erection in public nudist beach

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks so much Phallusloverboy. Outdoor beach nudity is such a feeling of freedom and an erect cock such a great sight!

I agree. The feeling of freedom coupled with the sensation of the sun and a warm breeze on my body makes me feel so relaxed that I too often get an erection. I often forget I'm in mixed company but no one seems to mind these days.

D_Sven_Golly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love being hard at the beach. A few months ago my wife and I were on Playalinda beach in Florida. We were walking along the water and she was stroking my ass and telling me about how wet it was making her, walking naked with me. I was hard and thick with some precum dripping. Pretty hot. There weren't a lot of people but I loved getting a good long checking out from the cople of gay guys there. I'm not gay, but I'm relaxed enough to enjoy appreciative, lustful attention. When we finally got back to our blanket, she was crazy hot and I made her cum with my hands and then jacked off all over her tits and face.
More of that sort of stuff happened that trip - we were there for a week.

Last edited:

facial4me1951

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
the one time I had full erection on a public beach was at Black's Beach near LaJolla. it was in the mid-1980s. I took a sometime girlfriend so we could get some sun all over. she put suntan lotiion on me, all over, and then she took a handful of lotion and began to apply it in a friendly way to my cock. I was quickly fully erect, and she continued to stroke me full-length for several minutes. she didn't stroke me to orgasm, but several appreciative sunbathers moved closer for a better view of us. what a hoot.

Reactions: kurt bishop

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
We have to thank the tireless lobbying for nude beach provision and perhaps insist that sexual activity only take place in sensible areas to prevent spoiling the facilities hard worked for