Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My doc Doc was bit shocked when I started to get hard as he was checking my dick for std s couldn't hold felt good and got so hard the kept leaking after so he wiped it off. Himself told him one of my balls was sore so he check them too. Felt really good, I think he even liked the feel of it. Lol

Andypandy

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone got an erection during a physical exam with your doctor? I would like to hear about true life erotic experiences, particularly with a male physician, during a physical exam. thanks.
I was getting a physical and I don't know why but I was semi horny with a semi hard on. The doc was sitting on a stool in front on me told me to drop my shorts to check the equipment when I did he jumped back and almost feel off his stool when my dick popped out LOL I sat in my car laughing my head off I think I freaked him out LMAO

ai81

Sexy Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It happened to me when I was younger. I was sitting and he touched my hip or stomach and I could feel myself getting hard. Then came the ball check so there was no time for my stiffy to go away. I stood, pulled down my shorts and my boner popped out hard as a rock. He did his check, told me to pull up my shorts, and we were done. He was'nt phased, but i was embarrassed.

Another time I had worn these sexy yellow compression to a follow up appointment after a hernia repair. I was laying down and he pulled down my shorts and I could feel the blood flowing down there. I was kinda pre-semi, but it did'nt go any further.

Last story. I worked in a public health department for a few months. As a part of my training I had to shadow a nurse who diagnosed std's so I was in the room while she did examinations. My first examination was the hottest guy. Nice round ass and when he pulled down his shorts he had a nice thick long cock. And I was scared I was going to pop a woody. Luckily it did'nt happen. I kind of your brain works differently when you're the professional.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It happened to me when I was younger. I was sitting and he touched my hip or stomach and I could feel myself getting hard. Then came the ball check so there was no time for my stiffy to go away. I stood, pulled down my shorts and my boner popped out hard as a rock. He did his check, told me to pull up my shorts, and we were done. He was'nt phased, but i was embarrassed.

Another time I had worn these sexy yellow compression to a follow up appointment after a hernia repair. I was laying down and he pulled down my shorts and I could feel the blood flowing down there. I was kinda pre-semi, but it did'nt go any further.

Last story. I worked in a public health department for a few months. As a part of my training I had to shadow a nurse who diagnosed std's so I was in the room while she did examinations. My first examination was the hottest guy. Nice round ass and when he pulled down his shorts he had a nice thick long cock. And I was scared I was going to pop a woody. Luckily it did'nt happen. I kind of your brain works differently when you're the professional.

Too bad you didn't get the chance to do the std check!!!

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes this has happened to me , after my hernia surgery, i am also uncut , when i was being examined by the urolgoist , he pulled down my foreskin during the exam i did get hard , he laughed he says happens quite often
Did he pull the foreskin back to expose the glans? If so what was the reason?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been examined by both male and female doctors probably close to a 100 times and have never got hard... not matter what they had to do to me.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a male uro for years. I dreaded his exams. He man handled my equipment. I have a female uro now. She is very gentle when she examines my equipment. I do get aroused but nowhere near fully erect.