Erection in public - Help

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Adomfg, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Adomfg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi,

I was studying hard for exams about 4 months ago and took large doses of Ritalin.

I was really drugged up and was working at my college library. I got a HUGE erection and walked around the library doing my rounds etc. and didn't even notice my erection due to the drugs (Well, I did notice but was so drugged that I didn't give a shit!) I didn't sleep the night before either, Ritalin kept me awake/going.

Anyways, only now do I realise what happend and it's really been bugging me.
    What do you think the people who saw me thought of it (me) ? DO they think I'm a weird freak or was it just a big laugh ?

Has this happend to anyone else ? (With or without Ritalin) And how did people react to it OR what happend afterwards ? Did the people avoid you ?

(I also remember 2 girls sitting close to where I work, giggling and smiling at me! :p)

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    do not worry about it
    did you like it ?
    me I love to show off always have but if you are more shy then just remember not to take ritilin I was on it from about 1972-1982 maybe that is why my cock is so big
    lol

3. JaimeB

JaimeB Active Member

bro, people bone up all the time. i see it, it's no biggie.

most strangers wd prefer you kept it in yer pants, but some... would really like you to take it out and jerk off for them!

Draft saved Draft deleted