Erection Fascination

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On a serious of forum posts on fascination (check here, and here), I have asked guys (regardless of sexual orientation) what and why they find fascination in some traits other guys possess.

Now I want to draw attention the the fascination a man may have regarding penis erections. A stiff, erect penis is a clear sign of health, endurance, arousal and potency. It is definitely enhanced if a man sports a big penis and it may look eager in a small one (personal appreciation.) Here´s to those guys who find erection something to admire and think of, how it triggers other guys psychologically. How we feel when erections stop being long lasting, what do we think about others that do last, etc. Once again, regardless of sexual orientation.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sam_xx_xx is a very hot user of lpsg. He is proud of his penis. It is amazing at how heavy it looks, a great example of self-fascination of his own erection. https://www.lpsg.com/members/sam_xx_xx.1308726/

2188981-1568309489-36d5ad9e45bbfcf1a8d8d6e4b8bf396c.jpg

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Except for those guys who are irreparably damaged by social norms, upbringing, and other unnatural influences, most men are sexually stimulated by the sight of an erect cock in my opinion. It’s animal instinct

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’m more strait then gay but love to see an erection, usually if I see one in a shower I’ll get one also, many time somebody comes in the shower at work and others get hard also just from looking. I think it’s normal.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’m more strait then gay but love to see an erection, usually if I see one in a shower I’ll get one also, many time somebody comes in the shower at work and others get hard also just from looking. I think it’s normal.
I am the kind of guy who gets erections very easily, and I can confirm that it’s often contagious when it happens in open showers. Have seen semis and other erection s following my example on separate occasions over time.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Agree totally. Married but do enjoy the sight of a man’s penis. When I see one erect I can’t help but get erect myself. Even at 60 with difficulty getting an erection I do get hard talking about and seeing an erection. Unfortunately my erection isn’t that hard and doesn’t last so to respond to the original question I get really upset seeing guys with rock hard erections. I miss waking up hard and the ability to touch myself and get hard quickly.

Here is something to consider

Visible bulges have a lot to do with the shape of a guy’s body.

Take a look at the attached picture. Both guys have about the same size dick and balls but when dressed in ordinary ways (no special underwear and such) the guy on the right will show a bulge and you may not see anything from the guy on the left. Mainly it is because of the difference in two guys abdominal designs.
xxabdom size.jpg

Notice how much higher the navel is on the left guy than the navel is on the guy to the right. The guy on the left might have balls and dick two or three times the size of the guy on the right, but in most cases when soft it will hang down the leg of his pants.

xxx-1 shorts.jpg

The guy on the right has a dick and balls that will be held up and thrust out by his pelvic design. He will host a package similar to the one shown here in the running shorts.
xxisitreal.jpg

I am not sure if the graphic in this pic has been enhanced but it is very likely that this guy would not naturally show a big bulge even though he would have dick down to his knees. His dick rides low and is a bit below his pelvic area.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have always been fascinated with erections. When younger I would get an erection very easily. Even when in my 30s and 40s the sight of a semi or erect cock would cause me to become erect also. Now in my mid 80s I feel a definit stirring down below. I will even chub up quite a bit. However, I have what is referred to as venous leakage so there needs to be some medical and physical assistance. Attached is a photo of my 86+yo cock at full mast. Full Mast.jpg
20220218_225319.jpg

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Agree totally. Married but do enjoy the sight of a man’s penis. When I see one erect I can’t help but get erect myself. Even at 60 with difficulty getting an erection I do get hard talking about and seeing an erection. Unfortunately my erection isn’t that hard and doesn’t last so to respond to the original question I get really upset seeing guys with rock hard erections. I miss waking up hard and the ability to touch myself and get hard quickly.
I've had a fascination and admiration of cock my whole life. Being on this site has helped me realize how common it is.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Except for those guys who are irreparably damaged by social norms, upbringing, and other unnatural influences, most men are sexually stimulated by the sight of an erect cock in my opinion. It’s animal instinct
Yes. That's correct. Even very heterosexual men are mostly always aroused by the sight of a big dick. Fact of life.

D

deleted22217971

Agreed with an earlier posts that erections are contagious, even if you’re not attracted to whoever’s holding it. Especially in a setting like the gym showers or locker room. Whenever I see someone else’s erection, I just think omy own boner. And then often get hard myself

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Take away size. Erection quality I look for vein protrusion. Redness. Headfullness. Upward angle point. And most of all. How swollen the three spongium chambers are. Is the underside well defined.
I am fascinated by angle of erection. Even if the guy is tiny, I love boners that are vertical and immovable. Translates to level of arousal and ability to penetrate.

D

deleted875903

https://www.lpsg.com/data/photos/l/778/778981-1525891895-81c2a01d9d514900c4008729d0c6e0d9.jpg

https://www.lpsg.com/data/photos/l/778/778973-1525891648-fa722b7053e4b8e35d2f5789ccf646aa.jpg

Another amazing example of a proud male showing an manly erection. Those vains pulsate and the sperm warming the balls they came from. Incredibly amazing. Congrats Mr.Big.8.Limp.
Very nice. Agreed, a hard cock is a sign of health and virility. It’s also a compliment when I’m chatting with someone on our local nude beach and they start to get a hardon. I also return the compliment.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay