erection in lockerroom

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a swimmer. In my squad everyone are really good buds because we are with each other six days a week. We see each other naked all the time so if one of us gets boned up, it's no big deal. It just happens occasionally.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In all my years of working out and being in a gym locker room (high school, military, civilian, etc.), I have never seen a guy with hard-on. Nor have I ever been propositioned by someone in a locker room.

The thing I see the most is guys taking quick peeks at each other (I've done it on occasion too). We're all curious about how we measure up.

budbugger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i reached 8th grade, our school built shower rooms. i dreaded the opening of that thing because at that age, i'd get a hard-on for no reason at all.

when it finally opened, the coach made sure we all stripped, showered, and got back in our street clothes before exiting.

i would get a soft-on, which is worse i think. other guys weren't as lucky and three of the guys in our class were a garanteed woody display. i felt awful for them because they would get razzed by the other guys. the class was cruel in that way.

this one guy who would always get one would loudly argue that he wasn't hard. and that thing would be arcing upward and all springy. if that wasn't hard, i'd sure like to have seen it when it was.

TxAg

Just Browsing
Media
You know, I think hard cocks are great, but I do not want to
see them in my locker room. I guess I like to think that being
at the gym is about the business of working out. Soft is
cool though.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen guys with hardons in gyms. I think it's hot...even when they're on accident. Once, a guy was half-sleep in a sauna while a couple of guys were in there (including myself) and he started boning up under his towel. Once he noticed that the tip of his head was sticking out under the towel he quickly covered up and left the steam room.

Gymguy25

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I see some guys have full hard-ons. Most guys though are just semi-hard. I know I am. Working out usually does it to me or the steam room, I guess because of the steam and heat. I have had a full hard-on though a couple of times, no one really said anything.

Reactions: deleted17606111

rufus-scot

Experimental Member
Media
Last Thursday in my NYC gym, three guys came out of the steam room, all sporting hard cocks. One of the guys was beautiful, young and sporting some very impressive equipment, which he didn't mind showing off to me before he showered.

I wish I had been in the steam room to see them all get hard together.

I would actually love to be able to get hard whenever, wherever in public without fear of embarrassment, but as much as I might love to show off at the gym, it's just never happened for me.

bholiday12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In all my years of working out and being in a gym locker room (high school, military, civilian, etc.), I have never seen a guy with hard-on. Nor have I ever been propositioned by someone in a locker room.

The thing I see the most is guys taking quick peeks at each other (I've done it on occasion too). We're all curious about how we measure up.

My thoughts exactly. I have used communal showers for a long time, and never seen anyone with an erection.. and i would imagine most guys would rush to get a towel and hide if they got one - as i would!

cocktoberfest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am kinda suprised by some of the answers to this question. I work out at 24 hour which is not a gay gym and I see hard-ons all the time. Usually from the guy across from me in the shower. Maybe I am sending off a vibe that is telling them I wanta see them hard.

If by "vibe" you mean your hot body and huge delicious cock, you are right.

booyaka

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I got hard in the lockerroom a few times, but it was because in the two years of PE I had, there were two hot guys that always either had full-on boners or at least semis.

I swear to God - the first one was so half-aroused all day, it seemed like.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Happened 3 times that I can remember at a local gym shower. Once when alone and started to fantasize, which is odd because I don't usually fantasize much. Once when I was showering next to another and either got excited or nervous, I honestly don't know why. He noticed and wanna gonna say something, but I got embarrassed and left. Last time was with one guy who had a huge semi-hard dick and clearly loved showing it off. His hour long showers were my first hint. Usually there were a lot of people in there when we'd shower, but one time it was just him and me. Took awhile for one of us to make the first move, but it was pretty obvious with the way he was playing with that he wanted attention, which I eventually gave him. Never saw him again though. Don't know if he was eventually threw-out, or just stopped going there. There was one guy who's dick used to stick straight-out, but I wasn't convinced it was because he was hard. Just seemed to be how it naturally was. I think a lot of guys are semi-hard at times, but those are the only ones I can remember.

D

deleted136887

I go to the gym @ 5am, nobody around. Shower, etc. Have popped a boner sometime... try to hide it. not easy. Turning on the cold water just concentrates it.When it starts, it's not going to go down. So put it against the tummy, towel round it.But I have been seen with a boner. Guys sort of look, and sooner or later, (days-weeks) later someone will nudge/wink friend/GF and say.....big dick.

D

deleted136887

This topic got me pretty horny, anyone else? If i were a guy i'd be sporting an all out hardon after that!

ever hear the expression " sticking out like an erection in a locker room?"
having a hard-on in a locker room is a sort of a problem...When I(and most of the LPSG crowd) have a hard-on, it's obvious.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Getting a hard on in the lockerrroom at my gym would be really awkward for me. There's always old guys hanging around there, I would guess they are in their 70's. I don't know what I would do if I got a hard on in there.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I've been going to gym & pool locker rooms for many years, and I very rarely even see semis, and never really see full erections unless it's in a steam room w/a very gay vibe and clearly a sexual come-on. It gets me actually more excited to see the rare semi in the showers--- mainly because it means the guy is cool about this natural part of being a man, and not afraid to show it. Likewise I don't usually try to hide it if I get a mild semi -- but wouldnt wanna make str8 guys uncomfortable by whipping around a full erection.

Someone else on here made a good distinction about 2 types of erections -- ones unconscious or at least unwilled (which all guys including straight ones seem to feel is OK), vs purposefully deliberate ones meant to be provocative (which str8 guysand even some gay guys dislike).

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone else on here made a good distinction about 2 types of erections -- ones unconscious or at least unwilled (which all guys including straight ones seem to feel is OK), vs purposefully deliberate ones meant to be provocative (which str8 guysand even some gay guys dislike).
but who can tell the difference??? I certainly can't.