Erection during physical exam

Greg2017

Expert Member
Media
I don't know if "erotic" is the right word, since I was mortified, but I used to get an uncontrollable erection every time until I was about 25. I was always turned on by having any guy see me naked. In the case of the doctor, not only was he seeing my naked, but actually inspecting my parts. I had one doctor who would perform a significant portion of the exam fully nude (rather than just a brief drop-trou), and I would be rock hard the whole time. He would always say something like "Don't worry about your erection; it happens to lots of guys," which just made it worse. I tried jerking off in the waiting room bathroom before the exam a few times, but it didn't help. Luckily, I eventually grew out of it.

Would like to be your doctor!!!

Reactions: satopper

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got an erection during a, not sure what it was called. I was on an examining bed and an instrument was probed all over my scrotum. The instrument was lubricated and it produced an image on a screen. I have a cyst attached to my right testicle. It is not of any concern, it isn't a malignant growth. It simply makes my right testicle look much larger than the left one.
While I was on the bed the tech was teaching a female student the procedure. He had me covered with a small towel. While he was explaining to her the image on the screen I got an erection. My erection caused the towel to fall away from my penis. He looked over at me and saw my erect member peeking out from the towel. He then positioned the towel back over my penis. The female student didn't see what had happened. He was standing between me and her. My penis wanted to have a look at the screen too. But this procedure required a heavy lubricant to be used covering my scrotum. I don't know an MRI from a Cat Scan. Whatever. Maybe one of you know what the procedure was. I had to take that towel after the procedure, and wipe all the lubricant from my scrotum.

Reactions: GonzorSG

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You had a scrotal ultrasound, and I'm glad everything worked out okay. Glad I wasn't there! I would have commented something like "sorry, the little guy isn't allowed to peek at the screen" Probably would have gotten me fired. But it sounds like the tech behaved in a 100% professional manner, which is expected at all times. Knowing students, the young lady probably would have had a giggle, followed by a reprimand. Oh, it isn't a lubricant. It's a conductive jelly that improves the ultrasound transmission from the probe into the skin and beyond. Without it, there would be an air gap that would severely degrade the quality of the image.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You had a scrotal ultrasound, and I'm glad everything worked out okay. Glad I wasn't there! I would have commented something like "sorry, the little guy isn't allowed to peek at the screen" Probably would have gotten me fired. But it sounds like the tech behaved in a 100% professional manner, which is expected at all times. Knowing students, the young lady probably would have had a giggle, followed by a reprimand. Oh, it isn't a lubricant. It's a conductive jelly that improves the ultrasound transmission from the probe into the skin and beyond. Without it, there would be an air gap that would severely degrade the quality of the image.
Ok, thank you for clearing up what the procedure was. And the conductive jelly not being a lubricant. But I guess I'll always have a bigger right nut than the left one. That's ok.

D

deleted817802

I have a female urologist who is average looking but her assistant is very hot. The urologist was going to give me a prostate exam, so asked me to stand up and lower my pants to the floor. As her well-lubed finger slid into my ass and started approaching my prostate, I immediately sprang a rock-hard erection. The assistant stood there staring at my throbbing cock with a huge smirk on her face.

As the urologist's finger started probing around my prostate, I got this really intense pleasure sensation and suddenly semen was running out of my cock, not in spurts like when I'd normally have an orgasm, but more like a steady stream like when you urinate weakly. It was going all over my pants at my ankles and on the floor. The urologist couldn't see anything because she was behind me, but she heard the splashing. She asked the assistant what was going on. Assistant answered, "He just came, er, I mean ejaculated..." Urologist: "Didn't you have a towel ready?" Assistant: "Sorry, no, I wasn't paying attention..."

The urologist finished the probing and then moved around to my front and saw what had happened. The hot assistant was red-faced and still hadn't moved a muscle. The urologist started apologizing profusely to me, and then in a frustrated voice, tells the assistant, "Would you please clean this up?"

Flguy9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had one doctor who would perform a significant portion of the exam fully nude (rather than just a brief drop-trou), and I would be rock hard the whole time. He would always say something like "Don't worry about your erection; it happens to lots of guys," which just made it worse. I tried jerking off in the waiting room bathroom before the exam a few times, but it didn't help. Luckily, I eventually grew out of it.
I can understand how calling more attention when he was already at attention did not help...but you must really have been turned on by the exam situation, if you even tried jerking off in their bathroom right before!

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can understand how calling more attention when he was already at attention did not help...but you must really have been turned on by the exam situation, if you even tried jerking off in their bathroom right before!
It wasn't so much about being turned on specifically by the exam situation, as in doctor fantasies, it was part of a broader exhibitionist tendency...being turned on by being seen naked by other guys...which caused challenges in locker rooms, etc. Although the exam may have been even more challenging, in that he was specifically examining my penis. And, yes...calling attention to it definitely did not help the situation.

Reactions: barron

derek_restless

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was 19 when I got my first prostate exam. The doctor was a handsome older man asking me to take off my pants, it made me get hard.

Then he stuck his fingers up my ass and felt up my prostate. He pressed so hard that I came and dripped all over. My undies caught most of it thank God.

It was definitely hot though. I wanted to say thanks doc, but he quickly let me know that my cumming was normal for an exam.

Oh the memories...

lilguy11

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was 19 when I got my first prostate exam. The doctor was a handsome older man asking me to take off my pants, it made me get hard.

Then he stuck his fingers up my ass and felt up my prostate. He pressed so hard that I came and dripped all over. My undies caught most of it thank God.

It was definitely hot though. I wanted to say thanks doc, but he quickly let me know that my cumming was normal for an exam.

Oh the memories...
19 years old?

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was younger I had to go to a urologist for an exam. I'm not sure not why now but my regular doctor must have sent me for a reason. The urologist was male and and maybe in his 40's. He was not a native English speaker and I did have a hard time understanding him at times. He had me get naked and then he'd probe my ass with his finger and then come around front with a glass microscope slide and squeeze my hardon trying to get a sample of precum, I guess. I was young and had no idea what he was trying to do. Maybe I was naive or just nervous. If he'd just told me he wanted a semen sample I would have gladly jerked off and offered him a whole handful of jizz to do with as he pleased.
Other than that I never got hard at the doctors. In fact I've been just the opposite. Even though I've thought about how cool it would be to get an erection during a prostate exam instead I get nervous and my cock shrinks up to the size of an acorn and I end up being more embarrassed than aroused.

Greg2017

Expert Member
Media
When I was younger I had to go to a urologist for an exam. I'm not sure not why now but my regular doctor must have sent me for a reason. The urologist was male and and maybe in his 40's. He was not a native English speaker and I did have a hard time understanding him at times. He had me get naked and then he'd probe my ass with his finger and then come around front with a glass microscope slide and squeeze my hardon trying to get a sample of precum, I guess. I was young and had no idea what he was trying to do. Maybe I was naive or just nervous. If he'd just told me he wanted a semen sample I would have gladly jerked off and offered him a whole handful of jizz to do with as he pleased.
Other than that I never got hard at the doctors. In fact I've been just the opposite. Even though I've thought about how cool it would be to get an erection during a prostate exam instead I get nervous and my cock shrinks up to the size of an acorn and I end up being more embarrassed than aroused.

Can definitely relate to your current situation at the doctor's: I, too, get nervous and end up shrinking rather than growing. Often, I find myself playing with myself to see if I can get somewhat aroused (lol).

D

deleted518773

If I got hard they wouldn't be able to tell anyway lol

sspen

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
uhhhh, this isn't normal, it's actually pretty weird for the Doctor to ask you to get fully nude. o_O
Not as weird as if the doctor were fully nude, as the post actually reads :)

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Very interesting! First, I question why a 19 year old gets a prostate exam, except if there is real reason to suspect an STD or prostate infection. Next, the major emission of goo going on the floor - well, that is an occupational hazard. A little sexual excitation, prior buildup of prostatic fluids, looking at a young hot chick, well, that is what a prostate does for its living. You had an emission, which is a bit different from an ejaculation. When you cum, it's a two part procedure. Part 1 - the muscle tissue in your prostate contracts, releasing fluid. Normally that is followed almost immediately by the muscles in the base of your pelvis and along your penis rhythmically contracting, which produces the spurts of your semen. If you really want to test it out, next time you jerk off, when you feel the rockets going off, stop pumping and watch what happens. First there is an ooze of fluid, and only after that does the squirting start. If you miss it, well, just try the experiment again a little later. Oh, the other incident of your squeezing your dick after that poke in the rear. We are trying to collect pure prostate secretions to look at under the microscope. Looking for pus/blood, microbes. Hate to admit, but even when confronted with a frank prostate infection, I've never been successful getting a positive slide.

Reactions: mako shark

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uhhhh, this isn't normal, it's actually pretty weird for the Doctor to ask you to get fully nude. o_O

Depends on why you are seeing him - i once saw a dr about a skin issue with my cock, so my pants were already off. He said that for the consultant to see me I would have to be fully nude, including socks off. it wasn't that much of an issue, though it does feel different being completely naked, given that my cock was already out - but i did wonder what it would be like for someone with a skin condition elsewhere being told to get naked - which I believe happens at skin clinics, at least the first time.

maxxxs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never popped a woody during a physical examination, and I have had a few around 3 or 4 years ago (had concerns about my testicles which turned out to be nothing). I've been going to the same doctor surgery since I was a baby so I've had regular doctors as I've grown up, i.e. I had an assigned doctor (don't know if that's the right term) from when I was a baby until he retired, then another one after that, etc. I don't have to go often at all, thankfully, but I ended up going quite a few times back then.

Only ever had to drop the trousers to knee level to get checked, so certainly no full nudity lol! I know it's a cliche but Ive definitely had the odd doctor fantasy. Two of the docs at my surgery are both quite handsome, not in a prono fantasy way, but good looking 'regular' guys, and even though it would obviously never hapen in real life, lying down with your dick out essentially being fondled by a handsome guy... the mind gets going lol! Though as I said, never got aroused, probably a good thing as I'm the type who would get really embarrassed by it.

Still, the idea of getting hard and the cute doc giving a helping hand... *sigh*

Greg2017

Expert Member
Media
Never popped a woody during a physical examination, and I have had a few around 3 or 4 years ago (had concerns about my testicles which turned out to be nothing). I've been going to the same doctor surgery since I was a baby so I've had regular doctors as I've grown up, i.e. I had an assigned doctor (don't know if that's the right term) from when I was a baby until he retired, then another one after that, etc. I don't have to go often at all, thankfully, but I ended up going quite a few times back then.

Only ever had to drop the trousers to knee level to get checked, so certainly no full nudity lol! I know it's a cliche but Ive definitely had the odd doctor fantasy. Two of the docs at my surgery are both quite handsome, not in a prono fantasy way, but good looking 'regular' guys, and even though it would obviously never hapen in real life, lying down with your dick out essentially being fondled by a handsome guy... the mind gets going lol! Though as I said, never got aroused, probably a good thing as I'm the type who would get really embarrassed by it.

Still, the idea of getting hard and the cute doc giving a helping hand... *sigh*

Pictures??!