Erection in briefs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

mikeytravis: Okay I'm 9"x6" erect. I have a 30" waist. I would normally fit a size Small pair of briefs. However I freeball. Now the question is (especially for the really big guys here) what happens when you put on a pair of briefs and get a roaring full erection in them. Because I'll tell you about my experience. My girlfriend enjoys actually seeing the briefs expand and then on two occasions, actually rip! So exactly what happens to those other huge guys out there if they were to put on briefs and get a full one. I'd be interested to know what becomes of the briefs.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'm a freeballer, too.

When I have an erection, there's nothing brief about it.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: When I get a hard on while still in my tighty whities it grows to the side towards my hip bone. When totally hard the head of my dick goes past my hip bone, but the pants or shorts I'm wearing keep it from looking like I have a growth on my hip. LOL

titan1968 likes this.
  4. Imported

Gold Member

SoccerFreak: I remember when I was 15, or so and I was wearing briefs and I got and erection,(and with me, my cock doesn't stand all the way up when I get hard) and I wasnt as big as I am now, but my briefs started to slide down off my ass/hips or whatever! A very embarrasing moment.

5. Imported

Gold Member

leanffm: I (and many others I guess) would enjoy it, if you posted some pics of your bulges. It has been always a HUGE turn-on to me.
    joerg_ffmde@yahoo.de

6. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I don't fit into briefs with a hardon period. Somethings gotta give: either my cock expands above the waistband of my briefs or the material expands to the point that my balls fall out. Or both. If I freeball my cock hangs down the leg of my pants with my cockhead making a big lump almost to my knees. Freeballing like this is pretty stimulating to my cock.

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You're so not alone with this cock stimulation with it hanging out of undies, JohnTHEHORSE. I started freeballing a few months ago and I never knew the rather constant feelings my cock could have, keeping it semi, which snowballs into more feelings, etc.

Umm, and almost to your knees? That brings on the question of your height, Jthe horse. Elaborate for us, please.

Luke

8. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: I only wear briefs for sex or 4play. I love to have a hardon in briefs or see a guy in briefs hard. A big bulge in front or a hard cock to the side. I think it looks so sexy. Wet briefs are a special turn-on.

9. Imported

Gold Member

PackingVegas: I wear briefs everyday, but with a cockring. That keeps everything up front, and I pack to the right usually. When I get hard, it grows to the right. My right pocket just has loose change and the day's receipts. I packed to the left one day, and the head of my dick was rubbing against my palm pilot in that pocket, and it was just painful.

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

tomarctus: You would probably enjoy an experience like mine with wet briefs one day.

I removed my pants and a friend got to his knees in front of my crotch in briefs. The outline of my dick was pronounced, so he begins licking its outline, until the briefs were so wet that my erection, head and all, showed it's anxiety for freedom.

Being the kind and compassionate individual that he is, he begins to nibble with his teeth on the cloth immediately covering my dick. His nibbles start making torn places and soon his grip rips the cloth, freeing my elongated and expanded hard cock.

As though he has no hands, what's left of my briefs are pulled away from my torso, leaving me standing in front of him with my throbbing cock standing at an 80% angle.

My reply: "damn, I never had that done to be before"!
    and my question to you is: "have you"?

Luke

11. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: Luke RoysToy: You bet I liked that story. I had my hand around my own woody just reading it!
    I've done my share of chewing on briefs and crotches and recieved my share, too. Wow!

12. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    I seldon wear anything like briefs, except if I am to do something more athletic, or if I need to be more discrete. However, if I get an erection, either I am out above the waistband or pushing out to the side of my thigh. But, then, that is pretty much the situation in any underwear.

Jack

13. Imported

Gold Member

woody: omg that story made me so hot, roystoy!

could we look forward to any pics with you guys in briefs?

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hey, woody:

Man, it's so cool my true-to-life experience sortof got you going. Even cooler that you're telling me 'bout it!
    I've had to reformat my C drive b/c of a virus and lost personal pictures. I'm waiting to make more until Yahoo lets me open the photo section to upload them.

Try <icuii> for pictures of literally thousands of guys world wide. A trial membership I think is still 21 days, but the membership is well worth the price.

I hope this helps and thx ::) for letting me know the effects of my posting.

Luke

15. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: ICUII works only in Windows so, if you have a Mac you don't get in :(. Otherwise, it is a fun site. I've seen it on my ex's computer. I just don't have access on my Mac.

16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You are a very knowledgeable man, tomarctus. I've been a member of icuii since Jan of '98 and didn't know it has to have windows to operate. Your other postings back up this opinion of you, too. Maybe we'll both be on LPSG long enough to see you as a moderator, my friend.

Luke

17. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=clothing;num=1073104011;start=0#15 date=01/13/04 at 12:23:54]You are a very knowledgeable man, tomarctus.  I've been a member of icuii since Jan of '98 and didn't know it has to have windows to operate.   Your other postings back up this opinion of you, too.  Maybe we'll both be on LPSG long enough to see you as a moderator, my friend.

Luke[/quote]

First, thanks for the compliment. I'm just opinionated, outspoken and try to be truthful. My life is an open book. I think my willingness to advise is due to my life crises during the past two years of my life crises (plural of crisis) and the lack of help I received. I can't let that happen to anyone else.
    As for being a moderator, I guess I wouldn't mind. I'm sure disability will get really boring. However, it would be sort of ironic considering I'm not hung huge. I can vacuum pump to 7 long and my base is 6+, but otherwise I consider myself average hung. I just love huge cocks.
    In the meantime, I will contnue to post as long as my views are welcome here.

18. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

So much can be gleaned from a person's writings, Gman.
    I have no doubt that your personal crises have made you the person you are today -- a caring individual who wants to help others, what I consider the cornerstone of a worthy person.

How long did you pump and did you use an electric pump? We need to compare notes re. our pumping experiences, since I pumped regularly a little over a year with an electric CTC pump. Later.

Luke

19. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: I just use a hand pump and have several cylinders. Not much gain over the years but then I'm not one who does it every day. I do notice it is much quicker to fill the cylinder side to side now than it used to be. I may be a little thicker overall.

20. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I'm sure you know things that you wrongfully did, or didn't do with your pumping routine, Greg, so I won't belabor the point. I'll be happy to discuss and/or answer any questions you might have re. pumping.

Luke

Draft saved Draft deleted