erection in lockerroom

Tele at Ten

1st Like
Media
What if your in the situation showering with a bunch of guys at the gym and everyone in the showers gets hard.

Is this normal?

is it ok to stroke one out? I've noticed some guys doing this, but i'm kinda scared to do it.

Comments?

Reactions: deleted17606111

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have only seen a few full fledged hardons in the lockerrooms over the years but have seen several semi erections. Most try to cover those up with towels but you have to drop the towel sooner or later. Most just ignore it. And then there are some doing a little advertising. Most ignore them also.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
No, no, no, proudly. You have to trust other guys more. If they are annoyed they can always turn their eyes and avoid the sight. What if you inspire them? Make them happy? Make them proud?

I could care less why a guy gets hard in a locker room or anywhere else. It makes me happy for him, and makes me happy that we have dicks in common, and they work.
I don't know, ledroit.

Nudity is not offensive itself, but an exibited erection is really close to sexual harassement, I'm afraid, at least if you really SHOW it (it might be different if you just show by mistake).

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have never in my life had this experience nor thought it possible, really.

At the gym this morning I noticed one of the guys who works there as a trainer was completing his own workout about the time I did.

OK - I confess, I finished when he did because I was curious as hell as to what he looked like sans spandex, t-shirt, etc. He's a fast changer evidently, because when I got to the lockerroom, no sign. I ditched the clothes, grabbed my towel and headed for the shower (praying he was there). He was (great ass!, great legs!). As were three other guys (pretty average guys). Anyway, after the other three guys left, I noticed that "Mark" was lingering at his place in the corner even though I'd watched him clean everything that needed cleaning. I gave up and took myself and my half-a-hardon to my locker to get dressed. He came out of the showers shortly there after sporting at least 8 inches of very thick, very veiny and very hard cock. Damn if he didn't end up at a locker two down from me. It was obvious I noticed his erection and he laughed, "Don't you hate it when you pop one and it just won't go down?" I just mumbled a "sure, man" and went back to praying I didn't get one either. Didn't work. He noticed and commented on the jewelry (my PA). I laughed it off and mumbled something about "ah, my youth". ANYWAY, it was a bit awkward, but actually kind of "no biggie". I saw him on the way out and he just smiled and said, "Later".

In my time there, I've never seen anyone walk around and get ready post shower or pre-shower with a full-on erection. Some semis? Yes. But rarely.

What a morning.......

Ed

D_Coupeland Clydesdale

Experimental Member
Media
I've worked out for a very long time, and in those years I've only seen a couple of hard-ons. The best one was a guy who was friendly with me in the sauna, and although we're both "straight", it seemed to me that he was interested in me in a mildly sexual way. Anyway, one day he was in the shower, and the angle of view was just perfect so that I could see him as I was combing my hair. He acted like he didn't see me, and vice versa, but the more I glanced at him the harder he got. His cock was really big, about 9 inches sticking straight out, and to this day I wish I'd have said something or done something. Another time I came out of the shower and this poor young kid, about 18, had popped a huge bone and was obviously freaking out about it. I felt sorry for him as he struggled to pull on his pants and get the hell out of Dodge.

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In College showers it happens all the time. Especially morning boners. Community showers can be a blessing at times... It's a common thing, and the guys who live on the floor just kind of chuckle about it, make some kind of comment like, "glad to see you too" or "meh. Happens to the best of us..." or "AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Third Leg!! THIRD LEG!!!" It's all done out of fun and love for the other guys on the floor. We're like brothers... We just move on with life, and grin at the guy who is sporting the boner. Yay College.

Reticent horse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In high school in manhattan: i was showering after working out in the afternoon, no one around. i popped a long fat hard on and since alone jerked it. after shooting i noticed that the english teacher was looking through the little window that linked the gym office to the shower room.

i pretended not to notice him and left for the lockers.

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was a youth in the 60s, we had communal showers after gym class and I recall only one guy with a hard-on every time in the changing room and showers. The other guys used to give him a hard time and call him a lot of names like queer and homo. It was really embarrasing and I always felt bad for the guy. The guy was very feminine and very hung too - probably 8 or 9 inches. I just remember feeling really bad for the guy. Strangely enough - - I never recall seeing anyone else with a hard-on in the locker room.

staggr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have gotten semi-erect in the locker room many times and have seen lots of guys do the same. Not really that unusual and usually nobody pays any attention to anyone else. I have jacked off several times in the sauna when I was alone. I was in there one time when guy came in with an erection and purposly paraded in front of me and played with it to make sure I would notice. Acutally he was very cute so I certainly noticed. He wanted some action but he wanted to do it right there in the sauna. I wanted to go some place more private like one of the single shower stalls with a door but he did not want to do that for some reason. He missed out because he had turned me on and I was ready to suck him dry.

DM34

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When my brother was a sexually confused, horny teenager (about 15) my dad took him to his gym to play in a racquetball tournament. I was 13 at the time.

The gym was downtown in a large urban center, and always busy. It was quite an eye-full for the young lad. At the time, his own unit was small for his age, but he told me about the steady parade of thick, swinging meat. My poor brother had a hard-on for a week just thinking about it. I don't know how he ever got his pants back on.

I wrestled in high school and college, and I always seemed to have 1-2 other gay or bi teammates. We'd find excuses to grapple with each other toward the end of practice, get a little bit worked up, and take our time getting back to the locker room and undressing. We preferred to shower after most of the other guys had cleaned up and gone home.....

Ah, youth.

At my gym, there are all kinds of people, its not a gay gym or anything.. And I'm straight.. But I was in the shower, I usually dont go naked cos I usually cant trust my dick to behave... But I thought it would be ok.. There were a couple of people in the shower already, so I had to use one directly next to another man, who was also butt-naked. After a few minutes in the shower, I became as erect as hell, I don't know why. I tried to act as if nothing was up, and stupidly, as I went to turn around, my bell-end pushed against his right buttock. Shameful to say, but it felt awesome, I could have cracked one out right there on his thigh. He immediately became erect. And when I say erect, I mean he could have taken someone's eye out. By this time, the rest of the people had vacated the shower, and he had started vigorously touching himself. This was doing nothing to soften my penis at all.. He then offered to finish me off. I said 'no' and quickly walked out of the showers. I was desperate to reach down myself, but even doing that would have given him a very warped idea while he was finishing himself off...

Is it very weird that I got an erection in the shower? Or that it felt good when it touched him? And is it wrong that it was being maintained by the sight of him getting himself off? It is a bit worrying to me, so let me know what you think...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
At my gym, there are all kinds of people, its not a gay gym or anything.. And I'm straight.. But I was in the shower, I usually dont go naked cos I usually cant trust my dick to behave... But I thought it would be ok.. There were a couple of people in the shower already, so I had to use one directly next to another man, who was also butt-naked. After a few minutes in the shower, I became as erect as hell, I don't know why. I tried to act as if nothing was up, and stupidly, as I went to turn around, my bell-end pushed against his right buttock. Shameful to say, but it felt awesome, I could have cracked one out right there on his thigh. He immediately became erect. And when I say erect, I mean he could have taken someone's eye out. By this time, the rest of the people had vacated the shower, and he had started vigorously touching himself. This was doing nothing to soften my penis at all.. He then offered to finish me off. I said 'no' and quickly walked out of the showers. I was desperate to reach down myself, but even doing that would have given him a very warped idea while he was finishing himself off...

Is it very weird that I got an erection in the shower? Or that it felt good when it touched him? And is it wrong that it was being maintained by the sight of him getting himself off? It is a bit worrying to me, so let me know what you think...

I, for one, generally don't fall asleep and have weird dreams in the shower.:rolleyes:

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At my gym, there are all kinds of people, its not a gay gym or anything.. And I'm straight..

You're fine, themeister. It happens. Whenever pants are off, wierd things happen. I'm at college, surrounded by straight guys and i'm seeing boners left and right. It happens. Your brain is just associating the pants off with sex. It triggered your cock to go hard on you.

You're fine. It happens.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I run in too the lockerroom to hide my hardon from all them hot women working out!! I hear guy beating it in the bath room stalls

shamoo2u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went to a sauna in Amsterdam (mixed) where I was joined by a couple who had a younger female with them (I'm guessing she was the younger sister of the female of the couple). She showered opposite me facing me most of the time. She had the most perfect pert full breasts with puffy nipples I have ever seen on a slim toned body with a tidy pubic area. I reckon she was Turkish or similar going by her colour/looks. She noticed me looking , others people came and went but we spent a while admiring each others form before leaving.