erection in lockerroom

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes erections happen.

Happened 3 times that I can remember at a local gym shower. Once when alone and started to fantasize, which is odd because I don't usually fantasize much. Once when I was showering next to another and either got excited or nervous, I honestly don't know why. He noticed and wanna gonna say something, but I got embarrassed and left. ... There was one guy who's dick used to stick straight-out, but I wasn't convinced it was because he was hard. Just seemed to be how it naturally was. I think a lot of guys are semi-hard at times, but those are the only ones I can remember.

How does it stick straight out, if not hard? Stick straight out, all short and stubby? Not heavy enough to weight it down into a down position? No, that sounds "hard" to me, but probably just "naturally hard." Doesn't mean anything related to sex. Sometimes dicks get hard, for pretty much no reason at all. Due to public nakedness, having a dick, long day, being tired, hot water in showers too comfortable, having worked out, hasn't been hard in a while, etc.

Only seen 1 guy with a hardon in the communal shower or change room in the 20 years that I've been using them. It was no big deal. We all have dicks and they all get hard at inopportune times. I've gotten semis before from the testosterone pumping through my body. I find that after 5-10 minutes in the steam room or sauna there is no way I could get hard. I'm just too relaxed and tired. I know that's not the same with everyone based on the posts I've read, but it works for me.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do gym a few times a week, have noticed some guys size 'improve' while drying off but rarely a full hard on.Only noticed 1 muscle guy get a full one, it was big n nice to see and he wasn't shy.

Personally i've found that i sometimes get harder if there's no one else in locker room, don't know why.am often naked at home and it doesn't happen then, if guys are around i'm usually safe from unwanted erections i'm not shy,(but i dont flaunt it) some younger guys seem determined not to let anyone see anything but their underwear-at most (shame), having said that 1 mate(42) i gym regular with is so shy its stupid.
One time i was proud of myself not getting hard was when a regular gym guy (an acquaintance) stood and held a full conversation naked with me,while i stripped off,btw he has a fantastic body/face/cock i managed to maintain conversation and softness while he waited for me to head into shower so we could continue talkin. Was very nice n v cool,

DallasMarine

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I remember beeing in the shower room once and the guy next to me sported a strong erection. I didnt think anything about it, but he got embarassed and ran and got in the hot tub. Looking back maybe he wasnt embarassed at all, but trying to advertise some action in the hot tub.
Other than that, I use to see guys in the steam room all the time sporting erections, jacking off, blow jobs, etc. Just never know what you were going to see in there. I stopped going there. Heard that a bunch of guys got busted and the gym got shut down.

• Love
Reactions: Bluto.The.Terrible

sigh... at my gym the steamroom is co-ed...and you have to wear bathing suits. So I just put on my speedo and sweat...

You all have all the luck...sigh..

That's a shame. I would look for a new gym if I were you. People were meant to steam/sauna in the nude. I couldn't imagine doing it with shorts on. That would be too uncomfortable for me. At my regular gym (near my work), they have a silly rule about wearing shorts or a towel in the steamroom in the men's locker room. I sit on my towel, but I don't keep it wrapped around me. No one has said anything, and a lot of guys do it. I won't even close the curatin on the shower stall when I'm showering because I find the stall too confining. If anyone has a problem with it, it's just that - there problem. I find that gym so uptight, but it is a minute away from where I work and I have an incredible trainer there that I don't want to give up. The gym in my town that I use on a causual basis is much more open. It has a communal shower with a sauna and a steamroom in the men's lockeroom. I'm as a naked as a jaybird in there - I walk around nude from the shower to the steamroom to the sauna and really don't care what others think. It's a men's locker room - that's what it's for. The reality is that there are few guys in there when I'm there. I think most of them go home to shower because they are shy. This must save the owner of the gym in my town a ton of money in water and heating bills - a smarter move business wise than providing private stalls where more people would use the shower more often when they workout and take longer because they have the privacy. The strange thing is that I see far more naked guys at my uptight overly modest gym's locker room near my work than I do at my more open communal gym's locker room in my town.

Last edited by a moderator:

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the surface this seems like a pretty silly situation. Having attended Catholic school, playing three sports, becoming a marine on land and on navy ships getting a hard on in front of other men isn’t always a sexually related thing.

I work out everyday and on Sundays I enjoy both a sauna and steam room all in the nude. YES sometime I get a hard on and I believe it is a direct result from the effects of the heat and a combination of the sweat rolling down my body (it may also be a reaction to being clean shaven too). If you sit and start touching your self it is only get worst obviously but otherwise I believe it is quite normal.

If anyone has served in the military I am sure they can tell you stories of being awaken early in the morning by the drill instructor and told to get on line with a hard one probing it’s head from those damn boxers (I prefer briefs personally or nothing at all). YES I am sure many would like to believe drill instructors to be closeted gays but I don’t think so.

I just don’t belief it is necessarily a sexual thing, on the other hand it is quite a turn on to get one in the hot sauna or steam room. If no one is in there I always get off…

Reactions: deleted17606111

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting thread. I'm a child of the 50s and grew up showering in gym class. Now I see young guys in the gym who go to great pains not to show their goods. The interesting thing for me about this thread, though, is that I've seldom seen anybody get hard in the locker room or shower - and the times it has happened were pretty deliberate. I'm happy enough to fantasize about seeing guys pop a boner and then stroll about nonchalantly - but I've simply never seen it happen.

numberseven

Just Browsing
Media
I try to be respectful... I don't really have issues throwing wood in public places, but I know it's a source of embarrassment for a lot of people, so unless I'm getting a bunch of vibe one way or the other, I just let it slide.

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still think it is all about habituation. Being guys, we are visual creatures. We tend to get turned on by new and exciting things. Take it from a young guy, erections are common and quick. If something, like getting naked around other guys, is not in the "norm" for you, and there is any sexual connotation attached to the action (like being naked) then there is a chance the brain makes the "sex-nakedness" connection and gets prepared for the action to come (instead of showering, the brain thinks sex). It take time to undo this mental connection, and it is difficult.

I agree man. I have been working out and showering after for a couple years now and at first I did have erection problems but not anymore. Usually swinging a semi, but thats from the workout, etc.

I still have a precum issue (have looked down to see a long sticky rope hanging off my cock more than once!!)

D

deleted213967

The other night, in a rare moment, I ended up ALONE in the lockerroom, while still bare ass fresh off the shower.

Soon some fit slender guy walked in and proceeded to the locker adjacent to mine, peeled off and headed to the shower himself.

Somehow I didn't feel any pressure to dress up right away. That guy came off as neither stuck up nor seedy so I didn't care being naked around him.

He took an brief shower and soon was back next to me naked too. I felt a rare moment of exhibitionism. Apparently he did too. As he was sitting on the bench, I noticed his dick was propped up. At first I thought it must have been his bigger balls but when he got up to put his undies on his dick was all over the place, too swollen to fit into those tight designer briefs.

Note to self: if you're going to have an uncontrolled erection in the lockerroom, wear the next underwear size up.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The other night, in a rare moment, I ended up ALONE in the lockerroom, while still bare ass fresh off the shower.

Soon some fit slender guy walked in and proceeded to the locker adjacent to mine, peeled off and headed to the shower himself.

Somehow I didn't feel any pressure to dress up right away. That guy came off as neither stuck up nor seedy so I didn't care being naked around him.

He took an brief shower and soon was back next to me naked too. I felt a rare moment of exhibitionism. Apparently he did too. As he was sitting on the bench, I noticed his dick was propped up. At first I thought it must have been his bigger balls but when he got up to put his undies on his dick was all over the place, too swollen to fit into those tight designer briefs.

Note to self: if you're going to have an uncontrolled erection in the lockerroom, wear the next underwear size up.

Or don't worry about it!

D

deleted213967

Or don't worry about it!

As it happens we didn't. He even introduced himself and we exchanged workout experiences, unlike those freaks who get "like-all-weirded-out" if you speak to them naked.

Allanon585

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
most men dont realize this but we are so used to having boners we ignore the pleasurable feelings we get when we have them. next thime you get a boner relax and pay attention to the feelings coming frim it. then report back.

Allanon585

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seen a couple of erections in the gym lockerroom. I used to work at a gym when I lived in VA. There was a guy there we called "bicep boy". Had some massive arms. Anyway, my friend comes running out of the lockerroom oneday and tells me he saw bicep boys cock and that it was huge flaccid. Nothing I could really do to see it except wait and hope. One day, I'm in the lockerroom and bicep boy comes strolling out of the shower area without a towel on. He had to be getting off on the looks he was getting. I tried not to stare, but there it was....he was mostly soft and was hanging about halfway down his leg. When I was able to pry my eyes off it and look him in the eyes, he just smiled. When I was back at the front desk, he stopped and handed me a note as he left. It basically said thanks for the admiration, but what he had was only for girls. Oh well. :)

I won't even get into the teammate situation. My gawd were we immature.
Please get into your teammate situation.

bigcountry74

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first I was intimidated to show my dick in the showers or sauna. For the longest(no pun intended) time, I was severely insecure at the size of my dick. It took a few girlfriends and trips to the locker room to ease the fear. I always have guys look at me in the shower, and I used to turn to the side or try to hide it. One girl I was with told me that I was twice as large as her husband(long story) and she'd wrap both hands around it and still have a mouthful sticking out. But for some stupid reason, I was still insecure about if others would like it or think it was big enough. Then I started going to the gym, and the more the guys stared at it, and even some made the comment, "wow, you have a beautiful cock", then the more confident I became. I don't want to sound shallow and seem as though I need my ego stroked(again...no pun intended) but compliments can go along way in building one's self esteem. Now, I undress at the locker area, throw the towel over my shoulder, and confidently walk to the showers, sauna, hot tub...etc...

whiteline

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first I was intimidated to show my dick in the showers or sauna. For the longest(no pun intended) time, I was severely insecure at the size of my dick.

thats exactly how i feel at the moment, i'm by no means the biggest person around. but having grown up where we didn't have to have group showers at school and i didn't play and team sports i have never been in a situation with nude men and it is one of the main reasons i have put off joining a gym. I know it is immature and stupid, i'm self conscious about my body image with out worrying about whats going on down there

BulginginPA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a straight guy in my 20's, I can honestly say there is nothing sexual about getting a semi or full hard on after a workout. Usually when sitting in the steam room or whirlpool I get hard. Some days its harder than others but I do try to hide it and usually fail. Love being a guy!!!

califpat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is a great thread, as I had this happen to me the other night. I was heading into the group shower after a long workout, was beat...I went in and realized there were two guys already in there...both young, both naked, soaped up...and unafraid of turning to the center of the shower (horseshoe shaped)...so I dropped my towel as I walked in between them. Well, by the time I had the water on, I was pretty much hard. I am 33, and been showering at the gym for years...usually a semi is as bad as it gets...but I was so freaked out...I basically showered for 5 minutes, without turning around...and got the hell out of there. I saw one of the guys, the latin guy with the bigger dick than mine in the parking lot. no smile, just a stare...and i thought, you just saw my hard cock! he didn't seem pissed or anything, but def weird night at the gym.

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
when I started Jr High they made us shower together. I was really nervous about getting hard in front of everybody. But shortly after getting in there, I noticed a 7th grader completely hard and acting like it was nothing. He was chatting it up with his friends and they didn't say anything about it. So I ended up getting hard too but I didn't feel so embarrassed about it knowing nobody cared