erection in lockerroom

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to a sauna in Amsterdam (mixed) where I was joined by a couple who had a younger female with them (I'm guessing she was the younger sister of the female of the couple). She showered opposite me facing me most of the time. She had the most perfect pert full breasts with puffy nipples I have ever seen on a slim toned body with a tidy pubic area. I reckon she was Turkish or similar going by her colour/looks. She noticed me looking , others people came and went but we spent a while admiring each others form before leaving.

That's hot. Glad to hear women talk about their gym experiences, too.

mancstudandy69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anybody been caught wanking off in the showers or seen someone do it?

Reason I ask is that on Thursday morning after my workout in the gym, it was pretty dam quiet, walked into the communal showers and there was a guy stroking his long uncut cock and was getting well into it, eyes closed moaning etc. Then he noticed i was there, and still carried on.

Any of you got experiences of that happnening?

Reactions: deleted17606111

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seen a couple of erections in the gym lockerroom. I used to work at a gym when I lived in VA. There was a guy there we called "bicep boy". Had some massive arms. Anyway, my friend comes running out of the lockerroom oneday and tells me he saw bicep boys cock and that it was huge flaccid. Nothing I could really do to see it except wait and hope. One day, I'm in the lockerroom and bicep boy comes strolling out of the shower area without a towel on. He had to be getting off on the looks he was getting. I tried not to stare, but there it was....he was mostly soft and was hanging about halfway down his leg. When I was able to pry my eyes off it and look him in the eyes, he just smiled. When I was back at the front desk, he stopped and handed me a note as he left. It basically said thanks for the admiration, but what he had was only for girls. Oh well. :)

My buddy that I used to lift with occassionally enjoyed getting me hard in the lockerrooms. He and I fooled around often and he'd do stupid stuff like rub my neck as he walked by....BOING!...fortunately there wouldn't be many people in the lockerroom or that could have been a bad..or interesting scene.

I won't even get into the teammate situation. My gawd were we immature.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am kinda suprised by some of the answers to this question. I work out at 24 hour which is not a gay gym and I see hard-ons all the time. Usually from the guy across from me in the shower. Maybe I am sending off a vibe that is telling them I wanta see them hard.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always thought it happened to all men at some point.
As a kid in high school we would joke and compare.
As a college athlete I learned that if you just ignore it and keep doing your business then no one will give a shit (unless you want them to).
I can never wish a boner away. My mind is never over that matter.
So if it happens at my gym then so be it. Maybe some dudes get offended, some dudes get turned on. I think most people are so busy in the locker room they really don't care.
-Jake

I saw a young man pop a boner everytime I showed up in the showers at a university pool shower room. He was maybe 19-20, I was 48. After several sessions of getting mutually hard, he got near my locker and practically shoved it near my face. After I recovered from a slight shock, I asked if he'd like to get together, to which he reluctantly agreed. But after I went to dry my hair, he was gone. I conclude that many like to get noticed hard, but have little intention of doing anything else. Or maybe he was turned off by my nervousness.

I think you have a point there. Some guys just get the thrill of getting someone else's interest piqued and then brush them off. There's a trainer at the gym I go to and he's somewhat attractive and one day I unfortunately made it noticeable that I was observing him and when I hit the dry sauna he came in after me and several times he would come over and stand up next to me to introduced himself displaying a hard-on underneath his towel but then quickly and abrubtly left.. What was that all about .:confused:

LargeJohnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Glad to know I'm not the only one who has this problem. It's not happening as much these days, and when it does I distract myself with anything that makes me think. Like mental word puzzles or whatever. The more I experience, the easier it gets. Story time: I was once finished a swim with a friend of mine, and he has no problem with that. He easily stays flaccid. So, I told him my problem about the nervousness and getting a boner. He says "so, just go ahead." So I did, and he didn't mind, he even complimented me on my size, which made me get harder. We just hung out in the shower for a while sort of admiring each other's dongs. All in all, it was an enlightening experience.

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
in swim team in hs, there was always one guy who would walk around naked, doing a helicopter with his schlong. he was average size, but his excuse was that the basketball team got him open to nudity. i couldnt help but get a semi every now and then, but tended to hide it with the towel or my trunks. after a meet, there were a lot more whom would shower naked, and i would tend to look away in respect...not all guys want you to look at their manhood.

Here 4 the fun!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I have posted here before I used to work in a gym and my duties did used to involve doing regualr checks on all of the facilities including the changing rooms, showers and locker areas.

I have seen my fair share of erections in the changing rooms.

Some of the men were nervous about having an erection in the changing rooms others were proud to be showing it off.

I was never bothered by them, in fact I found it a 'perk' of the job and would regulary get an erection just looking at them, but at least I had my shorts on to cover it up, although the days I freeballed I too would be showing my erection off, so they could tell.

All was fun at my time working at the gym.

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've gotten a boner while showering at my gym before. I'm hung about 8'' and real thick so it's pretty obvious, especially cause there is communal showers.

I just avoid making eye contact and make sure I don't look like I'm "looking" for anything. Just showering after a hot, sweaty workout with big erection...never had any complaints.

Reactions: jockbros

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well today, for the first time ever, i was getting a boner while working out. i was doing the bench press and all of a sudden my cock begins to tingle. i was like oh shit, wtf, this never happened before. so im taking deep breaths. didnt help that i had some fitted sweat pants. so i thought, the only to get rid of this is to go to the lockeroom and jerk it off. so i went in, but by the time i got in there, i controlled myself. later on, this gorgeous man walks in the gym, all cut and perfect body and face. and hes working out close to me. hes all buff and he kept showing off. and his stomach was perfect. drooooling. i was already so horny as fuck, ready to leave even if i just got there so that i could jerk off. i was never so horny at the gym ever. i had a semi the whole time. i wasnt really embarrased though.

Pailebot

Experimental Member
Media
I have never got an erection in a shower but one time back when I was in the service and went into the showers there was just me and another kid I was stationed wih in the rather large open shower area. He was a diminutive kid maybe 5'8" and only 120-130lbs to my muscular 6' 185lbs. Anyway typically you would face the wall as all the shower heads were on the walls with a large open space in the middle. He was on the wall in the opposite corner. I was going about my business but kind of felt his stare and every time I glanced over he was indeed peering my way. Feeling in a frisky mood I turned around and with my back facing the wall like I was rinsing my hair and back and I took the soap and washed my chest then moved down to my cock and balls and actually milked my cock a few times with the soap until I was a not quite semi hard, just enough to elongate it and get the wrinkles out. I glanced over at the kid and he was now standing with his back to the shower head with one hand on his chest and the other at his side with his eyes glued to my cock. He had an erection 5" I estimate but with a very big head. It looked quite inviting on his boyish frame but I was with a girl at the time so I was like whoa. I finished up and left and he stayed in there with his hard on. We never really spoke after that point. Hindsight I wish it had gone further, it is one of my fantasies now.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i Have Seen A Lot Of Erections At The Local Ymca Even Guys Jacking Off.you Just Have To Be Cool About It.

eager2do2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Walked into a sauna at a resort here in Florida. There were two guys sitting together, both with hard cocks. Both nice ones too. I told them not to stop whatever they were doing on account of me. One sucked the other off while I watched. Interesting experience.

italianstalion03

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ive seen many hard cocks in my gym. in the showers, steam room and sauna. And of course just walking around. We are all men, we all have cocks and hell they all get hard. I don't see the big deal in it and to tell the truth I think most guys feel good when they are sporting a full hard cock. I know i do.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anybody been caught wanking off in the showers or seen someone do it?
Reason I ask is that on Thursday morning after my workout in the gym, it was pretty dam quiet, walked into the communal showers and there was a guy stroking his long uncut cock and was getting well into it, eyes closed moaning etc. Then he noticed i was there, and still carried on.
Any of you got experiences of that happnening?

I've seen guys do it many times over the years, always in gyms in big cities with 40-60% gay clientele.