Erection during physical exam

i remember recently going to the urologist for for penoscrotal webbing and ED. The female nurse to the doctor came in first and asked if she could take a look at my penis to check for anything irregular besides my symptoms. I was completely flaccid when i dropped my trousers she was talking a little bit i think along the lines of "did you ever...." when she got on her heels to examine me she kind of quickly shut up and began checking my testlicles and shaft and retracted my foreskin but was silent and mumbling and when i looked town she was like "OOOkay!!!" you can pull em up now! and stood up fast. I just replay that in my head over and over.

Reactions: BroBonder

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had gotten a prostate exam when I was 22. Wasn't expecting it at all when the doctor told me what too do. He was up there feeling around and I got hard. Nothing to be ashamed of, wore it proudly! But boy was I glad he figured out I had a prostate infection.

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One hospital visit and a few visits to the dermatologist in America tells me that the medical community is either incredibly squeamish or afraid of lawsuits. Maybe this is a reflection of society at large.

Seems to me that a physician would want to deal with the affected area properly but they spent a lot of effort making absolutely sure that "naughty bits" were covered by pants or their sheet even though I made it clear that I'm a nudist and have no qualms about them inspecting and handling any part of my body needed to get the job done right. The way they acted was like repairing your car blindfolded!

So I don't have any fantasies about medical exams, in fact I prefer to avoid hospitals and medical centers completely. Sorry to be a buzzkill.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was 19 when I got my first prostate exam. The doctor was a handsome older man asking me to take off my pants, it made me get hard.

Then he stuck his fingers up my ass and felt up my prostate. He pressed so hard that I came and dripped all over. My undies caught most of it thank God.

It was definitely hot though. I wanted to say thanks doc, but he quickly let me know that my cumming was normal for an exam.

Oh the memories...

There is no reason to do a prostate examination on a 19 year-old.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is no reason to do a prostate examination on a 19 year-old.
What about UTIs? I caught trichmonas from a woman during college. Got treated with tetracycline at the student health center. I seemed recovered but several weeks later got epididmitis. It was excruciating and got treated again with an oral antibiotic. Got better. Then I had epididimitis again! I insisted on being referred over to a urologist who massaged my prostate got get a sample of fluid. He prescribed a third antibiotic that did the trick. I was twenty.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What about UTIs? I caught trichmonas from a woman during college. Got treated with tetracycline at the student health center. I seemed recovered but several weeks later got epididmitis. It was excruciating and got treated again with an oral antibiotic. Got better. Then I had epididimitis again! I insisted on being referred over to a urologist who massaged my prostate got get a sample of fluid. He prescribed a third antibiotic that did the trick. I was twenty.

Nope, not even in that circumstance. We know what bugs cause prostate infections without sampling them.

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a male doctor recently give me a physical. I hadn't shrunken and was probably hanging at my longest which is about 6" flaccid. He had me stand on the edge of the bed where that foot rest comes out. He pulls up a swivel chair and is near eye level with my penis. He starts feeling my shaft and rolling it around in his fingers. Then feeling my testicles and having me cough. He asked if I had any problems getting erections. It was over pretty quickly but in that time I could feel the blood start pumping into it. Just the handling and holding alone was making it twitch. I can get hard fast and another 15 seconds and it would have been obscene.

I have a bit of a medical fetish, and I still have never really gotten a full hardon during an exam. The room is usually too cold, and though my genitals are being touched it is not in an erotic fashion. I've gotten a bit turned on, and gotten a semi-hardon, but I find it's just too damn cold and not enough of the right physical stimulation to have things get out of hand. I do find it odd, however, that in the last 5 years I've never had a doctor actually give me a physical. I've asked for one, since it should be a yearly thing (I thought) but all they ever do is go over my file and ask if anything has changed. Then they send me packing for another year, without much of a followup either (this is how the VA handles its patients, apparently).

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a bit of a medical fetish, and I still have never really gotten a full hardon during an exam. The room is usually too cold, and though my genitals are being touched it is not in an erotic fashion. I've gotten a bit turned on, and gotten a semi-hardon, but I find it's just too damn cold and not enough of the right physical stimulation to have things get out of hand. I do find it odd, however, that in the last 5 years I've never had a doctor actually give me a physical. I've asked for one, since it should be a yearly thing (I thought) but all they ever do is go over my file and ask if anything has changed. Then they send me packing for another year, without much of a followup either (this is how the VA handles its patients, apparently).
They're doing you wrong. You are supposed to be physically examined.

They're doing you wrong. You are supposed to be physically examined.

I know. I want a full physical, not because I find it erotic (though, that doesn't hurt) but because I'm concerned for my health. Thinking of asking for a different doctor, or a different clinic. This chick just doesn't make me feel like she cares.

What examination specifically? Turns out, most of the usual "physical" is entirely unencumbered by data to support value.

I have physical issues such as arthritis, have had two hernia repairs and varicocelectomy, to mention a bit...and some sort of examination to check and make sure things are still a-ok would be nice. I still get pain from the lot of it, and often wonder if I've reinjured anything...they never bother to look, they just insist I'm fine and send me on my way.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, examination of hernia? Honestly, no value. Even if you've another hernia, unless it's bothering you, shouldn't have surgery for that. Definitely same for varicocoele. Unless infertility is a concern (ie you're trying to get wife pregnant and it ain't working), a varicocele is irrelevant.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, examination of hernia? Honestly, no value. Even if you've another hernia, unless it's bothering you, shouldn't have surgery for that. Definitely same for varicocoele. Unless infertility is a concern (ie you're trying to get wife pregnant and it ain't working), a varicocele is irrelevant.

I'm sure you have a great bedside manner.

wayward93angel

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Must be getting old...used to happen almost every time I see my doc (male) or the nurse practitioner (male) who is my dermatologist. I think my dick thought anytime I was taking off my clothes it meant stand to attention lol. These days it can still happen but not as often sorry to say since I always thought it was hot.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sure you have a great bedside manner.

Actually, a conversation works better than a brief typed few sentences. We all want our doctor, pilot, mechanic and accountant to be very thorough but we also don't want them to do things that are irrelevant just because they can do them or bill us for that.