Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm in UK, I've never been examined by anyone by the medical profession in that way ever, is it just an American thing where doctors check your balls as standard?

I would hope it's standard everywhere. Checking the testicles for lumps, swelling of the epididymis and other potential problems. Checking for hernias of course by asking you to cough while the fingers are on the side of the penis and scrotum. Checking the scrotum, the perineum and the shaft of the penis for any lesions or chancres that may be a sign of an STI. (If uncut, checking the foreskin, peeling it back) and checking around the head of the penis for the same. Checking the urethra for signs of discharge. All that should be part of an annual check up among sexually active folks, I would think.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went to see my Dr for a physical. He checked my testicles while I was laying on the table. He checked the first but said the 2nd was up too high (the room was freezing cold) so he was sort of massaging my nut sack. Of course this got me semi then my shaft kept flopping in his way and he would move it. He then had me stand and said it was still tough. Overall he was fondling my balls for about 10 mins!!!
I never got hard but I was a full semi & started to precum. He finished my balls and checked my shaft and say a big drop of pre that he wiped away!!

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Went to see my Dr for a physical. He checked my testicles while I was laying on the table. He checked the first but said the 2nd was up too high (the room was freezing cold) so he was sort of massaging my nut sack. Of course this got me semi then my shaft kept flopping in his way and he would move it. He then had me stand and said it was still tough. Overall he was fondling my balls for about 10 mins!!!
I never got hard but I was a full semi & started to precum. He finished my balls and checked my shaft and say a big drop of pre that he wiped away!!

Go full rod next time. It's fun.

Reactions: jockstrapped
D

deleted1124309

Do you guys get fully naked, or do you wear those silly gowns?

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When younger, my check ups required for school would worry me, but don't remember problems. Probably scared to death that I would. I know now, that if I have a check up scheduled for the day, I don't jack morning wood. If I do, I have a semi most of the day, an little buddy wants more.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've discussed this in my blog a few times. Never really get hard in an actual medical setting, though I've had plenty of opportunity for it. I have a series of problems in my lower left quadrant, and have had them since childhood. Multiple hernia surgeries, a bum left kidney (also a result of surgeries), tons of scar tissue and - now - a couple of varicoceles. Whoopie! Not a lot to get sexually turned on about, though it does mean my groin is often the center of attention.

On the other hand (heh) I'm undergoing a series of physical therapy treatments which involve a LOT of touch to the groin - we're experimenting to see if massage techniques can improve the varicoceles. And my therapist and I have simply agreed that there are no boundaries. (He's a great guy and is committed to help, even though we both agree it's well outside our comfort zones.) Yesterday he was more intimate than usual, holding my cock away from the area he was working (I'd gotten a semi and it was getting in the way). He finally just asked if he could just "take care of this" and went ahead and got me off, cleaning me up and the resuming the treatment after I'd softened up again.

Not what I'm there for, but given the scarcity of sex in my life right now I'm now about to turn it down...

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I got my first summer job, I had to get my working papers and I had to go get a physical. This was the first time I could say being expose to a doctor for checking me for a hernia. I was was kind of nervous but also your hormones run wild with you and when you are not a custom of something the first time, things happened.

The doctor check me for all my vital signs till last, he ask me to lower my trousers and underwear. Picture yourself a doctor is sitting in a chair an he is waist high to your groin area an you have a growing erection in his face. I was embarrassed and could not look at the doctor. The doctor was very mild manner, he politely ask me to pull up my underwear and trousers an sit for a few minutes and relax.

( I was naked many times in school for gym or walk past the gym teacher but this never happen to me while I was in school. )

Then he resume his procedure again an ask me to drop my trousers an underwear, I was calmed down by now. I asked the doctor is there something wrong, his reply was everything is okay, your normal young fellow.

For years after that I used to worry getting a physical for that reason, now at 59 it sleeps all the time and it takes a long
time to wake it up, it just hangs there.

True story

Buddie

D

deleted1124309

Well, I always fantasized about having a huge boner in front of a doctor, and all that stuff.
When my chance arrived, well... I had a terrible pain in my right testicle, I wasn't ok, and when he asked me to drop my pants I was totally embarrassed and uncomfortable with the whole situation.
I was so nervous that my dick was quite shrunken and my balls were tight. In order to be at least "presentable" I went to the toilet some moments before going to his office and started to pull everything... it worked, a bit.

So the moment arrived and I dropped everything to my ankles.
It could be worse...

After all of that was over, my face was totally red.

Reactions: GonzorSG