Erection during physical exam

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by joeburger, Jan 7, 2009.

1. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

I either get a semi or a shrunken penis. Why can't he just just calm down?

2. catman

Gold Member

Ah...prostate checks- my doctor has learned when checking mine to have a towel handy, I normally leak steadily, but touch my prostate? I literally drool like a dog in a hot car.

My doc simply grabs the towel and wipes/cleans the resultant 'puddle', Its normal and natural.Once he accidentally (I really do believe) 'punched' it a tad, I grunted and with out thinking pushed back (sorry, horny day lol)

3. gunit56_17

gunit56_17 New Member

Albums:
    I have a female Doc....and she did my initial exam a few years back...she was sitting face to face with a fully retracted penis [ck my gallery] while checking my balls...I often wondered what she thought and what her response might be if I were to ask her....

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

never had an erection, had a nice chub when a new female doctor gave me the hernia cough test, she reached under my gown, her head was turned she was so embarrassed, her hand grabbed my cock, "oh my!". she conducted the test, and then muttered that someone else was going to have to do this from now on, and left the room. I worked with guys who only let male doctors look at them. it bothered me a little but thought "oh well, wtf, let's get his over with" . about 2wks later, i was walking my dog, and ran into the doctor, she was getting in her car, renting a duplex in our 'hood. "oh, hello. hi! oh, it's you!" and she ducked in her car with her hand over her mouth. she was embarrassed again. a yr later she treated a knee injury for me. she had matured some and was a really a good doctor. then she moved away.

5. 8inchfordoc

8inchfordoc Member

Albums:
    I guess that I am right there with you in referencing being an exhibitionist. In a locker room I usually swell up when removing my clothes. This always happens when instructed to remove my underwear during a physical exam. The arousal usually goes down; however, I always wonder if the doctor says to himself ... "this guy has a large penis." I only wish he would say it if he thinks it!

6. D_Barney_Ballstomper

D_Barney_Ballstomper Account Disabled

it's pretty embarassing :/

7. Serpentlike

Serpentlike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My Doctor was examining me and gave my dick a couple of tugs and I could barely keep the thing down after that.

8. colgan1999

Gold Member

no big deal....but embarassing for both.

9. Serpentlike

Albums:
    I am not sure, but I got the impression he was enjoying it. That had never happened to me before. No man had ever touched my dick before that.

10. miamirt

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So what was the point of the tugs?
    My embarrassment w/ my Dr was not that I got hard (or that he got me hard), but rather I was quickly brought over the edge and came all over myself!
    I have my physial next week and I will be sure to take care of myself beforehand, that way I will not be so quick! Maybe he will have more time to have some fun!!

11. Serpentlike

Albums:
    I think he was testing my reaction. To see if I was into it or not.

12. buffaloboy

buffaloboy Active Member

Albums:
    I had an examination last week. I didn't get an erection but found the way the doctor examined me slightly arousing. I pulled my foreskin back but he then went to examine, my balls which I wasn't really expecting. He then started pressing around my dick and even though he was very gentle it made me tickle a little. At that point he said 'Are you quite sensitive then?' to which I replied I was.

Eventually, he examined the head of my dick and the way he held my shaft as he was doing so felt really nice. When he'd finished doing that I thought he'd let me put my foreskin back in place myself, as it's quite tight and doesn't retract easily, but he said 'Ok let's just get you back now' and he started to do it. To get it back in position it needs to be sort of pushed/pulled and I was going to take over but I actually really liked the sensation of him doing it. It was sort of like, we were both slightly embarrassed but but both enjoying it at the same time.

I do think that doctors are generally professional but just occasionally there will be a very subtle air sexual tension between both parties. But whilst I'm not particularly shy, I'm not sure I could ever be uninhibited enough to actually get hard in front of a doctor or nurse.

#52 buffaloboy, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  13. B_mature54

B_mature54 New Member

Can't say I blame him for tugging your beautiful dick. I would to LOL

14. buffaloboy

buffaloboy Active Member

Albums:
    You say you could 'barely keep it down' after he did it so sounds like you were (sort of) into it.....

15. Serpentlike

Albums:
    I am very easily aroused, but I don't think I would have let anything happen. but who knows? ;)

16. miamirt

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So if he was holding your shaft that felt great and then pulled back your foreskin for you, how did you NOT get hard or at least semi? As soon as I get hands on my penis it begins to react on its own!

17. D_Skippy_Skidmarks

D_Skippy_Skidmarks Account Disabled

i have had several physical exams , and myself being uncut , the dr takes time to inspect my cock and foreskin and yes i have gotten hard , and the last time ,he actually was able to squeeze out some precum , and that point i was semi hard . the dr is male younger around 45 iam 52 , he smiles and tells me all is good and very healthy

18. neo

neo
    Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Only times I've had an examination have been about the most uncomfortable experiences I've had. Nowhere near going hard. dropping your pants, having some doctor clinically manhandling your cock, jabbing things at it etc... I think they're about the least hard I've ever been. In fact I remember once the doctor saying how it didn't look very happy - which he attributed to washing my cock head with soap and not just water, but which was in fact because i was so shrunken it had all shriveled up. Horrible experience.

19. miamirt

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a physical today and my doc got me almost hard but did not fondle me too long. He was checking things out and I had some pre-cum so he starts checking it out, etc and asked me twice if I needed to ejaculate. I did not because I came this morning (pre-planning). He asked a third time as I was wiping up my butt from the DRE and he thought I needed the napkin for my pre-cum!! I think he was bummed I did not cum this visit. My last 2-3 I did!! I would have been happy if he played around a little longer and got me completely hard but I did not want to cum.

20. sport33

sport33 New Member

Dr. Visit today to get treatment for poison ivy, a slight case on my hands from gardening over the weekend. The appointment was with my regular physician so we have a good rapport, we chatted as he rolled up my sleeves to examine my hands and forearms where the outbreak appears. He explains steroids are the best treatment and rolls my sleeves back down then asks me to drop my pants as he wants to examine my dick, as in most cases men handle their junk using the bathroom before they realize they have poison ivy. Well the minute he said drop em I was hard, he moved in front of me and I stood up on the end of the table and lowered my dress pants, Now my boxer briefs were bulging so as I dropped my shorts my cock is sticking straight out, I ask where he wants me, standing or sitting? He laughed and had me lay back on the table, he starts to examine my cock I am still rock hard in his hands, so I say can’t help the hard on I’m glad it still happens at the drop of a hat. (In my mid 40's) He laughs again and says no problem, checks the head, shaft and balls, gives me the all clear and tells me I can get dressed. We chat a little more as I put myself away and we were done. No awkwardness just excellent care.

Draft saved Draft deleted