therapists were doing on me was the farthest thing from being sensual.

"Massages" at places that specialize in erotic or sensual massage are a different story!

Reactions: ronin001

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my first few years of college I was a masseuse as a side hustle
As a point of clarification, since your gender is shown as "male", you were a masseur, not a masseuse. A masseuse is "a woman who performs a massage; a female masseur."

I played football in high school and college. In my middle-late twenties I developed recurring lower-back pains, most probably a result of playing-days injuries. There have been times when I go monthly for adjustments with a chiropractor for relief or prophylaxis/prevention. Two chiropractors had associated masseurs (one a professional masseur, the other a trained physical therapist.) With both of these, I was either fully clothed or with just the shirt removed, and the massages were only for 15 or 20 minutes, so erection was never a problem.

But subsequently I took to getting frequent massages, usually from masseurs. In these "full length, complete" massages, greater degrees of disrobing occurred, and, yes, I frequently got hard. One of my first masseurs, noticing my embarrassment, commented, "Don't worry, it happens with most guys." Usually I was tenting a towel or covering of some sort, but occasionally not, and sometimes I poked out the side. At first it was embarrassing; I was afraid he'd think I was gay or something. But with time I stopped worrying and, frankly, found it pretty erotic. I never was offered a "happy ending", probably because the masseur could tell I would be bothered by such an approach.

There is one massage episode which comes to mind. I once went with a friend (actually my boss at the time) to get a steam bath and a massage. He stuck his head in while I was getting my massage to let me know he was done and would be waiting in the lobby. Needless to say, he got a good, though brief, look at me at full staff. . . which isn't saying much: I'm hung like a chipmunk. No big deal, he'd seen me in the showers. But now whatever suspicions he had about whether I was possibly one of those surprising "telescopers" or not were answered; I wasn't. However, he never said anything about it afterwards.